JetBlue sales coming ?

From what I have seen their sales are for tickets in the next 2-3 months so if you do not fall into that time frame....
Personally I am not sure they will have a summer sale and yes they are expensive this year.
We stopped using Jetblue because of poor customer service - flew them exclusive for many years- We did use them last year as they ran a sale Cyber Monday that included all.

I booked our flight for end of July/early August last week. I was worried that Southwest pulling out of our market would cause the prices to skyrocket. I paid $254 a piece for 2 round trip flights from Syracuse. Not too bad since it includes a carryon. A little concerned because a few years ago they canceled our flight and switched us to one with a layover. Using terminal C at MCI is worth the risk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter