• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10 Days of Disney Dining – TS, CS, & Snacks – LOTS of Photos! COMPLETE THROUGH DAY 10

Now I have a question for you, can you go to more than 1 character meal during your trip? (I want to do the Crystal Palace and Cinderella's Royal Table).

Yes, you can do as many character meals as you want (every night if that suits you!). Just remember, Cinderella's Royal Table is TWO table service credits; all the other character meals are only ONE credit.

:)
I am new to the boards and wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your detailed reviews, I love to talk about food/restaurants and after reading your reviews, I am excited to try Kona and Ohana! Enjoy your next trip!

:)
I am new to the boards and wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your detailed reviews, I love to talk about food/restaurants and after reading your reviews, I am excited to try Kona and Ohana! Enjoy your next trip!

I'm so glad I could help!! You will love Kona and Ohana.:thumbsup2

"low talker" :rotfl:

Sorry about the Coral Reef. I'm on the fence about this one (I'm planning a trip in March). It looks beautiful, but I keep hearing reviews like this. :sad2:

Oh & the pic outside the Coral Reef..... :rotfl2:

I've never done the Askerhus (sp?). We have no "princesses" in our family. But your description of the food & that pic of ol Jasmine has me thinking about it. :rolleyes1

This is a great report.

hound

Jasmine is worth the price of admission :rolleyes1

DD likes her too.

Thanks everyone. Just 34 more days until our next trip!! We bought into DVC and are now staying at Boardwalk Villas then going on a 3 day Disney Wonder cruise so our dining plans have changed slightly. We will have:

Crystal Palace Lunch OR Kona Cafe Dinner on Day 1
Boma Dinner on Day 2
Garden Grill Dinner on Day 3
Mama Melrose Dinner Dinner on Day 4
Whispering Canyon Cafe Dinner on Day 5
Akershus Breakfast on Day 6 (then leaving for cruise)
Day 6-8 CRUISE FOOD!
Rainforest Cafe Dinner (AK) on Day 9

We will be having counter service meals at the parks I guess because Boardwalk Villas does not have a CS place other than the bakery!

I will be taking lots of pictures and notes of everything! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the reviews! I went last year on free dining, and will be there your same dates this year. (Except we will not be going on the cruise, and will be staying at CSR the 1-12.)
Your reviews have gotten me excited to go back! Thanks again for sharing! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter