Where do you wish you were right now?

GailT

<font color=blue>I'm ba-ack!!!!<br><font color=mag
I wish I was at 1900 park fare for breakfast buffet. I just made myself a few pancakes now I wish I had someone to clean the mess. I can see myself sitting at a table, getting my ready to eat omlet that I told to chef what to add in it, having a few pancakes, a cup of fresh OJ, bacon, eat that and then go back for more. :D :sunny:

I wish I was on the drive to WDW ( just entering the state of Fla.) . I love seeing the Palm trees that line the highway and the cleanliness of the interstates. In Fla everything seems cleaner and brighter than in the NE. The drive there is so full of excitement and anticipation, nothing can beat that feeling.

I could go for Crystal Palace's breakfast buffet right about now...

:cool: This is easy.....I wish I were on the back porch of the Yacht Club staring at the lake. Ahhhh to be at WDW....:earsgirl:

I would like to be in one of the rocking chairs at the Boardwalk that over look the lawn with a beautiful view of the lake. My tummy is all full of the great breakfast I enjoyed at Spoodle's. Did I eat one too many pieces of french toast? Maybe .. I guess I will have rock awhile longer.

The smiling excited kids are running out of the lobby and around my chair. They hurry down the stairs because they know it is time to go to the park. The boats pull up to the dock and then glide away, bells ringing.

A wonderful morning at WDW....

Can I pick two? My first thought was standing on Main Street, facing the castle, smelling the yummy scents from Main Street Bakery. My second thought was the rose garden path between Future World and World Showcase in Epcot. That has to be one of my absolute favorite spots in all of WDW.

I wish I was just driving under he Walt Disney World sign on the first day of a 14 night vacation at DW!! ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

I wish my mom was still alive, and that I was back home with my family, having a July 4 bbq. I'd be sitting in the pool with my DBf and little brother, and the "adults" would be sitting around the porch area. I know it's not Disney, but I miss that terribly.

Forever 42 - I was thinking the same thing this morning. I remember being a kid, going to my Aunt's cottage by the ocean, and all of the extended family being there. Big BBQ, horseshoes, and messy watermelon. My mom and grandma were always there as were my 2 sisters. My Dad was often out at sea (commercial fisherman) that time of year but gosh I wish my family were alive today for the same get together.

Though we are going to a bash at a friends house, it's not exactly the same, though fun for my children and what they'll remember.

Regarding Disney on the 4th, we did that once about 10 years ago, actually Disneyland, and I will never ever go to Disney on the 4th again. We literally could not move - the crowds were so thick.

Originally posted by Forever42
I wish my mom was still alive, and that I was back home with my family, having a July 4 bbq. I'd be sitting in the pool with my DBf and little brother, and the "adults" would be sitting around the porch area. I know it's not Disney, but I miss that terribly.

Forever42, That was a great wish, I was selfish because I wished Disney, I can always go there but can never bring back my mom, thank God I have some good memories of when she was around

Well, its the 4th of July, and I wish I were at MGM waiting for Sorcery in the Sky since the 4th of July and New Year's Eve are the only times it is shown now.

We have friends that will be seeing it tonight. But, next Saturday we will be back at our home away from home -- Disney World!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Originally posted by travellady
Forever 42 - I was thinking the same thing this morning. I remember being a kid, going to my Aunt's cottage by the ocean, and all of the extended family being there. Big BBQ, horseshoes, and messy watermelon. My mom and grandma were always there as were my 2 sisters. My Dad was often out at sea (commercial fisherman) that time of year but gosh I wish my family were alive today for the same get together.

I was just commenting to my DH this morning how July 4th makes me nostalgic, even more so than Christmas. When we were kids we always were on vacation on the fourth. We spent the week either at the Jersey Shore or Cape Cod. It's times like this when I really miss my mom (wiping tears) But if I could be in Disney right now I would be on the beach at the Poly with a Mai Tai in one hand and DH's hand in the other.

Originally posted by GailT
Forever42, That was a great wish, I was selfish because I wished Disney, I can always go there but can never bring back my mom, thank God I have some good memories of when she was around

Awww, it's not selfish. It's different for me, even, because we live here in Orlando.

Moms are the greatest thing in the world, though. Whenever see or hear a mother and daughter together, I think about how lucky they are to have each other.

Originally posted by GailT

GailT and Forever42 - I'm so sorry you don't have your moms this 4th. Keep those memories close at heart. I feel like the lucky one because I did get to spend the 4th with my mom today. I had my entire family over for lunch and we had a great time. Sometimes we don't realize what we've got - thank you for reminding me. We are a HUGE Disney family and I wouldn't get to go as often if it weren't for them. I'm truly blessed. I got my wish today. :grouphug:

I wish I was a Crystal Palace for breakfast because that's where we start our first day of our vacation!! In ten more days I'll be eating with Pooh!!!!!:Pinkbounc : :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

it's raining...in fact, it's been raining all day.

I wish I was sitting at a table on the Boardwalk outide of Spoodles with my DH having a beer from their counter service, and people watching.

i just wish i was in WDW right now. i don't care where in WDW i'm at as long as i'm there. gosh i wish september would hurry up already. but then that means going back to school. :sad: oh well. it's all good. i like my school anyway so i shouldn't complain.

Well I wish I was in LABOR! I'm very pregnant and just itching to get this baby out....

Oh wait, you meant a restaurant at WDW! I think it would have to be Beaches n Cream eating a No Way Jose! Yummy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter