Watch out Dumbo, There's a bigger Circus coming to Town...Triplets take on the World

Welcome home! Those Disney blues are hard to beat but I'm sure that writing the trip report will help. Can hardly wait to hear all about it.

Yay! Can't wait to read about your trip and see the reveal video. I am sure I speak for lots of people (especially those of us not able to follow along on facebook) when I say I have been stalking this thread for days! :thumbsup2

I am NOT going to reveal anything about the trip.. Your going to have to wait for the TR. Neener neener…

h037D7F6B

But I will do replies as general as I can….

I am so excited for you and your kiddos! Can't wait to see/hear all about it. Even if you end up running around like a crazy person for the next 32 hours, use the drive to reset and relax so you can enjoy every magical moment that you have spent the last 2 years planning!

THANK YOU!!! I cannot wait to start it!

Prayers and good thoughts for Matt's weigh in. It sounds like he really tried his best so I hope it pays off for him. Fingers crossed!

This I can answer!!! HE DID MAKE WEIGH IN!!!! I was so relieved I cannot tell you.

Don't worry about the bangs, they'll grow out. You have other stuff to be doing...like packing and getting ready for the reveal!

Packing… what a JOKE this was, for a trip that I planned for 2 years you think I would have been a wee bit more ORGANIZED?!?!

ALMOST THERE!! :dance3:

TEEEE HE HE HE HE HE…. GIDDY!!!!

I had to you tube that old Disney commercial after your post- its such a good one!!!

It’s that just perfect? One of my all-time favorites.

Have a wonderful, crazy, hectic 32 hours! :cool1:

And that I DID!

Yay!! Do you think you will get much sleep tonight???? I know I wouldn't!

NADA… no sleep..

WOOO-HOOOOOO! One more day!! :cool1::dance3::cheer2::banana::banana::yay: :jumping1: :dancer:

My skin was crawling… ALL NIGHT AND DAY!

Loved seeing all your goodies on Saturday! You have such talented and loving friends! Totally surprised by the hubby! So glad he shared the surprise with both of us!! I wish I could be there tomorrow to see the reveal but it's not gonna happen with work :furious: I know it will be fabulous, though!! Call me when you hit the road! And of course, I will see ya real soon in our Happy Place!!!:yay::grouphug::hyper:

I did!!!

Awww, love the TBT pics! I'm so friggin excited!

Thank you!!! Excitement is an understatement. :woohoo:

I am here and officially STALKING!!!! :woohoo:

I have taught you well… :thumbsup2

It's here and it's DISNEY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:D~

DISNEY DAY IS THE BEST DAY IN THE WORLD!!!!

Soooo excited for you!
I wish I could see the surprise! Lol!
Hope it goes off perfectly!

THANK YOU!!! it was… Oh wait. I can’t tell you yet… popcorn::

ITS FINALLY HERE!! I hope the reveal is perfect- can't wait to hear about it! :)

I can’t wait to tell you ALL ABOUT IT!

Omg!! I can't believeeeeeee ittttt!! I'm obsessed with this day! It's gonna be so great!!! Squee! I know I posted this in FB already, but gotta, gotta, gotta post it here too!

THANK YOU!!! I laughed when I saw this! YOU’RE THE BEST!!!! Your trip is almost here too!!!

Today you get to tell them! Then it will be pure chaos. Have fun!

Chaos. What a great word..

TODAY!! Today! Today! Today! Todaaaaaaay!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL This was the best day EVER!!!! :hyper:

I'm sooo excited for you!! I second Terri's Squee pic!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Thank you!!!!

Also yay that I got a mention in your PTR! Hopefully the brochures cast atleast a little doubt! If not doesn't matter cause its TODAY!!!! :cool1:

I will let you know in the trip report!!! Of course that was the best idea THANK YOU!

Hope you can just soak it all in today and just kinda really enjoy it, even with the running around!!

I did…

Have SUPER MAGICAL FANTASTICAL DISNEY AWESOME trip!! :mickeyjum:stitch2::ccat::simba::donald::sulley: :dumbo::tigger::figment::goofy:

I CANNOT WAIT TO TELL YOU.. And show you!!! Coming up with a title is HARD as so much went on that can make a great title..

I saw on Facebook that Matt made weigh in, so happy for him! Now he can gain all the weight back enjoying Disney treats!

YES!!!! This was SUCH a stress reliever. I was really worried

It's today!!!! Hope all the last minute prep (including packing!?!?!) goes well. It's finally here! What an exciting day! Can't wait to see how the reveal goes! I'm so excited for you guys!

Packing… this is a bad word. SO EXCITING

:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

YOU MADE IT!!!!!

You crack me UP!!!

I cannot wait to show it to you..

And a hat.

NO WAY! I don’t think I can handle more than I have!

I've been lurking on your PTR for quite some time now, and I need to wish you a happy trip. I'm dying to hear the details of the reveal!!! I am so impressed with your ability to keep the secret--no way would I have been able to do it. :goodvibes
Aww Thank you my friend!!! I was impressed too.. but I can guarantee you I will not do that again. I will keep the kids in the planning stages that was way too stressful and crazy.
Can't wait to hear how today goes!!:cool1::cool1:
You’re going to have to wait a little bit longer… insert Maniacal laugh
Yay!! Today is the day!! :dancer: :yay: :dancer: I can't wait to see the reveal!! Yippee!!!!!
I cannot wait to show you all!!!!
totally stalking you here and on FB. I can not WAIT to see the reveal!!!! :happytv:
It was…. You’re going to have to wait…
I can only imagine the excitement going on in your house right this very minute!I can't wait to see the reveal video; I loved the movie!
It was a whirlwind of activity!
I hope that everything went perfectly today. Can't wait to see the big reveal and hear all about the trip. Happy Birthday Meg, Matt and Zack. Congratulations Mo you are finally here and on the way to "The Happiest Place on Earth" You have planned a fantastic surprise. Safe travels.
Jane
You’re so sweet thank you Jane!!!
It's DISNEY DAY!!! It's finally here! I am so excited for you! Happy birthday to the midgets. I can't wait to see the big reveal and hear all about your trip adventures. By now you should be well on your way to Disney. Wishing you safe and uneventful travels. Have a fabulous trip!
DINSEY DAY!!! Best day ever!!!!
Waiting for that reveal video

party: popcorn::
Getting there!!!
eagerly awaiting the reveal video!! stalking you here and on fb ;)
Ha ha ha ha ha…
Mo, loving all your FB posts, looks like you're having a blast! Can't wait to hear all the details!
I cannot wait to tell you!
It is killing me especially when I see above that you are posting on FB and I can't see that. Hope you are all having a BLAST.
Jane
I thought we were!!!!
Mo, I am loving all of your updats on FB. I can't wait to see the "full" reveal video, but the partial one had me in tears.
Yes you need to see the FULL video to understand how that went down..
I am SSOOO late to this party, and know you're on a trip now, but I just wanted to let you know that i'm joining in. going back to read now!
You have time as I have to finish the PTR to start the TR.. Plus there are SO MANY PICTURES!!! It will take me a while to get through them and sorted.
Hello... Good morning... Looking foward to stalking you today! ::yes::
D~
HA!

Tomorrow is the last day :( I know y'all have had a wonderful time! personally, I can't wait till you get home so we can see that reveal video. hahahahahaha
Hopefully today I will get it up and out there..
Safe travels home! And yes.....I too am looking forward to watching that reveal! And seeing all your amazing pictures! You know.....like all the amazing pictures you took while we were in Chicago that you have shared with us......ummmm....yeah.....
I can’t start the TR until I finish the PTR… not fair to leave anything hanging!
But seriously, I hope you all had an amazing trip and the trip home goes smoothly.
You got it!
Luv you.....
Aww I Lov you toooooooooooooooooooo

Mean it.....
Me too…
Hahahaha... :rotfl:

Yes - safe travels to you! Cannot wait to hear about this trip! And see the video!

D~
Tom sucks at video.. just so you all know.
Welcome back!
I'm so excited to hear all about your trip.
Hope it was a blast. :)
I can’t wait to start it!!!
Woohoo!! You are back!! Can't wait to read all about it!!! :cool1:
I am back! And I hate it.
Welcome home Mo; can't wait to hear all about it.
By the time I start this you will be there!!!!
Yea! You're back! :banana: So excited to read all about your trip. I thoroughly enjoyed following along on Facebook!
I didn’t even post all that much… HA HA HA! I did a few things, nothing compared to the pictures I took with my cameras
WOOOHOOO!!! a Mo TR coming soon!!!!! :cool1: Welcome home, and can't wait to hear all about it!popcorn:: I hope you get this TR up and going before I leave for my cruise TWO FREAKIN WEEKS FROM TOMORROW!!!! :cool1: :cheer2:
2 WEEKS?!?! Holy cow!
Can't wait to read about it - glad you had a great trip!
Thank you!!!
Welcome home! Those Disney blues are hard to beat but I'm sure that writing the trip report will help. Can hardly wait to hear all about it.
I hope so too.. I can’t wait to re-live it!
I'm dealing with the same Disney blues! Can't wait to hear about your trip :)
It sucks doesn’t it?
Yay! Can't wait to read about your trip and see the reveal video. I am sure I speak for lots of people (especially those of us not able to follow along on facebook) when I say I have been stalking this thread for days! :thumbsup2
HA HA! Sorry I didn’t post at all.. But we ran around like LUNATICS.
Yay! I am dying waiting to start your TR!! And to see the FULL reveal video! SQUEE!
Ha ha ha ha haha TODAY I hope.
can't wait to hear all about it!!!
Thank you! I hope to start it today!

OK I hope to get this finished today to start on the Trip Report.. When we did get home we hit the ground RUNNING between work school sports. Plus as always i have a sinus problem. Lets DO THIS!

YES can you believe i never finished the Epic Dis meet?!?!

WOW am i going backwards!!!

After an amazing lunch and a great Dis meet we were off again! this time we did walk a LOT back to the heart of the city.

my kind of dance floor:

dirty lens! Oops.

bricks from different places around the world placed in the Tribune building:

and the thing i hate most. the bean.

I did want to show them more of the city no one gets to see and walk past the cultural center!

On to part 8!

Cultural center Continue

True Tiffany

ugh oh! Lookie what we found!

This is where it was our time... Our time to just relax and watch Buckingham fountain popcorn::
This is my FAVORITE time of our meets.. When we just sit. relax and have time to talk. we have MORE fun!!!
first up the fountain!

Bubbles!!!!

I have TONS more.. but i will leave it here..

But then... Who needs character-palooza when you can have a dis meet photoshoot?
Ready?

PHOTO SHOOT!​

Lovely Ladies!!!

having a lot of fun..

then...

How do you spell Chicago?!?!

as you can tell we had a great time together. we laughed we cried (laughing) and we just enjoyed each other. I love my time with these girls more then anything (well except Disney) :rolleyes1

Next up we have to say goodbye for now...

The next morning we were up early to get back to the airport. we were pretty quiet all thinking about the fun we had and hating the fact we had to say goodbye until our next meet up.
this is us at Midway:

I had to leave them as i had something going on this day and needed a much deserved NAP!

I hope you enjoyed our Dis meet we sure did!!! cannot wait for the next one!!!

Love you girls i don't know what i would do without you.

Aw - why is she crying ?

Why do you hate the bean?

She misses Disney... :sad: Every night and every morning she has been so depressed about leaving..

I hate the bean because the funding that went into it was MY pension and MY raise. not just me but all city workers. :eek:

AWWWW~ some of my favorite Dis'ers having a fabulous time in Chicago together!!! :goodvibes It looks like ya'll had a wonderful time, and made the most of every minute. :thumbsup2 And I love that Chicago has so much Disney representing going on!!! pixiedust: So, next your TR, then....another Epic Dismeet on the Island of Maine next year!!!! :cool1:

I loved the wrap up of the DIS MEGA MEET. What fun photos at Buckingham Fountain.

Thanks for sharing your adventures with us.

And I get to have a DIS meet at lunch today with a DIS friend I've yet to meet. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter