°O°Good Times & Good Friends May 2008°O°

Sha

°O°Believes in the Magic and Fairies!°O°
Trip planning for May trip with some Disney Divas and others! Looking forward to our trip, though we are going to miss a couple, we will have them there in heart! That and dare I say drunk texting possible :confused3 Have things planned to be mailed out soon.

Trip planning for May trip with some Disney Divas and others! Looking forward to our trip, though we are going to miss a couple, we will have them there in heart! That and dare I say drunk texting possible :confused3 Have things planned to be mailed out soon.

Can I join too even if I'm not going? :hug:

:woohoo: :woohoo:

Hi girls...Let the party begin.....:dance3:

I've brought the drinks for the party!!!
Drinks-1.jpg

Ohhhh woot woot party may begin Carrie in da house!!!!!!

I shared with Gd3 if thats ok.

Howdy all!!!!!!!!!

May can not come soon enough

What you already picking out our drink.. Save some for me.:lmao:

Just a couple... I dont want them all :)

Ohhhh woot woot party may begin Carrie in da house!!!!!!

I shared with Gd3 if thats ok.

Howdy all!!!!!!!!!

May can not come soon enough

I am sure it will be here soon enough :) and yes that is fine since John is going too LOL

Hey y'all!!! I'm sorry I had to bail, but I will be with you in spirit and I BETTER be on the drunk texting list:lmao:

May will be here before we know it.. and the real party will begin.

GROUP HUGS ARE A COMING....:grouphug:

Happy Easter!!!!

Tried to work on the project and get some of the last bits wrapped up, but my printer said my new ink cart. was empty... it wasnt but MM said it was a bad chip in the cart. so I will exchange that today... and try to finish this up. Cant mail out until later in week.

thEas03.gif

Good Morning and Happy Easter!! :grouphug: Noah called me three times yesterday... he's missing his Mommy. THIS ... from the kid that jumped in the car and had his seatbelt on before he even said goodbye, kiss my butt or anything! :lmao:

I'm making myself a roast today... and cleaning! My room is done. Doing Noah's today.

I've cranked up the music on myspace and this house is just full of happiness this morning!! Love you guys! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter