2011 Free Dining is Extended! New dates as of 8/3

Just a heads up that the four threads watching and waiting for free dining in 2011 were combined into one watch thread. There are lots of people looking for this and it's nice to have just one place to look for the latest information. :goodvibes

Thanks for having this Thread will be anxiously awaiting free dinning for Dec.We have been fortunate to get the last 2 years.

Oh, I totally understand that you were just repeating what you had read. It will be interesting to see if there is a general offer and what it entails because it seems as if Disney is scaling back on the offer since the FD PINs at the moment are offering the QSDP at the mods instead of the DDP like usual.

I saw the person who announced she saw offers for FD during the summer post some questions today. Now I'm really start to wonder if she is credible because her questions really indicate she doesn't know anything about WDW.

I just received an email with a pin for free dining.

The big difference this year is that the quick service plan is for the value resorts and the moderate resorts, last year it was only for the value resorts. The regular dining plan is only for the deluxe resorts and the deluxe villa resorts.

You have to book by April 30 and it is good for arrivals between April 23 and August 13.

Called yesterday and there was no PIN attached to my name or my moms:guilty: I guess I will just have to sit back and wait!:goodvibes

I really hope we get one. It's our first trip and we're staying at a value but even the quick service would be nice!

I am optomistic that they may have another offer that includes September-December.

This might just be wishful thinking on my part...but if Disney had to offer a free dining pin for Apr-Aug during peak season, I am assuming that means that there is a good chance they will have to offer again during off-peak to fill up the rooms. Keeping my fingers crossed!

JaydaNicole: you probably have resolved this already, but another TA at the agency should be able to take over and do what you need in his place. My agency's agents always cover for each other so everything is done at my convenience.

Called to ask if I had a pin today. CM said no but to watch closely for offers and check e-mails. May not mean anything but gave me hope for a second trip this year. FD would be great.

It's here... Got free dining pin code today. good for most dates 4/23-8/13
I already had reservation booked with 35% of room only pin code.
Called changed to Free dining 3 adults and saved $489.00
May 14th here we come 7 nights....:love:

Where did you get the pin? Was it for the reqular DPP or quick service. I'm guessing they took away the 35% of room rate then added the free dining. I have to check when I get home for the pin, we would like to go in June but also in October because we have the annual pass. Have fun in May.

:woohoo:

Where did you get the pin? Was it for the reqular DPP or quick service. I'm guessing they took away the 35% of room rate then added the free dining. I have to check when I get home for the pin, we would like to go in June but also in October because we have the annual pass. Have fun in May.

I think free dining is still in the form of pins, check your email, snail mail, even call and ask. With the price of $489.00 and number of days, I would say quick service dining plan.

I believe all the pins have been quick service for value/moderate resorts and plus dining for deluxe.

Would love to see if anyone received anything different though!

we got the same pin! on a Lady & the Tramp postcard in the mail. :goodvibes
We can't use it though as we are going in October :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter