°O°Good Times & Good Friends May 2008°O°

How about a hand delieved packing list????

Here is my little Disney dance of the day

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Woooohoooooo.....Going to see Mickey!!!!!!

Yipee !:cheer2:
I'm too excited I can't sleep already.
Mostly packed, just trying to find out which shoes are drinking comfy :confused3

Okay, my dance is a little bit shorter. . .but its all good and I am JUST as excited to meet everyone. . .
Only 7 more sleeps for me. . .:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Mel!!! :grouphug: thanks for my card! REALLY REALLY was a great pick me up since I am home with a cold! And to answer the question of what am I waiting for??? YOU GUYS!!!! going to celebrate at WDW!

Hey Sha

I hope you feel better soon. I was dealing with that a few weeks ago. I still believe someone got me sick through the phone. Thats my story and I'm stickin to it.

Getting a little more excited. Still on the fence with excitement. I think once I get threw this weekend I will be unbearable with excitement. Just need to work saturday night and then should be done with part time work till after we get back. I say that... but with my luck I will end up on the schedule during the week the next week.

Hello Everyone I'm back. I had a GREAT time!.. 50's PT is the BOMB..specially Uncle Dale. Still have not seen Fantasmic.

Looks like some of use only have 7 more days before we all meet for the :grouphug:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Can't wait.

Sha, sorry to hear you are sick. If you can't make it on Thursday don't worry about it. I'm still going to attend the Dave Jones concert, so if you plans change you will find me there. Are you still going to join us for Mini Golf?

I was packed, but now cleaning the dirty clothes so I can repack them for the next trip.

What's this about Mason and Winnie the Pooh. What else did I miss while I was gone?

Hello Everyone I'm back. I had a GREAT time!.. 50's PT is the BOMB..specially Uncle Dale. Still have not seen Fantasmic.

Looks like some of use only have 7 more days before we all meet for the :grouphug:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Can't wait.

Sha, sorry to hear you are sick. If you can't make it on Thursday don't worry about it. I'm still going to attend the Dave Jones concert, so if you plans change you will find me there. Are you still going to join us for Mini Golf?

I was packed, but now cleaning the dirty clothes so I can repack them for the next trip.

What's this about Mason and Winnie the Pooh. What else did I miss while I was gone?

LOL... Mason LOVES WTP but wont admit it :)

thanks about feeling better... i hope too! I have no idea what will happen or where I will be. All depends on the meetings my old HS buddy has and if he has time to meet up and hang out. Wont know until then.

Glad you had a great trip!!! And we get to see you soon!!!!!!!!! Now get that laundry done!

Mel!!! :grouphug: thanks for my card! REALLY REALLY was a great pick me up since I am home with a cold! And to answer the question of what am I waiting for??? YOU GUYS!!!! going to celebrate at WDW!

Weclome, but that sure took it's time getting there.
You should have had it for Friday, sorry.

Yipee :cheer2:
Almost here :cheer2:

going to do my own dance Cait... want variety... LOL

:woohoo: :cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :woohoo: :banana: :cool1: :woohoo:

Hope everyone is having a good day! Glad I remembered to get some Zycam yesterday... plus the other stuff I am taking. Mom has a touch of this cold too, and I remember now that one of the guests was sick with a really bad cold before the wedding. Just as long as its knocked out by our trip!!!!!

Yep we're down to single digits. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

First day back at work is hard. Trying to play catch up and finish everything before I leave again next Wednesday.

How's everyone else doing?

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

WoooooHooooooo....only 7 days to go....Who's excited? :yay: , I am I am!!!

I am excited.......:yay:

Five more days to go. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

The way I'm excited you think this is my first trip. :rotfl: :rotfl:

I can't wait until I meet everyone.

Smee, couldn't remember if I told you that Darcy and I will be going to Spoodles on Wednesday, May 14 at 7:15 p.m. I made the reservations for 3 people just in case you want to join us.

I am excited.......:yay:

Five more days to go. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

The way I'm excited you think this is my first trip. :rotfl: :rotfl:

I can't wait until I meet everyone.

Smee, couldn't remember if I told you that Darcy and I will be going to Spoodles on Wednesday, May 14 at 7:15 p.m. I made the reservations for 3 people just in case you want to join us.

Teresa...I'll let him know when I talk to him in a bit, he hasn't been on the boards much recently.

6 More Sleeps :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

7 More full time work days :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

3 More part time work shifts :banana: :banana: :banana:

And then I will be on vacation!
Woot Woot

I never thought about breaking it down like that!!! LOL

I went over my brothers the other night and he looked at me and said how many days...

I broke it down just like that...

I swear you could hear birds chirpping hehehe

Sneaking on at work, quickly...Carrie loved the way you broke it down...here's my go

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: more sleeps

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: more full time work days (not counting today)

:woohoo: :woohoo: more part-time shifts

Then its off to see my Honey, my DisPeeps, and Mickey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!