• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

09 FD Bounceback Wait

As noted, once you get into regular season (which starts October 2), the room rate will go up, but the free dining will still be applied.

The way I recall it working, you may book more than one room (don't know if it's two or three rooms), but the primary name on each room must be an adult over age 18. The primary name can't be changed, but I am not sure whether or not that holds for all rooms or just the one registered to the person actually making the reservation.

So, would my DH's name be on their itenerary, like as an occupant? Or can I just book a couple rooms in my name:confused3

You can book as many rooms as adults in your current room. You can book the other rooms under the other peoples names and the CM will put your res in their internal notes.

Awesome, my sister in law will be sooo happy

So, if we can book as many adults, could I just do the bookings, instead of sending Dh, as they will be able to tell that we are 2 adults in our current room, or would he have to go?

Also, are the family suites also a 200 deposit?

Just got back from a week at Pop, we got the bounce back flyer and booked Port Orleans for Aug 2009! The flyer said you have to book before you check out. There was a 3 letter code in the flyer too. Reservation cast member suggested booking as much as possible as I could downgrade my package later if wanted but may not be able to add to it as part of the special offer.

Whats bounceback?

Disney is offering guests that are at a resort for free dining the opportunity to book a vacation for next year and receive free dining again. You can "bounceback" if you put down a deposit of $200 and book a trip between 8/23 - 10/1. Those booking have to do so before they leave the resort. I was at POP 8/24 - 9/1 and I booked my vacation for next year 8/23 - 8/31. :cool1:

I'm wondering if the general public booking next spring will get the 2 CS meal dining plan free. I wonder if they would know that when I am at Disney in 9 days.

I'm debating whether to go to Disney again next year....I really want to go to the beach and was thinking of going to Vero. But if I decide next year to go to Disney during free dining, and get stuck with 2 CS meals a day, I'll be mad at myself.

If I book and put the $200 down, is the $200 refundable?

I'm wondering if the general public booking next spring will get the 2 CS meal dining plan free. I wonder if they would know that when I am at Disney in 9 days.

I'm debating whether to go to Disney again next year....I really want to go to the beach and was thinking of going to Vero. But if I decide next year to go to Disney during free dining, and get stuck with 2 CS meals a day, I'll be mad at myself.

If I book and put the $200 down, is the $200 refundable?

Yes, it is refundable. I also booked to be sure that I got in on the plan with TS. You can get a full refund up to 45 days out from the trip.

Thanks!!!!! I think i will book a moderate. We've been to Fort Wilderness, and AKL, and this will be our second time in a value. I want to try a moderate next.......

:banana:

I know this thread is old, but if anyone on here is a Bounce Back vet can you please pm me.. I have some questions.. Thanks :)

Any word yet on what the great deals in the DVC resorts will be that mbanks kept referring to?

Any word yet on what the great deals in the DVC resorts will be that mbanks kept referring to?

OKW and SSR were being offered at about a 30% discount plus free dining. However, the booking window closed 10/24.

Hopefully the same offer will be made if free dining is offered to the public in April.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter