°O°Good Times & Good Friends May 2008°O°

And for those who havent noticed... Mason was Tagged by the TF! Congrats!!!!

Glad the laundry is done Teresa! I know you learned the hard way so to speak. Hope everyone has a great day! I am planning to myself.

Have a great day everyone!!!

Evening everyone!!! Hope everyone is just spunky. :goodvibes Am done with my Preceptorship and am Graduating FRIDAY!!!! Wooo HOOOO!!! Been a LONG year and I appreciate all the support etc. Yes I am thrilled and excited! And even more excited about Disney! One of my classmates said, "youre going again? She is a Disney Frequent Flyer." :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes Thanks again everyone!!!

Good Morning All

How is everyone today?

Teresa, have you left yet? Got all packed and what not?

I was gonna pack lastnight, but decided to watch NCIS and then packed before my honey called at 10, well...I don't remember seeing the end of NCIS (so if you did, DO NOT TELL ME)....I was dead to the world probably by 8:45....and half the world called me lastnight and I didn't hear my phone ring once....lol

Well if Miss Carrie doesn't mind, I am gonna do a little dance :)

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

WooooooHoooooooo

Mama T is already at the World, she called me while I was with client... tagged her back :goodvibes

I didnt call you last night... might have texted though. Hmmm so you are not packed yet but you are balanced with the dancing bananas. How many times did it take you to get it right????

15 days left and Cait's not packed yet??? We must mark this day down on the calendar! What's next, Mason suddenly taking a liking to Winnie the Pooh? Everything is out of kilter! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:upsidedow

15 days left and Cait's not packed yet??? We must mark this day down on the calendar! What's next, Mason suddenly taking a liking to Winnie the Pooh? Everything is out of kilter! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

LMAO!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Jen you are so not funny!!!!!

As of tomorrow when the last of the stuff I ordred arrives I will be packed so :snooty:

And here is my little dance for the day

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

14 days and counting Peeps....are we getting excited????

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Jen you are so not funny!!!!!

As of tomorrow when the last of the stuff I ordred arrives I will be packed so :snooty:

And here is my little dance for the day

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

14 days and counting Peeps....are we getting excited????

oops she is off balance LOL but that is ok! surprised you didnt center them again. yes... excited! very!!! and still havent worked on anything that i need to do! that I am hoping to do that is before I go in 10 days.

oops she is off balance LOL but that is ok! surprised you didnt center them again. yes... excited! very!!! and still havent worked on anything that i need to do! that I am hoping to do that is before I go in 10 days.

Umm...they are not off balance....we are down one day....14 :banana:

Happy 2 weeks everyone

I thought about packing. Much to early for me. Maybe on my lunch hour the day I leave. That sounds like a good plan.

And that gigantic THUD you just heard, ladies and gentlemen, is Cait fainting in horror. :lmao:

(Sorry Cait, couldn't resist - you know I'm an early packer and obsessive list maker too. :goodvibes )

And that gigantic THUD you just heard, ladies and gentlemen, is Cait fainting in horror. :lmao:

(Sorry Cait, couldn't resist - you know I'm an early packer and obsessive list maker too. :goodvibes )

Oh I thought about making a list too. I did. Just havent yet hehe

Ohh to-do list. Thought of that too. Just hasnt happened

Actually, mine is less of a "to-do" list and more of a "you should really write all this stuff down so you don't forget it" list that doesn't exist anywhere but in my head, and random sticky notes floating around in the bottom of my purse. :rotfl: (and I used to be so organized! *hangs head in shame*). They're going to revoke my "Always Prepared" badge if I don't shape up! ;) :upsidedow

I feel that way too Jen... about needing to write things down. Especially since school started. Maybe it was info overload. Still havent recovered yet!

I feel that way too Jen... about needing to write things down. Especially since school started. Maybe it was info overload. Still havent recovered yet!

No, that is just a sign of age :lmao: :lmao:

Half packed and ready to go :laundy:

No, that is just a sign of age :lmao: :lmao:

Half packed and ready to go :laundy:

:lmao: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Well, I still refuse to get old, so am sticking with school. after all Jen finished not that long ago too.... ;)

Am now "pinned" and was a nice evening. Am thinking of having the class pic, my diploma/degree, graduation announcement and pin put together in a frame... or maybe splint them to 2 frames pin with pic and announcement with degree.... :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter