• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

09 FD Bounceback Wait

insoin

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Let the wait begin to see if Disney offers Bounceback FD for 09 :lmao:

But if anyone that goes for FD this year, let the rest of us know as soon as you find out. :worship:

Don't forget to look for a flier in your resort room or ask the CM's at the front desk if there is a bounce back flier or keep and eye on the TV adds in your resort room. I got the flier in my room last year when we arrived but I think most people new nothing about the bounce back.

We booked Bounce Back last fall but I would not have even know about it if it wasn't for here!!!! We didn't have a flyer in our room and even though we had the info channel on ALL the time, I never heard about it! I knew we wanted to book even before we got there so I called and got the prices and we made our final decision.

We did not get the flier in our room last september. Only on reading this DIS did we hear of the offer. To late of course :sad2:
I will be asking for it this year pirate:

I went twice in Sept of 07 and had the bounceback flier in both rooms (Pop and Poly) and didn't book it, and regretted both times that I didn't within days of arriving home! You betcha that this year if I have that flier I will be booked within minutes of arrival!!!!

Hmmm, I will have to look out for it when we go in September...maybe I can talk dh into a quick weekend to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary in 09? :rolleyes1

I am going in September for my 3rd free DDP trip :thumbsup2 . One of the things I'm bringing along is an August & September 2009 calendar "just in case" there's an offer I can't refuse :cool1: . You can never be too prepared :rotfl2: !!

I am going in September for my 3rd free DDP trip :thumbsup2 . One of the things I'm bringing along is an August & September 2009 calendar "just in case" there's an offer I can't refuse :cool1: . You can never be too prepared :rotfl2: !!

my little pocket calendar is a 2 year planner ...the tricky part now will be convincing dh...I'll have to start working on it maybe a couple weeks before the trip and warn him ahead of time about the bounceback...

Since I'm going at the very end of free dining, I'm actually checking in on the last day, I would like to know b4 I go if they are offering it and what dates so I can do it first thing! I just hope its still open when I check in. LOL.

We had a flyer in our room at CBR last year. That had been my first trip since the 80's and I didn't book the bounce back because I didn't think I'd want to go back so soon. :confused: Apparently I under estimated my growing disney addiction since this September will be my 3rd trip this year! :laughing:

I definitely will not be making the same mistake again!

Im also hoping for the 09 bounceback! DH isnt going this time but if the bounceback is offered for next year he can go. Plus I can start my planning as soon as I get home:yay:

I would love to take advantage of bounceback if offered this year. So for those of you who booked bounceback before did you just go to the lobby conceirge or where did you book?

I am already looking at resorts and planning dates for bounceback now that this trip is planned!!! We are looking to stay at mod or deluxe next time, so theres a lot to think about, it will be our 5 year anniversary!! :ssst:
We were going to visit some of the resorts on our list to look around for next year, if you ask, do they let you see the rooms??? This would help a lot. Any suggestions please!!

jessrose - we asked in Dec. of 06 to see a Grand Villa at OKW and they were happy to show us. ;)

How does bouncback work?? Can you use it in conjunction with the free dining promo??

I'm understanding that if you get the flyer or see it on the t.v., and you book before you check out (a date for the following year) that you recieve a discounted rate on the room of either 20, 30 or 40% off the regular rate.

So if that's correct, does it take off the discount for the rate pertaining to that time of year - like low season rates would apply if you went during those dates, high season rates would apply should you choose to travel during those times, etc???

Is there anything else to know on booking those bounceback rates??? Can I simply ask the front desk if they are offering the bouncback promotion - even if I don't see anything like a flyer or see anything on t.v.?? Does that ever work??

Thanks a ton for the info!!!:thumbsup2

Im also hoping for the 09 bounceback! DH isnt going this time but if the bounceback is offered for next year he can go. Plus I can start my planning as soon as I get home:yay:

I know! I am hoping to start planning as soon as I get back as well.:rotfl:

I would love to take advantage of bounceback if offered this year. So for those of you who booked bounceback before did you just go to the lobby conceirge or where did you book?

There is usually a flyer in the room, or at least some of the rooms had them last year that tells you to call a specific phone number. I’m not sure what you would do if you don’t have one in your room.:confused3 I’m sure our fellow DISers will let us know the number to call. I guess you could ask the front desk, or call the CRO and ask them about it if you don’t see a flyer.

Free food in 09 should help with the higher air fares :thumbsup2

Aint that the truth…. :scared1:

We had a flyer in our room at CBR last year. That had been my first trip since the 80's and I didn't book the bounce back because I didn't think I'd want to go back so soon. :confused: Apparently I under estimated my growing disney addiction since this September will be my 3rd trip this year! :laughing:

I definitely will not be making the same mistake again!

I hear you on that. I had a bounceback trip planned from last year, but I had to cancel it.:headache: Then I was able to get a long weekend planned. So I will book next year if they have it that is for sure.:thumbsup2

How does bouncback work?? Can you use it in conjunction with the free dining promo??

I'm understanding that if you get the flyer or see it on the t.v., and you book before you check out (a date for the following year) that you recieve a discounted rate on the room of either 20, 30 or 40% off the regular rate.

So if that's correct, does it take off the discount for the rate pertaining to that time of year - like low season rates would apply if you went during those dates, high season rates would apply should you choose to travel during those times, etc???

Is there anything else to know on booking those bounceback rates??? Can I simply ask the front desk if they are offering the bouncback promotion - even if I don't see anything like a flyer or see anything on t.v.?? Does that ever work??

Thanks a ton for the info!!!:thumbsup2

The bounceback they had last year was for people doing free dining. If you booked your return trip before you checked out, you got free dining again. And did not have to hope they release it to the general public.

I don’t know about the discount off the room rate, it was just the price of the dining plan was not included. With free dining you have to pay full price for the room. Of course depending on the season you go, the room rate changes. But free dining has always been in September so it is usually at a lower rate.

I hope you can ask the front desk if there is not a flyer in the room. I’m sure some of the DISers will also be posting once the FD starts this year.:wizard: :cheer2:

Book on the phone (phone # was on the flyer) from the resort we were staying POP, you still had to be checked in, so you have to know while you are there if you want to do the free DDP a year from then. Had to put $200 down but you can always cancel and get the refund. I was real nice having all this planned and not going thru all the waiting again to see if there would be free dining offered. And we were able to book ADR's at the 180+10.

O the room is full price but who cares with free meals?

I am already looking at resorts and planning dates for bounceback now that this trip is planned!!! We are looking to stay at mod or deluxe next time, so theres a lot to think about, it will be our 5 year anniversary!! :ssst:
We were going to visit some of the resorts on our list to look around for next year, if you ask, do they let you see the rooms??? This would help a lot. Any suggestions please!!

Take the boat from DTD to POR or POFQ and take a walk around those resorts. POR is a beautiful resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter