09 FD Bounceback Wait

called CM and there is NO AVAILABILITY FOR NEXT OCT for OKW or SSR...............:surfweb: :confused3 We are just going to go ahead and book 2 rooms @ POFQ, still comes out cheaper than OKW with the discount.......we will be upgrading to DDxDP so a kitchen won't be real needy for us, a fridge in the mods are just fine for us...................don't wait for OKW while your at BB this year, book now, rumor has it that the plan for the public in April is going to be for a shorter time frame if you book next year and rumor has it that it just might be for Quick Service vs DDP. If you have the chance, book while your there, you can always cancel...........:hippie:

I hope that it is not true that the gen public FD offer will be the quick service!!

In my predicament, I can only book 2 rooms for bounceback and need a 3rd room for my parents for next year. They would be upset if they got quick service when we got the regular!

Anyone know if that rumor is a strong one?? Batman....hmm hmmm...what's your eight ball saying on that one?? :confused3

when are you going next year? keep in mind, this past year, the time frame for those who booked BB for 2008 and for those who booked in April was shorter, for us, we are going in Oct, so we must get the two rooms while I am there in Sept, , I have a feeling that in April, they won't get that chance to book into October....................................:surfweb: :thumbsup2

the CM on the phone said that I would of been permitted to book 2 rooms if I were making my ressies with her on BB, I don't get there until Sept 17th. We need to have 2 rooms. Anyone book two rooms while there at BB this year?

when are you going next year? keep in mind, this past year, the time frame for those who booked BB for 2008 and for those who booked in April was shorter, for us, we are going in Oct, so we must get the two rooms while I am there in Sept, , I have a feeling that in April, they won't get that chance to book into October....................................:surfweb: :thumbsup2

Yep...we thought about that....we are going to hit it in the begin/mid of September! :) Thanks!

Now just hoping that the reg. dining plan is what is offered to Disney visa holders/gen. public in April!

We will be in CBR Sept. 13-20th. So when can we go back next year with the bounceback? Is it late August through early October?

We checked out 8/28/2008. I did get two quotes but did not book.
Here is what I got for 2 adults, Sept 10 to Sept 14th, 2009 4 nights, one day base tickets, no insurance, free dining.

Wilderness Lodge $1375.96
All Star Sports $532.70

We did not book because we did not want to tie up $200 for 14 months, and we feel that being AP holders, its better for us to get the AP discount and purchase the dining, and its still very hot the end of Aug to Sept.
I believe this promotion was for the period Aug 23rd to Oct 1st.
There was another promotion for Oct 2nd to Oct 8th, 2009 but I didn't get quotes.

I seriously doubt the free dining for the general public will be the CS plan. Disney never intended that plan to replace anything. There would be WAY too many upset people to do that.

I seriously doubt the free dining for the general public will be the CS plan. Disney never intended that plan to replace anything. There would be WAY too many upset people to do that.

I too agree. Look at the hurricanes that are going on right now, does anyone really think that a CS plan would get people to risk those storms?

I too agree. Look at the hurricanes that are going on right now, does anyone really think that a CS plan would get people to risk those storms?

Heck, a few more hurricanes and even the reg ddp won't be enough to lure folks back next year.

And if they offered the CS plan only to everyone wouldn't all of the TS resturants be empty and all of the CS places packed:confused3

Well I am actually a little bit worried that a hurricane just might come through the last week of September, but I try not to to much. I feel kinda bad worrying to much about my vacation when there is so much more on the line for the people in the direct paths of these storms, especially if it is a real strong one. I remember in 2005 planning my first trip to the world and being soooooooo excited, but when Katrina came I did feel a little guilty about my joy and anticipation. I don't know, I do worry about it and I know I will worry a little more in the next couple of weeks, but all I can do is hope and pray that Hannah will be the last one for the entire country, and maybe she'll go back out to sea.

We just got back yesterday, so I haven't had time to read the posts here, but we booked bounceback with free dining. It starts Aug. 23 and runs thru Sept. I went online to look at my ressies and free dining includes 1 table service, 1 quick service and 1 snack. So free dining does include table services.

We just got back yesterday, so I haven't had time to read the posts here, but we booked bounceback with free dining. It starts Aug. 23 and runs thru Sept. I went online to look at my ressies and free dining includes 1 table service, 1 quick service and 1 snack. So free dining does include table services.

So you couldn't tell when you were down there exactly what is included from their flier? Did you have to get a moderate or deluxe?

So you couldn't tell when you were down there exactly what is included from their flier? Did you have to get a moderate or deluxe?

got it for a value yesterday:cool1: pop for 7 nights.

We got a quote for a deluxe WL and a value ASSP. We chose not to book 14 months out.
Here is my previous post:
We checked out 8/28/2008. I did get two quotes but did not book.
Here is what I got for 2 adults, Sept 10 to Sept 14th, 2009 4 nights, one day base tickets, no insurance, free dining.

Wilderness Lodge $1375.96
All Star Sports $532.70

We did not book because we did not want to tie up $200 for 14 months, and we feel that being AP holders, its better for us to get the AP discount and purchase the dining, and its still very hot the end of Aug to Sept.
I believe this promotion was for the period Aug 23rd to Oct 1st.
There was another promotion for Oct 2nd to Oct 8th, 2009 but I didn't get quotes.

It didn't specify and since they introduced the new counter service plan dissers were speculating that it would be the new free dining. We were staying at POP and the flyer said book value or moderate resorts before you check out.

It didn't specify and since they introduced the new counter service plan dissers were speculating that it would be the new free dining. We were staying at POP and the flyer said book value or moderate resorts before you check out.

Do you think you could post a scan of the bounceback flyer if you still have it? The one I've seen posted is the one they give out at the moderates and doesn't include the value resorts. I'd like to see the one they are giving out at POP if possible.

I've also sent you a PM if you'd rather email it.

thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter