2011 Free Dining is Extended! New dates as of 8/3

PrincessTiffany, thank you so much for post #829!

I was debating on whether I should try to book a whole new package and then cancel my current reservation but a 5 min call fixed everything! Now I got free dining and saved three hundred dollars. ^_^

I’m getting there on December 3rd, so as long as you check in within the included dates you should receive free dining for your entire stay.

My Travel Agent called me today about the free dinning . We already had trip booked Nov 26-Dec 4, Soall she needed to do was book us room only the first night of the trip and then package the rest Voila Free Dinning for all but the first day!! So Excited.Glad I had prebooked some ADR's just in case the FD cam thru:)My Travel Agent took care of all the calls and rebooks etc.Love Travel Leaders, Peggy and Sue. We are Blessed to have them looking out for us. Hoping these dates work out for all the rest of you hoping for fall FD!!:goodvibes

Well now I'm depressed:( I had booked my room for december in May, and then the day before the prices went up I bought a 6 day park hopper to save money. Lots of people did that, and now they offer free dining.

I bought the 6 day park hopper online, so I don't suppose there is any way of trading that in and getting the free dining is there?

Sigh. It never works out for me. I was so happy to have purchased the tickets before the prices went up and now I wish I hadn't so I could take advantage of this free dining.

We live on the West Coast of Canada so there's no point in just saving my tickets for another trip because I don't know when another trip is going to happen.

Sigh again.

Well my week is not available,with no free dining in Sept or October the first year since 2006 I'm not feeling bad. DW and I have an AP we would have to add on 2 base tickets each and the photo pass of $100 also would have to pay rake room rates, upgrade since we would stay at POP and with the black out that week it should be less crowded so we are ok with that. We will still do some TS dining (already have Le Cellier booked) but not having TS every day so we will not tied down and with the Food and Wine Fest going on we will be able to hit more snacks and the different booths. We always loved the Free DD,P 5 years is a row we went, so everybody getting it have a great time. :cool1::hippie:

I hope a moderator steps in and blocks this person soon. He/she has already highjacked 6 threads with this exact post or should I say direct insult.

Same. I reported all 6 posts. Is there a way to report a profile? I looked but did not see anything.
BTW, TDC_Nala, I love ya! :hug: I know you'll ignore these posts but I felt the need to say it anyway!

thanks everyone...it is sometimes hard to be around when the trolls start trouble...but having your eyes ...WE THANK YOU ALL

Same. I reported all 6 posts. Is there a way to report a profile? I looked but did not see anything.
BTW, TDC_Nala, I love ya! :hug: I know you'll ignore these posts but I felt the need to say it anyway!

There has got to be a way to get this "person" kicked off the boards. Everything about him/her is offensive.

I booked FD for my March ressie. I was wondering if the $100 photo pass is a requirement of this offer? I checked my invoice and I don't see it on there. Is it hidden in there somewhere? - i hope not because it is really not something that I need. TIA :)

I booked FD for my March ressie. I was wondering if the $100 photo pass is a requirement of this offer? I checked my invoice and I don't see it on there. Is it hidden in there somewhere? - i hope not because it is really not something that I need. TIA :)

It appears it is not.

just curious why my week in October isn't included in free dining?? We are going Oct 15-22 and I can't use it anyway but just curious.:confused:

I have some extended family members going to Disney on November 6. they missed the free dining by one day. What they plan on doing is changing their reservations to include the 5th but plan on calling on the 5th and saying that they are having car trouble and wont be able to make it until the 6th but to keep their room. They are hoping this will work and be able to still take advantage of the free dining.
My question is...do you think this will work? Will they get away with it? I'm just glad that I am not going with them because I hate being dishonest.
I am headed there for Wine and Dine and Half Marathon...50 more days to go...yippee!

I have some extended family members going to Disney on November 6. they missed the free dining by one day. What they plan on doing is changing their reservations to include the 5th but plan on calling on the 5th and saying that they are having car trouble and wont be able to make it until the 6th but to keep their room. They are hoping this will work and be able to still take advantage of the free dining.
My question is...do you think this will work? Will they get away with it? I'm just glad that I am not going with them because I hate being dishonest.
I am headed there for Wine and Dine and Half Marathon...50 more days to go...yippee!

No, I do not think this will work. Disney has policies in place for these kinds of "mishaps". That's an unbelievable "coincidence". You were scheduled for a certain date, changed ressie to includ free dining after it was announced, but didn't show up until the original date you first requested. Yeah, right. They will find a way to void that package. Their reservation will just be moved up one day, thus canceling free dining for them. And they may get charged for the night that they miss anyway.

I had a similar situation for my Jan trip. You know what I did? I changed my date by 2 days so that we can get free dining, but I actually plan on showing up on the date of my reservation.

Maybe instead of cheating, they should just call and ask. My TA was able to get my whole party in on the free dining, even though 11 of the 14 of us are only staying 3 nights instead of 4. You never know what they may be willing to do.

No, I do not think this will work. Disney has policies in place for these kinds of "mishaps". That's an unbelievable "coincidence". You were scheduled for a certain date, changed ressie to includ free dining after it was announced, but didn't show up until the original date you first requested. Yeah, right. They will find a way to void that package. Their reservation will just be moved up one day, thus canceling free dining for them. And they may get charged for the night that they miss anyway.

I had a similar situation for my Jan trip. You know what I did? I changed my date by 2 days so that we can get free dining, but I actually plan on showing up on the date of my reservation.

I agree, I don't know why they bothered booking their flights before they found out the promotional period if that's what they knew they wanted in the first place. I told them good luck with that! I just wanted to see what everyone else here thought of that.

Maybe instead of cheating, they should just call and ask. My TA was able to get my whole party in on the free dining, even though 11 of the 14 of us are only staying 3 nights instead of 4. You never know what they may be willing to do.

I don't think they want to take that chance...like I said, good luck to them...glad it's not me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter