Where do you wish you were right now?

Lucky you...labor isn't much fun, but I still remember holding both my son and daughter after they were born. The first 6 weeks is magical.

As for the mother/daughter thing, my mother is more like my friend now. I would be a mess without her, and I do appreciate her every day, after losing all of my grandparents and my father when I was 10. Unfortunately, she doesn't want to try Disney! She doesn't like crowds. I would love to take her on a WDW trip. She is in her late 60's. Any suggestions?

As for where I wish I was...by a pool at Port Orleans watching my kids play, sipping a mudslide, thinking of the next day's Disney plans!

I wish I was smack in the middle of Disney World right now with my family, including my mom!!! Unfortunately, I lost my mom almost a month ago and I regret that she did not come with my on my last trip. I asked her to come, but where she just returned from a trip and was scheduled to go away the following month, she thought it would be too much for her. I am planning something special to do in her honor when we go in November.

If I had to pick a place to be dining, it would be lunch at Cindy's castle over looking Fantasyland, then dinner at the California Grill while watching Wishes.

i wish my DH and i were making our way around epcot trying a beer in each country.. :drinking1

The hottub at the BW Inn.

*sighs*

Food-wise, though, I'd have to say the Brown Derby, getting our pre-Fantasmic meal.

Sitting with my feet up, on the balcony to my room on the 14th floor @ CR with a beer, watching wishes in MK! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH to dream!:earsboy:

Sitting on the bench next to Harambe Fruit Market, eating some grapes.

Getting my picture taken with one of the princesses - or a beavertail in Epcot. I'll go for the beavertail!

Just got back a few days ago. We flew down for ten days. I wish I were driving into CSR and walking into El Centro. Oh I wish I were back! I also could see myself driving down I-95 crossing into Fla. going over that little rise and seeing the sign that says "Welcome to Florida". I could see myself there... right now:hyper:

I wish I were at O'hana during one of those crazy FL thunderstorms with the castle lit up in the background. That was one of my favorite memories from the last trip.

I so want to be sitting at the pool bar at POR ::yes:: with our favorite bartender, Lee, wayching the kiddies splash around :p and trying to decide what to buy on my way through the gift shop:confused: whille running to catch the bus to EPCOT. Wake me when October gets here:crazy:

I wish I were sitting in a rocking chair in front of Crockett's Tavern in FW, waiting for Trail's End to open for the lunch buffet.

Mmmmm fried chicken!! :teeth:

I wish I was sitting in the Japanese pavillion (sp?) at Epcot eating a Kaki Gori! I love them!:sunny:

Jill

in line waiting to go on SPLASH MTN.............then have a snack on MAIN ST......then back to the hotel for a SWIM.............then start ALL over the next day...............

Chef Mickey's!!!!It will on my first night after being away from WDW fo12 years!!Can't wait to try those mashed potatoes!!:Pinkbounc

A restraunt, it would have to be Ohana's, right when the fireworks begin, it always gets me.
Anywhere in WDW, since I'm sleepy I would say the biggest bed there, in the biggest suite.

I wish I was eating at Boma - stuffing myself up on the coconut curry chicken soup, the breads, hummus, etc... and all of those delicious desserts. Gosh I cannot wait to be there!

I wish I were just arriving on the WDW property, with all the big signs and the highways signs that tell you how to get around. Yep, that is where I wish I was, only 30 more days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter