°O°Good Times & Good Friends May 2008°O°

Oh Yea, 4 1/2 more days. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Let's see if I can break this down

2 1/2 more days of work. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

2 weekend days. :woohoo: :woohoo:

I'm ready....

I'm going to join in, even though my numbers are so much bigger than everyone else's.... :guilty:

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: more sleeps

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: 1/2 more work days

Or I could just say that in 2 weeks at this very time, I will be leaving work to run home and change and grab my stuff for the ride to the airport! :banana:

:upsidedow

I need to remember to meet up and say hi that weekend too! This weekend I will see ChevyNat who is down also. and also mem. weekend i can meet someone from another thread

I'm going to join in, even though my numbers are so much bigger than everyone else's.... :guilty:

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: more sleeps

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: 1/2 more work days

Or I could just say that in 2 weeks at this very time, I will be leaving work to run home and change and grab my stuff for the ride to the airport! :banana:

:upsidedow

Gone to do some final touches for our trip... have to put something else in the envelopes and then drop them off before I leave tomorrow :) talk to you all later!!!

Nope!! not packed at all! But I am at WDW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Down to the final days before the trip!!! Was excited as I dropped things off at the resorts. Will be fun!!!

6 More Sleeps :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

7 More full time work days :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

3 More part time work shifts :banana: :banana: :banana:

And then I will be on vacation!
Woot Woot

For some reason this says banana splits, banana bread, chocolate banana muffins.........obviously the low cal no cal versions as the bananas are working out!

Hmmm just realized we had some slackers for the dancing here...

:woohoo: :cool1: :woohoo: :cool1:

Hey no slackers here, just super crazy busy...but here is my Dance for today.

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: more sleeps

:banana: :banana: :banana: more work days (not counting today)

:woohoo: more part time shift

then its off to the World to see my Honey, and my DisPeeps.

Yes, you slacked! you didnt count the days yesterday... LOL I know you were laptopless! Morning peeps!!!! get up!!! get packed!!!! oh wait, im one of those!!!! NOT PACKED YET!!! Will be working on that later today. Have to go back and buy somethings.

Weather today is so much cooler than this weekend. Reported scattered to isolated showers Friday and Saturday. Hopefully after we leave the parks, but we so badly need the rain here.

got to get moving for work... :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: days to go and :woohoo: :woohoo: work days!!!!

No slacking here. I've been busy :goodvibes

My:laundy: is done and I'm part way packed.

Only 2 more days..:woohoo: :woohoo: until I'm parting at the PoP..

Whatcha all excited about.. you act like ya'll are going to Disney World or something this week... Geeezzzz

hehehe.

Thats about the most excitement I can muster for ya's. I'm trying... I really am. Just to much going on in life I guess.

Hope everyone has a kick butt day!

:banana: :banana: more sleeps

:banana: :banana: more work days

My honey leaves tonight for WDW, he's driving part way, sleeping for a while and then driving the rest of the way, not sure what time he will arrive on property.....still don't think its fair that he will be there a full day before me....lol

Packed and ready to go......are you?

Still not packed... though am closer to doing that today :) I have :cool1: :cool1: more days... :woohoo: :woohoo: more sleeps!!! Have to go and check a couple things too... see if I need to pick up something else or not. So I gues I had better get moving lol as I have appointments to keep today too :goodvibes

see you real soon!!!!!

:banana: :banana: more sleeps

:banana: :banana: more work days

My honey leaves tonight for WDW, he's driving part way, sleeping for a while and then driving the rest of the way, not sure what time he will arrive on property.....still don't think its fair that he will be there a full day before me....lol

Packed and ready to go......are you?

Packed, and repacked :)
Definately ready :cool1: :cool1:

WooooHOOOO!!!!! one more day!!!! :woohoo: but I feel I need to :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I cant wait to see all friends... still have some things to pick up at the store!
And I packed Cait!!! found what I was looking for too! Knew I had a pair :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter