• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

09 FD Bounceback Wait

I'm new to this thread...:wave2:
trying to learn everything there is to know about Bouncing Back! :teacher:
Going to to be @Pop 9/8-9/13 this year and would like to take advantage of the Bounce Back offer...would love to bounce back during EPCOT's 2009 Food & Wine Fest (does anyone know what the dates will be?) :confused:
I understand that the price is per day but its for a family of 4 (2 adults, 1 Junior & 1 child) but my family consists of my DH, DS (10yo now 11yo next year what constitutes a Junior?) and myself....so how much would it be for our family of three per day?

:thanks:

I just got home from disney today! We stayed at POP! I booked bounce back for next year 8-23/ 9-1.!!!!! I booked AS Sports. It's the plan including TS. We Booked 9 nights at All Star Sports, a 9 day theme park pass with water park option. The total was 2048.42!!!

haahaha.jpg

I just was able to book for next year - FDing at the Poly for 8/23 through 9/2. I had to fight for it though because I tried checking to see if a bb was being offered several times throughout my stay and was told no every time. So lo and behold I get home and check disboards this morning and find out that it was being offered. I called and was told it was too late. So I asked to speak to a supervisor, and after explaining how unfair it was to not allow me to book it given they have record of my stay and that I did call repeatedly to find out about it. The supervisor was wonderful and checked my info. and then was able to book it for me. I am so thrilled to be going back!

I just was able to book for next year - FDing at the Poly for 8/23 through 9/2. I had to fight for it though because I tried checking to see if a bb was being offered several times throughout my stay and was told no every time. So lo and behold I get home and check disboards this morning and find out that it was being offered. I called and was told it was too late. So I asked to speak to a supervisor, and after explaining how unfair it was to not allow me to book it given they have record of my stay and that I did call repeatedly to find out about it. The supervisor was wonderful and checked my info. and then was able to book it for me. I am so thrilled to be going back!

I'm glad they fixed it for you.

I just got home from disney today! We stayed at POP! I booked bounce back for next year 8-23/ 9-1.!!!!! I booked AS Sports. It's the plan including TS. We Booked 9 nights at All Star Sports, a 9 day theme park pass with water park option. The total was 2048.42!!!

haahaha.jpg

Did you book the basic 9 day ticket, Park Hopper or Water Park Fun & More?

Also, did you book for 2, 3, or 4 people?

Thanks!

Hi. We just got back from POLY and booked the bounceback offer for next year - free dining.
But at first, I was told that it was free dining and 30% off. (When we booked bounceback last time, it was for 30% off a deluxe resort.) But then I was told it was only for free dining.
Here's my question.....any chance that between now and next summer I can modify this to not include dining and do the 30% off instead? Does that make sense? Or, hoping for an AP rate to modify this reservation to. Basically, I'd rather have a discount than free dining.
Hope this is clear. Could this happen?

Hi. We just got back from POLY and booked the bounceback offer for next year - free dining.
But at first, I was told that it was free dining and 30% off. (When we booked bounceback last time, it was for 30% off a deluxe resort.) But then I was told it was only for free dining.
Here's my question.....any chance that between now and next summer I can modify this to not include dining and do the 30% off instead? Does that make sense? Or, hoping for an AP rate to modify this reservation to. Basically, I'd rather have a discount than free dining.
Hope this is clear. Could this happen?

Not going to be there until Thursday, but my understanding is that there is a 30% discount with FD if you book at SS or OKW. Everything else right now is just FD. I haven't seen anyone be successful at booking that yet, though, and the last notice about it I read here was that they hadn't released the SS or OKW rooms yet.

Bottom line, they are supposedly going to offer rooms there, but no one knows when. Heck, if they are going to wait much longer there won't be much point in offering it - it sort of becomes a non-issue, KWIM?:confused3

Did you book the basic 9 day ticket, Park Hopper or Water Park Fun & More?

Also, did you book for 2, 3, or 4 people?

Thanks!

We have 4 people going and we didn't get the hopper. Also the CM told us something we didn't know. He said you could go to water park and theme park on the same day without a hopper. I wish I knew that sooner.

Not going to be there until Thursday, but my understanding is that there is a 30% discount with FD if you book at SS or OKW. Everything else right now is just FD. I haven't seen anyone be successful at booking that yet, though, and the last notice about it I read here was that they hadn't released the SS or OKW rooms yet.

Bottom line, they are supposedly going to offer rooms there, but no one knows when. Heck, if they are going to wait much longer there won't be much point in offering it - it sort of becomes a non-issue, KWIM?:confused3

I'll be interested to hear what you find out. That first phone person kept saying it was both and then another one said it was not. But they all kept me on hold for several minutes while they were checking. Crossing my fingers for 30% off! Thanks.

Thats to be seen. I imagine it will be all options but until they release availibility noone knows for sure

We have 4 people going and we didn't get the hopper. Also the CM told us something we didn't know. He said you could go to water park and theme park on the same day without a hopper. I wish I knew that sooner.

I would get this confirmed. That would be a great deal!

haahaha.jpg

disneyfan - Are you sure this includes the water park option? The only reason I ask is that we also booked yesterday: AS Sports, 9 nights, 9-day base ticket, no water park, no hopper, and our price was $2,043.22?:confused3

I guess the difference could be our travel dates: 10/01-10/10. These dates only include one day at value season rates. Maybe thats it.

disneyfan - Are you sure this includes the water park option? The only reason I ask is that we also booked yesterday: AS Sports, 9 nights, 9-day base ticket, no water park, no hopper, and our price was $2,043.22?:confused3

I guess the difference could be our travel dates: 10/01-10/10. These dates only include one day at value season rates. Maybe thats it.

We're going in August and the rate is $82 and it goes up to $ 99 in October. So that must be the difference.

We are Bouncing Back!!! So excited!!! We're having a Grand Gathering, a Triple Celebration of Life, 2 cancer survivors & 1 adoption from Vietnam!! :goodvibes God is sooooo good to our family!! :)

Just wanted to share we were B'ing Back!! :banana:

Isn't the dining plan changing next year? Is it just for quick service, I'm a little confused about the changes. What will you be getting food-wise with the prices mentioned?

It has been confirmed by those booking the BB that the regular dining plan is what is being offered. This means one sit down, one counter and one snack per day.

There has been some "discussion" about WDW offering two snacks instead of one in this plan but that has NOT been confirmed.

Remember, you can upgrade to the Deluxe for the difference in price between the reg and deluxe. Great deal either way you look at it! :goodvibes

Only one snack is included. I specifically asked. Its the regular 1Ts, 1QS, 1 Snack plan. I did not book it coz the baby was not feeling well our last day and the day after we checked out in a hurry. Do u think they will let me do it tomorrow?

Only one snack is included. I specifically asked. Its the regular 1Ts, 1QS, 1 Snack plan. I did not book it coz the baby was not feeling well our last day and the day after we checked out in a hurry. Do u think they will let me do it tomorrow?

Give them a call and explain your situation, Disney does want poeple there and you were at the resort, I think if you explained to a manager they would let you sign up for next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter