1/26/2013-Fantasy-Eastern including Puerto Rico

Hi Everyone! I will be sailing with my family as well- I'm HairMajesty's Sister! lol
My husband, twin girls & I all sailed in October 2011 on the Dream for 3 nights. It wasn't long enough, so we are super excited to sail again and have our family there with us too! The kids are super excited! My girls are 5 and we will be celebrating their 6th birthday on the ship on January 31st!

I just noticed your ticker......can we part of your family cruise since we have the same last name?!? :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:
Or better yet, we'll just let you take our DD home with you to expand your family with a built in babysitter.

hello!!

i am booking a one room suite tomorrow and will be traveling with my daughter and mom!

my daughter will be celebrating her third birthday while on the cruise.

this is our very first cruise.

i am so very excited!!! :banana:

hello!!

i am booking a one room suite tomorrow and will be traveling with my daughter and mom!

my daughter will be celebrating her third birthday while on the cruise.

this is our very first cruise.

i am so very excited!!! :banana:

Welcome......we will all have a great time. The day is getting closer.
:banana::banana::banana:

i've officially booked our trip!

we are in a one bedroom suite and so very very excited!!

so much to celebrate during the cruise. :cheer2:

Hello, My name is Lisa and my DD Rayonna (18) this is our third disney cruise. We have been on six cruises before all in Jan. or Feb. and have had great weather on all.:beach: I'm happy to get to know everybody.:wave2: We will be sailing with eight more people. We have three aft (5e) exstended verandah cabins. This is the first time for us in aft cabins. We are hopeing for one large verandah after we get those white walls opened.:thumbsup2 Can anybody tell me any info on cabins 10160, 10162,and 10164.:confused3 Hope they will be good cabins. We had cabin 10060 on the Dream and it was a great cabin. Thanks in advance for any info.

Welcome. You will love the aft cabins. We had 10660 on the Dream and LOVED the verandah. Our friends were in 10160 and loved theirs as well. We didn't get lucky to get them side by side to have the dividers opened, that would have been awesome tho. We had 11 people on our verandah alone and still had room for more people and plenty of room to walk around each other.

Hi all!

I just gave my TA the go ahead to book us on this cruise instead of RCI's Oasis of the Seas. I couldn't believe it was the same price and we think the room size and balcony is better!

It's just my husband and myself. It's our second Disney cruise, our third Caribbean cruise and our fifth cruise over all.

Earlier this week, I told my husband I wasn't sure I liked the Oasis itinerary and so we started looking at other options (the Western Caribbean instead of Eastern, but we did that this past January)... and, on a whim, I looked up the Fantasy. When we sat down and crunched numbers, it was a wash and, as my husband said, a no-brainer.

Can't wait!!

-Sarah

Hello, we are booked on this cruise also, it will be 10 of us all together in 3 rooms on deck 10 verandahs. It will be My DD (18) my best friend and me in one room. My friend, her DH and 2 DD (18) (15) in room 2. In room 3 will be mom and dad and DS (12) of my friend in room 2. My DD and I have been on two other Disney cruises March,2009 on the Wonder and January,2012 on the Dream. The friend in room 2 and her DH has been on one cruise before on another cruise line but everybody else this is there first cruise. We were booked in rooms on the back of the ship but I got afraid that the newbees might get sick with the movement so I moved us all to mid ship. I hope that keeps all happy and healthy(lol). I get to be cruise planner for the group.Its kinda like if Mickey would let Goofy drive the ship (lol). My DD and I think we are going to participate in the FE for the first time so we will all be newbees some way. It will be a plesure to get to know all of you and maybe you all can help me keep all of us going in the same direction at lease till we get on the ship.

It will be a plesure to get to know all of you and maybe you all can help me keep all of us going in the same direction at lease till we get on the ship.

Oh, that'll be a challenge! ;) Have you considered tethering everyone together?! ;)

Hello, we are booked on this cruise also, it will be 10 of us all together in 3 rooms on deck 10 verandahs. It will be My DD (18) my best friend and me in one room. My friend, her DH and 2 DD (18) (15) in room 2. In room 3 will be mom and dad and DS (12) of my friend in room 2. My DD and I have been on two other Disney cruises March,2009 on the Wonder and January,2012 on the Dream. The friend in room 2 and her DH has been on one cruise before on another cruise line but everybody else this is there first cruise. We were booked in rooms on the back of the ship but I got afraid that the newbees might get sick with the movement so I moved us all to mid ship. I hope that keeps all happy and healthy(lol). I get to be cruise planner for the group.Its kinda like if Mickey would let Goofy drive the ship (lol). My DD and I think we are going to participate in the FE for the first time so we will all be newbees some way. It will be a plesure to get to know all of you and maybe you all can help me keep all of us going in the same direction at lease till we get on the ship.

:welcome: Sounds like a fun group!

Well..... We are not in the aft cabins no more we are in mid ship a little forward, some of my people were afraid they would get sick at the back so here we goooooo......:laughing::jumping1:

Well..... We are not in the aft cabins no more we are in mid ship a little forward, some of my people were afraid they would get sick at the back so here we goooooo......:laughing::jumping1:

I hope your family is giving you a good commission for all your hard work! :rotfl:

My room would like to participate in FE, as long as we don't do a crazy amount of rooms. I have already been buying up some stuff. I will be telling the rest of my group in a week or so. At that time I will know if they want to participate as well. Who do I need to let know this information. Thanks:dance3:

I don't recall anyone up for the challenge of organizing the FE. If someone has I'm sure they will chime in and let everyone know.

ok thanks jilljill I sure hope someone takes it on this is my 3rd Disney cruise and I have never done FE before. My DD and I are excited to do it. PLEASE SOMEBODY TAKE ON THE FE ORGANIZER. :smickey:

7 more months to go. Just learned that Southwest flights open through Feb. 13, 2013 on July 9, so we will be booking our flights soon. Also booked hotel for night before the cruise. :goodvibes :banana: :cool1:

7 more months to go. Just learned that Southwest flights open through Feb. 13, 2013 on July 9, so we will be booking our flights soon. Also booked hotel for night before the cruise. :goodvibes :banana: :cool1:

:banana::banana:

I like Delta, because I can get non-stops, so I hope when Southwest releases their flights that Delta will come down, some!

We're supposed to hit 100 tomorrow, so I think I'm already looking forward to winter! ;)

I think we are probably going to end up on Southwest too. I haven't flown Southwest a whole lot, does their prices come down over time like the other airlines do?

I think we are probably going to end up on Southwest too. I haven't flown Southwest a whole lot, does their prices come down over time like the other airlines do?

My experience has been that southwest's flights are cheapest when they come out. When I have purchased opening day flights in the past, the flights were $99 each way ( which is good for Stl to Orlando). When I checked after opening day, the price climbed steadily to $349 each way

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter