• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What movie makes you LOL no matter

Office Space.

I went from a job where this movie was quoted on a daily basis to a job where NOBODY HAD EVER HEARD OF IT!!! I was flabbergasted.
You just reminded me of Super Troopers. I went from working at a state park with some rowdy LEOs and co-workers to working in a Christian law firm. No one there had seen it, I started suggesting it then thought, ah maybe not. Maybe not the target audience as they were really buttoned up people (good and nice, just not raunchy humor).

Going In Style
Grumpy Old Men 1 & 2
Tower Heist
Fun with Dick & Jane
Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
Super Troopers
The Money Pit
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Seems Like Old Times

Last edited:
Office Space.

I went from a job where this movie was quoted on a daily basis to a job where NOBODY HAD EVER HEARD OF IT!!! I was flabbergasted.

dh LOVES this movie-to the extent that we have a red swingline stapler on the desk in the office, a Milton Christmas ornament (that says lines from the movie) AND just last night dh was drinking from his initech coffee cup.

Fun with Dick & Jane

please tell me you are referring to the original '77 version.

for me-

this is spinal tap

bowfinger

little miss sunshine

the Russians are coming, the Russians are coming

the wedding singer (esp. the scene where adam sandler sings the song 'somebody kill me'):rotfl2::rotfl2:

dh LOVES this movie-to the extent that we have a red swingline stapler on the desk in the office, a Milton Christmas ornament (that says lines from the movie) AND just last night dh was drinking from his initech coffee cup.

please tell me you are referring to the original '77 version.

for me-

this is spinal tap

bowfinger

little miss sunshine

the Russians are coming, the Russians are coming

the wedding singer (esp. the scene where adam sandler sings the song 'somebody kill me'):rotfl2::rotfl2:

Little Miss Sunshine is so funny!

I do have the red stapler, now I must find the initech coffee cup!!!!! Cause - I wanna be a gangsta

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter