Where do you wish you were right now?

I know I just got home, but I wish I were still there. Only, this time I wish I were at the POLY, in a hammock on the beach, listening to the boats, drinking something in a pineapple! I know I have a perfectly wonderful life, and I'm really not greedy, I just wish....
Lucy's Mom

I know I just got home, but I wish I were still there. Only, this time I wish I were at the POLY, in a hammock on the beach, listening to the boats, drinking something in a pineapple! I know I have a perfectly wonderful life, and I'm really not greedy, I just wish....
Lucy's Mom

Originally posted by scanne
Well I wish I was in LABOR! I'm very pregnant and just itching to get this baby out....
Really? I could skip the whole labor part and fast forward to holding the baby. Good luck and congratulations!

We always talked about going on a big family vacation to Disney.. husband and I being HUGE disney fans, but the extended family not quite so enthusiastic. Whenever we tried, someone was either buying a house, having a baby, or out of work so it never really worked out for all of us to go together. Now my FIL has brain cancer and is too sick to travel. In fact, he only has a few months. I wish... I wish we had made that wish come true.

After reading all the posts, at first I wished I was on Main Street with a bucket of popcorn waiting for the parade and people watching. But then, as I was reading about those that drive down and seeing the signs and the palms as you cross over in to Florida, it made me think of our last trip. I really didn't feel like I was there until after we flew in, gathered our luggage and headed to the rental car. When those doors open and the humidity touches your skin and the smell invades your nose....THEN I know I am in Florida.
We still have 5 months until our trip. I can't wait!

I wish It was the first day of our trip walking from the parking lot of the AKL into the resort listening to all the beautiful African music! I love all the landscaping and wonderfully relaxing music as you walk into the grand lobby!!

I wish I were in Epcot, watching Illuminations...sipping a margarita...looking over at the twinkle in my girls' eyes.

I don't want to wish my Summer away, but only 36 days (as you can once again see)...

I want to be in my family's favorite dining spot, California Grille. We have a window seat and Wishes is just about to start. DH & I are sipping a wonderful glass of wine, DS(17) is finishing his pork tenderloin dinner (his all-time favorite) and DS(10) is ordering some wildly over-priced kid's dessert. Nirvana!

I would love to be walking up mainstreet heading to the castle!!::MinnieMo

Right now, I wish I was with DS3.75 at the Crystal Palace, attempting to eat lunch. I say "attempting" because this DS is EXTREMELY afraid of all characters NOT named "Mickey" (DS says that they don't like him) and ends up eating his meal UNDER the table (luckily, he likes pizza and chicken fingers).

Dave

Originally posted by Forever42
I wish my mom was still alive, and that I was back home with my family, having a July 4 bbq. I'd be sitting in the pool with my DBf and little brother, and the "adults" would be sitting around the porch area. I know it's not Disney, but I miss that terribly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by GailT
Forever42, That was a great wish, I was selfish because I wished Disney, I can always go there but can never bring back my mom, thank God I have some good memories of when she was around

Forever42 and GailT,

When I read your posts they brought tears to my eyes. It will be 2 years this coming October 17th since I lost my Mom and it still hurts to this day because I had a chance to be there with her and say goodbye and tell her how much I loved her and I missed it because I was 7 months pregnant and had not slept well the night before, so I put of going to see her that morning to take a nap. It will always hurt to know that and the sadness for the fact that she never got to see her last grandchild. But I will always have my wonderful memories of her. Thank you for making me remember that.

Blessed Be,
Tina

I wish I was sitting at O'hana eating shrimp and waiting to see Wishes from my table..............

I wish I were eating dinner at Kona Cafe, gearing myself up for a fun-filled evening at the MK.

Either that or I wish I were screaming my lungs out on Tower of Terror!

Anywhere in Disney,as long as my DH and by best friend, Princess Melissa were there with me!!! (Maybe watching "Wishes")

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter