What time to book Blue Bayou for dining package?

Artygal90

DIS Veteran
Dining reservations for our Disneyland day open tomorrow, Friday 5/3. My friend (her first time at DLR!) wants to do one table service meal and see Fantasmic, so I thought I should book Blue Bayou in the hopes of being able to upgrade to a Fantasmic dining package at the restaurant (since separate dining packages haven’t been released yet).

What time would be best to book Blue Bayou for lunch or dinner if we want to see the first Fantasmic show? I’ve heard something about later seatings only having a package for the second show available? A 6 pm seating would work best with our schedule but we can be flexible. I watched reservations for 7/1 appear and then get snatched up in 15 minutes this morning so I’d like to grab something just in case! Thanks!

Dining reservations for our Disneyland day open tomorrow, Friday 5/3. My friend (her first time at DLR!) wants to do one table service meal and see Fantasmic, so I thought I should book Blue Bayou in the hopes of being able to upgrade to a Fantasmic dining package at the restaurant (since separate dining packages haven’t been released yet).

What time would be best to book Blue Bayou for lunch or dinner if we want to see the first Fantasmic show? I’ve heard something about later seatings only having a package for the second show available? A 6 pm seating would work best with our schedule but we can be flexible. I watched reservations for 7/1 appear and then get snatched up in 15 minutes this morning so I’d like to grab something just in case! Thanks!
6AM PST or if on East Coast 9AM reservations open. I would book whatever time you wanted for dinner and then see if dining packages open up. Yes reservations for BB do not last for 30 minutes!

I don't know if this is the correct way to do it, but I grabbed an 11am (the first) lunch reservation in hopes that if they offer the Fantasmic dining package, they won't be gone by the time a later reservation time rolls around. I'm east coast and got on right at 9am EST and had no issues picking from any reservation time for BB. Hopefully they announce dining packages soon. We were planning on eating at BB anyway...but the Fantasmic package would be awesome.

I don't know if this is the correct way to do it, but I grabbed an 11am (the first) lunch reservation in hopes that if they offer the Fantasmic dining package, they won't be gone by the time a later reservation time rolls around. I'm east coast and got on right at 9am EST and had no issues picking from any reservation time for BB. Hopefully they announce dining packages soon. We were planning on eating at BB anyway...but the Fantasmic package would be awesome.
11AM is a good time for BB. Get there early and check-in youll get a waterside table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter