****2008 Ddp FAQ****

Sorry if this was covered in this thread...I didn't see it if it was.

If we are booked for free basic dining, what is the latest date that we can upgrade to deluxe? Or can we do it all the way until check-in?

TIA!

:confused3

Guess I better make that long distance call to find out.

OK, so for our family of 4 ( 2 adults 2 children under 9) and our 6 day trip we have 12 adult TS meals and 12 CTS meals. If all four of use 11 of those towards TS meals then dh and I will each have 1 TS credit at the end of our trip and each of our DD have 1 TS credit left...so my question is on our last day of the trip can we use the remaing TS credits towards a character meal and pay oop for the rest?

some of the character meals are only 1 TS credit. So you would be able to go to a character meal and not have anything to pay if you still have 1 TS credit left (prior to the character meal).

some of the character meals are only 1 TS credit. So you would be able to go to a character meal and not have anything to pay if you still have 1 TS credit left (prior to the character meal).

All of the character meals are 1 TS except for Cinderella's Royal Table.

Your dining credits expire at midnight of the day you check out, so if you eat your 1 TS character meal before midnight, you are fine.

Hi All...wondering if someone can help/confirm something for me. Will be staying on property(DVC) And will be on the DDP, the week leading up to Christmas, including Christmas Eve. (we fly home on Christmas)!
I have noticed the holiday pricing from 2007 and wondered if there is a holiday increase again this year(which I'm sure there will be!), can we still use the DDP??...Example: if we go to a 1 TS restaurant, say 1900 Park Fare Dinner and the "Holiday Pricing" is in effect the night we attend, will they charge us above and beyond the price of a 1TS? Like a few dollars more per person, or just take the 1 credit from our account?

Am I making sense here :confused3 Thanks for any and all of your help! I know I'll find my answers here...cause....

:disrocks:

Hi All...wondering if someone can help/confirm something for me. Will be staying on property(DVC) And will be on the DDP, the week leading up to Christmas, including Christmas Eve. (we fly home on Christmas)!
I have noticed the holiday pricing from 2007 and wondered if there is a holiday increase again this year(which I'm sure there will be!), can we still use the DDP??...Example: if we go to a 1 TS restaurant, say 1900 Park Fare Dinner and the "Holiday Pricing" is in effect the night we attend, will they charge us above and beyond the price of a 1TS? Like a few dollars more per person, or just take the 1 credit from our account?

Am I making sense here :confused3 Thanks for any and all of your help! I know I'll find my answers here...cause....

:disrocks:

If it follows the way prior holiday pricing increases have gone, you won't be charged any more than the table service credit. We had a fixed price TS meal on Memorial Day with the surcharge. However....since the "total" will go up, so will the recommended tip. Instead of a bill total of $69, it was $88.... giving you about a $3.50 increase in the recommended tip.

If it follows the way prior holiday pricing increases have gone, you won't be charged any more than the table service credit. We had a fixed price TS meal on Memorial Day with the surcharge. However....since the "total" will go up, so will the recommended tip. Instead of a bill total of $69, it was $88.... giving you about a $3.50 increase in the recommended tip.
Thanks Liz, that's what I was hoping for. :goodvibes
no problem with the increase in the tip...I'm in the restaurant business, and I always over tip! :santa:

Hi, I am looking for the DDP Reservation Swap/Exchange Thread for the Free Dining Period Aug/Sep but can't find it. The search function didn't work at all for me. Anyone know where I can find it?

Great information, thank you for posting. It definitely helps people like me that are planning the trip for the first time. :)

We were told that the Coral Seas Dining (is that the right name?) in Epcot was 2 table service credits, but I didn't see it on your list.

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks.

It is not 2 TS. Just 1! Because it is just 1 TS it is a pretty good value!

Ok, it was Disney Reservations that told us it was 2 credits ... so who do we talk to about this? Our kids LOVE acquariums - so what a perfect place to have dinner?

thx.

A couple of years ago, Coral Reef was 2 TS credits. It was changed to one. Your reservationist is using outdated information.

A couple of years ago, Coral Reef was 2 TS credits. It was changed to one. Your reservationist is using outdated information.

Your reservationist is an idiot. There is no outdated info that they can even look at. The dining system is up to date.

I want to make sure I understand this... we check in on a Saturday and check out the following Saturday (7 nights). For the dining plan do we get 1 TS, 1 CS and 1 snack for the Saturday that we check in, every day in between and the Saturday that we check out or do we only get 7 of each of them????

I want to make sure I understand this... we check in on a Saturday and check out the following Saturday (7 nights). For the dining plan do we get 1 TS, 1 CS and 1 snack for the Saturday that we check in, every day in between and the Saturday that we check out or do we only get 7 of each of them????

You'll have 7 of each. You get 1 TS/1CS/1snack per NIGHT of your stay BUT the credits are valid from the minute you check in on the first Saturday until midnight on your second Saturday (check out day.)

When I called Disney Dining, the CM told me that you get 1 TS/CS/Snack for each NIGHT that you're there so it seems that you'll have 7 of each credit.

On the brochure it says that appetizers are included, but only for guests age 3-9. Is that correct?

On the brochure it says that appetizers are included, but only for guests age 3-9. Is that correct?

That is correct. On the basic DDP, only kids get an appetizer. On all the TS menus, the childrens offerings are complete meals - appy, entree, dessert - I think based on the idea that they are offering a balanced meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter