Another way to make a little extra cash for our Disney funds

I haven't gotton paid for November yet either. I did win a $100 Target gift card in November though that I got and that made me happy!

Allyson :)

How can they not pay you PPP?:confused3

They must be behind on that like everything else. I did videos in October, but no new ones in Nov./Dec.. My laptop had broke and by the time I got my new one, I just never found the time for such little payoff.

I haven't been paid for Nov either. But possibly the reason for none of us getting paid is the email that went out recently. Stated that they are extending the reuploads for November. So probably when that deadline is met we get paid. Regardless I just uploaded 10 for Dec. First time I've maxxed in months lol.

They must be behind on that like everything else. I did videos in October, but no new ones in Nov./Dec.. My laptop had broke and by the time I got my new one, I just never found the time for such little payoff.

That is a shame, hopefully they will get their act together soon.

BTW, congrats to everyone that won gift cards!!!!:thumbsup2

Thanks! Yesterday I got the email that I won a $250 Gift Card to Toys R Us in one of this month's contests! I can't even believe it!

Allyson

Did anyone see any updates in the changes? Going from earning $200 a month (20 videos @$10) to $50 (10@$5) was too much of a jump for me. I was hoping after the holidays they would either put it back up to $10 or up the number of videos you could do for $5.

I need to do something, its time to plan my disney trip for 2009:goodvibes

Did anyone see any updates in the changes? Going from earning $200 a month (20 videos @$10) to $50 (10@$5) was too much of a jump for me. I was hoping after the holidays they would either put it back up to $10 or up the number of videos you could do for $5.

I need to do something, its time to plan my disney trip for 2009:goodvibes

I don't think it changed back. I did get an email from Expo telling me to come back, that videos were getting "$5 each" as if that were a great thing. It is better than when it was $2, but still a huge drop from $10 for 20.

The video cap is back up to 20 for February. Pay out is still $5.00. However, for this month if you review any Herbal Essences or Gain product you receive $10 per review. It is a really good month to at least do these products since you can use the products and still make money on them.:)

I've started doing videos again. I did get one of the "most wanted's" so I got $20 for that. Now that it's 20 again, I feel it's a bit more worth it. If I can find 20 things to review.

I know its late in the month but I'm going to do all 20 this weekend. Anything to be aware of? I know its back to 20 with the pay out at $5, anything else? Thanks:flower3:

Are any catergories closed so far? i have all my stuff set aside to do and I'm trying to find where the closed catergories are so I dont do those until tomorrow. Thanks

I'm going to make some videos this month - we got dd a new camera for her birthday a few days ago. Mine conked out so I can use hers now!:thumbsup2 Wish I could figure out how to video it so I could review it...

I'm going to make some videos this month - we got dd a new camera for her birthday a few days ago. Mine conked out so I can use hers now!:thumbsup2 Wish I could figure out how to video it so I could review it...

Don't get your hopes up too high...
According to the new promotion, you only get paid for one video, only if you are one of the first 400 to upload.
This new promotion makes no sense. They want us to make high quality videos on the hope of compensation?

This is driving me crazy.:confused: I stopped doing videos back in November I believe when they changed it to 10 videos for $5 because that was a big jump from $200 to $50 for me. I decided to start it up again just to have a few extra dollars for my disney trip this August and here they go again. I will put all my stuff back in their places in my house and skip April. Maybe they will go back to paying for videos next month.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter