10 Days of Disney Dining – TS, CS, & Snacks – LOTS of Photos! COMPLETE THROUGH DAY 10

Thanks for the reviews & pictures. You have a lovely family!

Thanks for the great report. I really enjoyed it! After making all of my ADR's almost 6 months ago, I am feeling I need to rearange a few. We currently have CRT for Lunch, but I am thinking of attemping to move it to Askerhaus for breakfast... We have been to CRT for B,L & D (great atmosphere, but food is jsut soso IMHO). We currently do not have any ADR's for BF and we were going to pay OOP for CRT (no need to waste 2 ts). Do you have any opinions on what I should do? I am sure stuck!

If you have already been to CRT and not tried out Akershus, I definitely recommend Akershus!! The food was great and the princesses were great too! Have a great time.

I don't know if you did park reviews, but if they are anything like the dining reviews, I need to see them!

Thanks for taking the time.:thumbsup2

Have you written a trip/food report for your January trip yet? Loved the September one!!!

I will be going down in September this year with just my DH, so I wanted to know what you had chosen for the most recent trip. Hope you had a wonderful time! :goodvibes

YOur reviews were awesome some of the pictures made my mouth water. Thanks for the time you spent reviewing.

Steph ::MinnieMo

dh ::MickeyMo
ds2 yrs :earboy2:
dd 6 yrs :earsgirl:
dss 11 yrs :earsboy:

Have you written a trip/food report for your January trip yet? Loved the September one!!!

I will be going down in September this year with just my DH, so I wanted to know what you had chosen for the most recent trip. Hope you had a wonderful time! :goodvibes

We did have a great time - however, we only spent 2 days at Disney ~ one in Downtown Disney and the other at Magic Kingdom (the other 5 were on a Carnival Cruise). Our only Disney meals were:

Kona Cafe (breakfast)
Earl of Sandwich
Casey's Corner

And of course I had my favorite Dole Whip!! We were not on the dining plan, so we didn't eat as well!!

I guess I will just add those reviews to this thread in the next week or so.

I will go ahead and say everything was wonderful!! I was very pleasantly surprised by Earl of Sandwich - the best sandwich I have ever eaten!! I don't know if it was the bread or if it's just that Disney pixie dust sprinkled on everything!;)

Thank you very much for your reviews. Like everyone else, I found them very useful in determining where my DFi and I will eat in August. However, I think you made us feel better about NOT being on the DDP. That is way to much food for us! We'd be throwing half of it away and it would therefore be cheaper to pay OOP no doubt. Thanks again.

I have to come back and read this again when I have more time!!

Wow! Great reviews! I got some great ideas from you that I am sure we will use when we go down in April. :cool1:

Thanks Again! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the great reviews. My husband and I went to Disney in April for our honeymoon and had a great time but it was definitly not long enough we were there for 6 days five nights. We are going back in december for a either 10 or 11 day trip and cant wait. I really enjoyed reading your reviews. We want to try some new restaurants and definitly recomend the dining plan as we did it for our honeymoon and saved a ton. We will be there for my husbands birthday and im trying to think of some special surprises to do for him. I want to dine in the castle and he wants to do the akserus in epcot. Based on the money i think that epcots is probably better. Does anyone have any suggestions as to which is better? We do not have any kids but are both big kids at heart and I absolutly love Disney and would have gotten married there could we had afforded it.

YES!! You can get the custom rice krispie treats or anything else at Goofy's Candy Company that's <$4.00. The snack options have really expanded since last year - just about everywhere, as long as it's under $4.00, it's a snack. Our favorite uses of the snack credit were Dole Whip Floats at Aloha Isle & Funnel Cakes at Sleepy Hollow (Magic Kingdom), stuffed pretzels, & the Goofy Candy Co. treats! Have fun on your trip.

K&L'sMom...

I am so GLAD that I found your thread! During our last trip using the DDP, we had so many snack credits left over that I could have cried (wasted $). I thought the snacks were limited and never even tried using a credit at Goofy's or POP for treats...I just paid OOP thinking that it wasn't allowed. Good thing I logged back into the boards to psyche myself up for our next trip...rest assured, there will be no left over credits, LOL!

Thanks for all the great reviews. I was happy to see all of you in your matching Mickey outfits at 'Ohana. I bought the same ones for us to wear to SOA but now I'm leaning towards 'Ohana instead. Did you feel strange being dressed alike? Also, do they take a family pic at 'Ohana like they do at the luau? I want a professional-type picture of all of us together and was planning to buy the one at SOA. Our trip to the Poly will most likely be the only time we all match.

Thanks for all the great reviews. I was happy to see all of you in your matching Mickey outfits at 'Ohana. I bought the same ones for us to wear to SOA but now I'm leaning towards 'Ohana instead. Did you feel strange being dressed alike? Also, do they take a family pic at 'Ohana like they do at the luau? I want a professional-type picture of all of us together and was planning to buy the one at SOA. Our trip to the Poly will most likely be the only time we all match.

No, we didn't feel strange being dressed alike. We actually had matching t-shirts that we wore to the parks on 2 days as well. Disney is like being in another world to us - the outside "rules" and things don't apply! We have fun with it!

No, they do not take a professional picture at 'OHana. Just run to a park before you go and get one made by the Photopass people!!

Have fun.

Thanks for your review!!! I'm planning my first trip for November (Thanksgiving) week and this helped with ideas for counter service credits!!! I may have to squeeze a meal in at Kona though! We are doing the Askerhous breakfast and I loved your pics/review.

Thanks so much!
BA -- another Alabama mommy

I just found your reviews and they are wonderful! Thanks for putting so much time and thought into your reviews, they are very helpful, especially since we plan to eat at so many of the same places you ate!

Absolutely fabulous report!! Thank you for taking the time to share it with us! :)

Also, do they take a family pic at 'Ohana like they do at the luau?

I don't think we've ever had the option to have a photo taken at dinner, but they do take them for the Lilo & Stitch breakfast there. :scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter