1/26/2013-Fantasy-Eastern including Puerto Rico

My last cruise they did a kids thread for the cruise so they could talk to each other before the cruise my 11 DD was asking if there was one this time I told her no. Not sure how to start one or if there are other kids that would be interested ???

Our last cruise we had a facebook page for the adults and one for the kids. It worked out very well for everyone. It was nice to get to know faces before the cruise for both young and old.

2010 Nov Disney Magic Western
2012 Jan Disney Magic Western

Hi everyone! DH and I just had to change our cruise from a 5 Night Canada/NE to this cruise, and I am quite excited about 7 nights in the Caribbean!!

Hi everyone! DH and I just had to change our cruise from a 5 Night Canada/NE to this cruise, and I am quite excited about 7 nights in the Caribbean!!

:welcome: I read your pre-trip report...you have had quite a time getting to this cruise, but we are so happy you will be joining. Good luck with your job! I cant imagine the stress! :hug:

:welcome: I read your pre-trip report...you have had quite a time getting to this cruise, but we are so happy you will be joining. Good luck with your job! I cant imagine the stress! :hug:

Thanks for the welcome and reading my report! I haven't worked in a job like this before, so it definitely is stressful at times but I hear that you get used to it lol I am so excited for this cruise!!

Our last cruise we had a facebook page for the adults and one for the kids. It worked out very well for everyone. It was nice to get to know faces before the cruise for both young and old.

2010 Nov Disney Magic Western
2012 Jan Disney Magic Western

Hi Everyone,
I love the idea of the kids having a Facebook page or something (especially the tweens or teens). My daughter will be an Edge sailor (13) and she would so enjoy "getting to know" other Edge sailors before January.

Do the Edges and Vibes get into the door fish-hook things that I have heard about? When does that list usually get generated (I know I asked before but I can't remember the answer and how will I get notified?)

Thanks,
JJ and Max's mom, Toronto

I like the Facebook idea, too.

We are sailing on the 6/2 Fantasy sailing and I've kept up with the DIS group on Facebook.

I'm trying to convince my parents to sail with us, and will be working on them some more tonight. Hoping to add 2 more to the group.

I'm trying to convince my parents to sail with us, and will be working on them some more tonight. Hoping to add 2 more to the group.

It took some work but I was able to convince my parents to come too. Of course it will probably take me about a year to get them all revved up about Disney :banana:

Well, I got completely blindsided-- they asked us to do WDW at Christmas. My brother lives in Australia and is thinking of flying in and wants to spend Christmas at WDW, so my parents asked us to do that instead.

Ahh! Decisions, decisions! I'm not committing to anything yet but it'll be a tough decision. I love the parks at Christmas!

We're booked for this week. Our first Disney cruise! We are travelling with another family (who are like family)
Along for the ride......myself, DH, DD (13 at the time) and DS (10)

We're booked for this week. Our first Disney cruise! We are travelling with another family (who are like family)
Along for the ride......myself, DH, DD (13 at the time) and DS (10)

Welcome. Hopefully once you set foot on board you'll be rebooking your next cruise before leaving the ship. Those onboard rebooking perks are a good deal.

Welcome. Hopefully once you set foot on board you'll be rebooking your next cruise before leaving the ship. Those onboard rebooking perks are a good deal.

Yes, the family who we are travelling have filled us in.....and I see they have found this thread too - lol.

Hi Everybody!

We will be joining you on this cruise.. my husband and I have cruised on DCL two times before - each in Jan (Jan 2010 - honeymoon, Jan 2011 - 1st anniversary) and have loved it! When we were on this past Jan 2011 we rebooked for this trip and booked my parents as well (their first cruise!).

Sailing will be (both in 9B):
#2534 - Katie (31), Jamie (37), Baby (6 months at the time)
#2536 - Kathi (59), Frank (60)

Can't wait!!!:cool1:

Are we still using the webpage to add our names/info and if we want to do the FE or not?

Welcome Katekins13. You may have to hide your baby or my DD will want to take them and put them in her pocket. :rotfl: She loves babies and her goal is to work on one of the ships in the nursery. She will be studying early childhood education in college this fall.

we are going on this one too.my husband,myself, 4 year old daughter,my sister,brother in law,twin nieces age 5,Nana and papa(my parents) we cant wait and have started shopping for our disney wardrobes.love to dress our girls!want to participate in fish extenders.anyone else?first disney cruise so very new to this:cheer2:

we are going on this one too.my husband,myself, 4 year old daughter,my sister,brother in law,twin nieces age 5,Nana and papa(my parents) we cant wait and have started shopping for our disney wardrobes.love to dress our girls!want to participate in fish extenders.anyone else?first disney cruise so very new to this:cheer2:

Welcome aboard. Lots of family to share in the excitement of your first cruise.

I highly recommend reading the FAQ sticky at the top of the main boards, lots of info to be found there.

Hi Everyone! I will be sailing with my family as well- I'm HairMajesty's Sister! lol
My husband, twin girls & I all sailed in October 2011 on the Dream for 3 nights. It wasn't long enough, so we are super excited to sail again and have our family there with us too! The kids are super excited! My girls are 5 and we will be celebrating their 6th birthday on the ship on January 31st!

Hi- I found you!

:welcome: to all of the new families!!! My DD will be 4 when we cruise...so happy there will be other little girls her age!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter