What movie makes you LOL no matter

Mean Girls...:rotfl: I’m laughing just thinking about it!!!
Talledega Nights
What’s Up Doc
It’s a Mad, Mad World
Wedding Crashers
Barber Shop

Pure Luck (Martin Short cracks me up)
What About Bob
Bridesmaids
Hunt for the Wilderpeople (just recently saw this and it is so unique and funny)

Blazing Saddles, especially the beans scene

May dad introduced our boys to Blazing Saddles a few months back. They think this scene is hilarious! In fact one evening I found them watching it and rewatching this scene over and over again.

My movies are Blazzing Saddles, the Great Outdoors, and Robin Hood Men in Tights.

History of World Part 1 and 2, love them.

Part 2, eh? I think you need to watch "them" again. ;)

I will say I LOVE Mel Brooks and second, Blazing Saddles, History of the World, Young Frankenstein, Spaceballs, pretty much all of it really. It's funny, funny stuff!

Part 2, eh? I think you need to watch "them" again. ;)

I will say I LOVE Mel Brooks and second, Blazing Saddles, History of the World, Young Frankenstein, Spaceballs, pretty much all of it really. It's funny, funny stuff!

See that's what happens when you get old. I knew he teased a part 2 but forgot he didn't actually do it.

See that's what happens when you get old. I knew he teased a part 2 but forgot he didn't actually do it.

Hey, I wish we could see part 2! That viking funeral looked pretty interesting, along with he other moments in history. It's very educational! Too bad all the funniest jokes are best left unquoted here. :)

I'm late to the party so probably nothing new here...

Arsenic and Old Lace
Young Frankenstein
Caddyshack
This Is Spinal Tap
Best in Show
Dodgeball
Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
Zoolander
The Birdcage

hmmm...what am I forgetting...Does Princess Bride count as a comedy?

We just watched them last week. My DH laughed and laughed!!!!

We watch Christmas vacation too! Too funny

For me, TheBirdcage and Overboard make me laugh

I forgot about Overboard - I love that movie! I watched Birdcage for the first time in many years recently and I had forgotten how funny it was!

Many of mine have already been mentioned, but my favorite is The Princess Bride (didn't see it mentioned).

Christmas Vacation
Elf
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
When Harry Met Sally
Young Frankenstein (was just singing "Puttin' on the Ritz" yesterday!)

I mentioned it! We have some overlap, lol! Although you're reminding me that I forgot Elf! I think I have too many!

Forgot about Bringing up Baby but see you're another Arsenic and Old Lace fan! Cary Grant was a gifted comedic actor! Did you ever see Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House? Another funny one!

Pretty sure we are related somehow.
Seen Mr Blandings.. great movie but No A&OL or BUB.

Since list seems to be expanding couple of other favorites not mentioned yet

Top Secret - another funny movie by the Airplanes writers
Better Off Dead
CaddyShack
My Favorite Year

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter