• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

09 FD Bounceback Wait

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I don't have time to read thru this entire thread. We're leaving tomorrow to drive down for free dining. :cool1:
We have 2 rooms at Pop since we're a party of 7 (2adults, 4 kids and a baby). We would need the 2 rooms again for next year, and want to book the free dining bounceback.

My question is, will I need to put down a $200 deposit total for the 2 rooms (as I did for this year's trip) or will I need to make a $400 deposit ($200 for each room)? Seems like I read that somewhere, but I hope not, since both rooms for just our family.

Thanks!

Sue

If its only 2 adults they can do two rooms on one res and only requires a $200 deposit.

As far as booking after check out theyll usually do it the day after but after that your chances are slim

Can BB be booked twice? For instance, can I book a room for Aug 23-Aug 30 and book another room for Sept 19-26? Thanks.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I don't have time to read thru this entire thread. We're leaving tomorrow to drive down for free dining. :cool1:
We have 2 rooms at Pop since we're a party of 7 (2adults, 4 kids and a baby). We would need the 2 rooms again for next year, and want to book the free dining bounceback.

My question is, will I need to put down a $200 deposit total for the 2 rooms (as I did for this year's trip) or will I need to make a $400 deposit ($200 for each room)? Seems like I read that somewhere, but I hope not, since both rooms for just our family.

Thanks!

Sue
Its $200 deposit per reservation number. Since you will have two rooms under one reservation number, it looks like $200 will be the deposit. It's best to ask Disney directly...

Last year when I booked two rooms at Pop during bounce back, it was $200.00 per reservation, per room with a total of $400.00. I am pretty sure that is how it is for everyone.

Isn't the dining plan changing next year? Is it just for quick service, I'm a little confused about the changes. What will you be getting food-wise with the prices mentioned?

The only change is the addition of the quick service only plan, which was not offered in 2008. The regular and deluxe dining plans are also being offered in 2009. The price of those plans increased $2 for adults and $1 for children. Otherwise, there is no change in these plans from 2008.

Reports are that all bounceback bookings for 2009 include the regular dining plan, not the counter service plan.

Last year when I booked two rooms at Pop during bounce back, it was $200.00 per reservation, per room with a total of $400.00. I am pretty sure that is how it is for everyone.

The poster needs another room for her children, since her party exceeds the 4 max room oc. In this case, if it is one family, forced to get two rooms, they treat it as one reservation and one deposit.

:confused3 When I tried to book this year they told me it was 200 per room. And we needed the extra room for the kids. (12,9,4) That is one reason I went ahead and booked the family suite, I only had to pay 200 instead of 400 for 2 rooms.

FYI - We just returned from VWL (staying on a bounce-back, cash reservation) and there was no sign of the bounce back offer the entire trip and we checked in a few days after it had started. If you don't get your flier in the room you can either take the info from the boards here to call, or call 'mouse'keeping - they should have a flier for you.

BTW - good thing it wasn't in the room, or I might have waffled on my intent to buy dvc that afternoon.

Let the wait begin to see if Disney offers Bounceback FD for 09 :lmao:

But if anyone that goes for FD this year, let the rest of us know as soon as you find out. :worship:

Can you get bouncebacks for different resorts or just the one you are staying at?

I think I read that you could book for someone else, is this so? If it is, would I rebook for myself and family, and say Dh book for my sister in law, is this allowed? If so, how does it work, would the ressie stay in my Dh's name?:confused3

The way I recall it working, you may book more than one room (don't know if it's two or three rooms), but the primary name on each room must be an adult over age 18. The primary name can't be changed, but I am not sure whether or not that holds for all rooms or just the one registered to the person actually making the reservation.

What is the last date to check in for the BB? (I obviously haven't read the whole thread) I was suprised your dates were so late!

We asked for the last full week the offer was available. The flier says until Oct 1 but this is what the CM gave us when we called:confused3

I believe it said till Oct 1st because you can get that rate until Oct 1st. After that you are no longer in the value season and the rates go up.

I believe it said till Oct 1st because you can get that rate until Oct 1st. After that you are no longer in the value season and the rates go up.
You can get BB with free dining from Oct 2nd to Oct 8th, 2009 also, but as you said the room rates are higher. I just read the small print on my flyer I got at All Star Sports.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter