101 Ways My Son Entertained Himself at WDW--The Last Day--New 11/18

I guess Dawn Got Bored... :lmao: So she updated us.

While I have only had TONS of empty seats this summer at Cosmic Ray's...
It's not EVER been that tough. Now the Line thing can be. More people like the Burger line so It usually moves slower.

WHY do the kids all seem to love that BIG ROCK BALL ??
No, Janet got bored. She's just got a couple of hours at work before she's off until 9/10! :banana: So, see, I'm just a good friend. :angel:

And you'r taking care of HER.. HELLO.. she is running off and abandoning us
:rotfl: I'm just trying to help another bored Focker out. This week's been so slow and boring. I'm glad it's the last day of dance camp. Tomorrow, we swim! :banana:

I love your new tagline. WDW could really use that in the slumping economy. :lmao: :lmao:

Great updates, Dawn. I'm trying hard to catch up on all I missed over the past week, so I'm not doing much quoting, but just know that I'm here! :thumbsup2

Ok, I had no idea there was a character meal in the Liberty Tavern:scared1: I can't believe it. I want to hit that one up. Pluto, Chip and Dale, Goofy!!??? All the greats! Beautiful pictures, can I borrow your parade spot when I go back? :flower3:

:goodvibes I`m all caught up Dawn!! We like that girl from O hanas!! I have nice picture of her and Steve. O`hanas Bread pudding!! :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Your pictures all came out great! the kids look very happy! :goodvibes but where were the pictures of you? :confused3
Waiting for more!! popcorn:: what day are we on?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter