• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another way to make a little extra cash for our Disney funds

I figured it out, they need my W-9. Now how do you change it to a PDF file to email it back? I am mad at myself this month. It is the 30th and I have 1 done. i have to take my kids trick or treating at the mall tonight so I doubt I do any tonight and tomorrow I am going to work at 7:45a.m. I guess I'll set all te items togeter tonight, Do a few in the morning and put them on the computer, upload those as I do the remainder when I get in at 3. I hate when I do that to myself:headache: .

I just can not figure out how to save that file as a PDF file. I scanned it in after signing it and it shows things you can save it as but PDF is not one of them.
Thanks

I figured it out, they need my W-9. Now how do you change it to a PDF file to email it back? I am mad at myself this month. It is the 30th and I have 1 done. i have to take my kids trick or treating at the mall tonight so I doubt I do any tonight and tomorrow I am going to work at 7:45a.m. I guess I'll set all te items togeter tonight, Do a few in the morning and put them on the computer, upload those as I do the remainder when I get in at 3. I hate when I do that to myself:headache: .

I just can not figure out how to save that file as a PDF file. I scanned it in after signing it and it shows things you can save it as but PDF is not one of them.
Thanks

You do know they are only $3 a piece the rest of the month right? It wasn't worth it for me to rush and do them this month, just thought I would give you a heads up in case you didn't know.

I couldn't figure it out...I just had Dh fax it from work. But even then, don't hold your breath.I faxed mine off 2 weeks ago, and they still haven't processed it.

Do we know for sure the payment will go back up to $10 on the first of the month?

Also, whats this about a W-9? No one ever asked me for one or told me I had to fill one out.

Okay, just now reading this post, and it really made my ears perk! I see that there are 216 pages to this thread, and was wondering if anyone would be willing to summarize the good/bad to this program? I think if I could make an extra $200 a month we would be able to go to Disney a LOT sooner than we had initially planned! :)

Thanks in advance! :cloud9:

You do know they are only $3 a piece the rest of the month right? It wasn't worth it for me to rush and do them this month, just thought I would give you a heads up in case you didn't know.

:eek: :eek: wow thanks. Im just going to put them on saturday the 1st. Thanks.

Do you know what made them do that? This is the first time I have ever heard of that.:confused3

:eek: :eek: wow thanks. Im just going to put them on saturday the 1st. Thanks.

Do you know what made them do that? This is the first time I have ever heard of that.:confused3

They say they just had too many videos..... I am going to stop referring friends!

Do we know for sure the payment will go back up to $10 on the first of the month?

Also, whats this about a W-9? No one ever asked me for one or told me I had to fill one out.

Well..... I doubt it will be 10 next month, don't know if it will stay at 3. Gurus and know it alls were included in a conference call the other day, and it sounds like Expo is going to be making some changes, but that if videos are less, there will be more oppotunities to make money other ways, i.e. the questions and some other things they have in the works.

I do not know if they will take effect Nov. 1 or not, but I have a feeling November will be different.

They do not ask you to fill out a W9 until you make 500, but I wasn't sent the form until I had passed 1000.

I was hoping that someone here kept the $20 product list on their computer.

I am trying to see if a digital camera that I want to review today (before the deadline) is on the list. Not sure what is going on with expotv, but when I click on the link that takes me to the page listing all of these products and their model numbers, I get routed right back to the link page.
:confused3

Anybody?
:worship:

Not so sure I like the new changes. It's $5 a review with a cap of 10 regular reviews. They also have "assignments" that don't count toward the cap and other videos that can win prizes, but you won't be guaranteed payment for those.

While I had no problem with the tougher standards, I can't see putting a lot of work into a $5 video with a limit of 10. This may be the end of Expo for me.

I know! I feel like I'm a day late and a dollar short! I just discovered Expo and ChaCha in Sept.
I finally got ChaCha stream-lined and making $8-10 an hour and then they add all the quick answers and now the cap. I'm struggling to barely hold at $6. There just aren't enough easy questions to balance out all the hard ones!
And now expo, I uploaded 15 videos in Sept and finally got my DH into it. When I was gonna do all 40 videos in Oct, they capped all the categories to $3, so I thought I'd wait until Nov. 1. But now they're at $5, unless I own some of the most desired stuff.
I'm so bummed. I was already dreaming about replenishing our savings after the 5 months of unemployment...

Not so sure I like the new changes. It's $5 a review with a cap of 10 regular reviews. They also have "assignments" that don't count toward the cap and other videos that can win prizes, but you won't be guaranteed payment for those.

While I had no problem with the tougher standards, I can't see putting a lot of work into a $5 video with a limit of 10. This may be the end of Expo for me.

I am a little confused by the "assignments". The dates that are listed beside the assignments are the deadline to submit, right? However, I can submit any of them that I want to right now. For instance, if I wanted to sit down and do all of the assignments for November and December, I could submit them all right now? I am confused!!!!!:confused3

Once again, I'm going to stop. Last time they put our this kind of information, alot of people stopped doing videos, until they fixed it. Once again, they change how things work. This is crap...they need to stop changing it every damn month.

I agree...I'm done with them. They change every month, and that is enough.

They said they are going to start giving Know it alls and gurus special assignments, I guess I will wait to see how well those are before I decide if Expo is worth my time. I will do the $20 reviews, but none of the $5 ones, especially since I no longer get a bonus for doing a review in my know it all category.

And between the ChaCha changes and no Guarenteed Cash this weekend, I am pretty bummed.

I'll have to seriuosly rearrange my Christmas budget. I was really looking forward to buying DH a gift that wasn't purchsed with his own money. At least I'll have Septembers payment to look forward to...if I ever get it. Its been 2 weeks since I faxed my W-9, and still no reply on whether they've recieved it.

I'll have to seriuosly rearrange my Christmas budget. I was really looking forward to buying DH a gift that wasn't purchsed with his own money. At least I'll have Septembers payment to look forward to...if I ever get it. Its been 2 weeks since I faxed my W-9, and still no reply on whether they've recieved it.

I got my payment on Friday, it took about 2 1/2 weeks from the time I sent my W9, hopefully yours comes soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter