°O°Good Times & Good Friends May 2008°O°

I cant wait for the trip!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are we there yet???
Are we there yet???
Are we there yet???

Okay, I just found this thread. . .I really gotta get out more. . .lol

Hey, are we there yet?. . .lol

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: Almost!!!!Just about!!! I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you found us! course... I did leave breadcrumbs!

Good morning!!! Hope everyone is doing well!!! Had to get more ink last night... lol... need to try and get some other things finished this week. And I have my first Disney trip next weekend!! I am SOOO looking forward to it!! And the one after that, and the one after that... LOL. I guess my class mate was right, Im a Disney Frequent Flyer! Just got a little delayed this past semester :goodvibes
Course my sister says Im a Disney Diva :confused3

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Im gonna see my friends SOON!!!! :guilty: will miss those who cant join up but you will be there in thought!!!

Miss Kitty is up on my bed this morning and appears to be quite comfy... been purring up a storm!

Okay folks... Have a great day!!! and will talk to you all later

:cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:
:banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1:

I forgot and since I dont see Cait or Carrie taking care of it... LOL.. we missed yesterday!!!

Sha, congrats on being a Nurse Graduate. . .wonderful.

To Sha and all the May Disers. . . can't wait to meet all of you. . .hugs. . .

I cant wait for the trip!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are we there yet???
Are we there yet???
Are we there yet???

Unfortunately no I'm not there yet!!!

I so wish that I could be part of the :grouphug: May experience this year and meet all of you in person instead of just in chat, maybe the next trip..........:goodvibes

Thanks Darcy!!! Am still excited! Down played it yesterday for K & C's wedding, but WOW!!! I got through it! And I get to celebrate that with my friends! and my 40th birthday (AND others bdays too)

Steve wish you were going too! We just did it too late for you to join us with your work schedule.

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
the countdown is almost to SINGLE digits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooo HOOOOO!!! we are going to DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can hardly wait!!!!

Oh... Teresa (for when you get back) I may not stick around with plans on Thursday... all depends on when one of my best HS friends shows up. Havent seen him since then and want to catch up and hang out.

WooooooHooooo Almost there peeps....here's my dance for today :) :)

The next 2 weeks are going to be crazy for me. The store (where I work my second job) is open till 10 all week because of Mother's day, and I am on tonight, tomorrow night and gasp....Saturday night!!!! Then Sunday, my Mom and Step-dad are coming over, and my cousins will be in and out at somepoint, but I will be making a Roast will at the trimmings at my Grandmother's request :)

Then the week after I am only in the office through Thursday a 4-4:30 at the latest (can't miss the train...right Mel?) My office is actually moving Memorial day weekend to a new Building, but the library where I work is moving the weekend we are all at Mickey........

So I am hoping this is going to make the next 10 days fly. I am so excited :) :) How about you guys?????

And yes I am packed, well almost, waiting on something to arrive in the mail, then I will be done.

Have a wonderful day!!!

The next 2 weeks are going to be crazy for me. The store (where I work my second job) is open till 10 all week because of Mother's day, and I am on tonight, tomorrow night and gasp....Saturday night!!!! Then Sunday, my Mom and Step-dad are coming over, and my cousins will be in and out at somepoint, but I will be making a Roast will at the trimmings at my Grandmother's request :)

Then the week after I am only in the office through Thursday a 4-4:30 at the latest (can't miss the train...right Mel?) My office is actually moving Memorial day weekend to a new Building, but the library where I work is moving the weekend we are all at Mickey........

So I am hoping this is going to make the next 10 days fly. I am so excited :) :) How about you guys?????

And yes I am packed, well almost, waiting on something to arrive in the mail, then I will be done.

Have a wonderful day!!!

Be so good to see my buddy Cait!!! And I will say myself, NO you cant miss the train!!!! Granted we will be missing some of our friends, will be fun! And of course you are packed LOL love that! Am actually getting things together :goodvibes but right now, I need to get ready for work and head out. Talk to you peeps later :grouphug:

Have a wonderful day!!!

Yipee!!! Almost packed myself.
MUST Not miss the train, ,must not miss the train :scared:

I am soooooo ready - Mickey here I come :hug:

Oh geez, already almost packed? I am flying out in 8 days and I haven't even begun. . .what is scary is I don't have enough days off to finish my checklist of everything I need to get done! ACK. . .well, I guess that some things will NOT get done. . .the important ones will though. . .

Now, to go try on that summer wardrobe and make sure I don't need anything more to go along with it. . .

Can anyone say DISNEY. . .!!!!!!

Will have to do a little packing before hand.. at least I think so... if not will do it all on Tuesday before...

still need a packing list for Germany, but I cant find it still LOL

Even though I am now fighting a cold (or something... ) I figure I will do todays countdown dance...

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Will have to do a little packing before hand.. at least I think so... if not will do it all on Tuesday before...

still need a packing list for Germany, but I cant find it still LOL

How about a hand delieved packing list????

Here is my little Disney dance of the day

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Woooohoooooo.....Going to see Mickey!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter