What movie makes you LOL no matter

Pretty sure we are related somehow.
Seen Mr Blandings.. great movie but No A&OL or BUB.

Since list seems to be expanding couple of other favorites not mentioned yet

Top Secret - another funny movie by the Airplanes writers
Better Off Dead
CaddyShack

Ha! We must be long lost cousins! Agree about Mr. Blanding not being on the same level - but I do love that scene when Mrs. Blandings goes on and on about the paint colors and then the painters are like, "Got that?" "Blue, yellow, green, white..."

I mentioned Caddyshack too - for some reason I didn't like it when it came out but at some point along the way, I began to find it hilarious! I forgot all about Better Off Dead! A classic! "I want my two dollars!"

1) Overboard! "These gnats keep landing on my wet nail polish. I guess I'm supposed to walk around with their little corpses stuck to my fingers, is that it?"
2) Raising Arizona "He explained to us that Edwina's insides were a rocky place where my seed could find no purchase"
3) The Birdcage: Celsius: Chewing gum helps me think. Albert: Sweetie, you're wasting your gum.

1) Overboard! "These gnats keep landing on my wet nail polish. I guess I'm supposed to walk around with their little corpses stuck to my fingers, is that it?"
2) Raising Arizona "He explained to us that Edwina's insides were a rocky place where my seed could find no purchase"
3) The Birdcage: Celsius: Chewing gum helps me think. Albert: Sweetie, you're wasting your gum.

Celsius: I don't think I get it.
Albert: (from the sidelines) Try more gum.

:teeth:

Haven't seen it in a while, but I get a kick out of The Ladykillers (Tom Hanks remake version). Except for the part in the beginning with the dog, which really upsets me. But other than that the movie is always good for a laugh.

Just go with it. Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston. He is a plastic surgeon and she his assistant/office manager. The 2 actors that play her kids are hilarious.

Father of the Bride. The whole bun scene, how he wants to take some out of the package in the store so they match up to how many hot dogs are in the package is so funny. And so true!

Dumb & Dumber
Step-Brothers
Blazing Saddles
Young Frankenstein
Vacation
Christmas Vacation
Spies Like Us

For me it's Airplane and the old Pink Panther movies with Peter Sellers. I also laugh while watching Arsenic and Old Lace and the really old Marx Brothers movies.

Love the Marx Brothers Especially Horse Feathers and the one where they are Stowaways.

Anyone mention
My Cousin Vinny

Last edited:
Real Genius
Better off Dead
That scene in the movie with Bill Murray and the elephant where he is runs into issues driving the rig
Office space
Shaun of the dead
A fish called Wanda

Kingpin with Woody Harrelson and Randy Quaid. “Ain’t got a cow. Got a bull though ...”. OMG - I was literally on the floor laughing.

Young Frankenstein! "I got the brain from someone named "Abinormal"

"Uh, it said Abby something, uh Abby Normal, that's it!"

DH would like a double vote for 2 great back to backs for Bill Murray, Groundhog Day and What About Bob?

"I would like some peace and quiet!!"
"He'll be Quiet"
"I'll be Peace"

My favorites are-
Any Austin Powers movie
Talledega Nights
Most Adam Sandler movies
Christmas Vacation
Ace Ventura or any Jim Carey movie (The Grinch is my fav)
Can't forget Dodgeball - if you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!

"Twin? Oh, Twin?"

We have two sets of twins at my preschool and we use this line all the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter