Watch out Dumbo, There's a bigger Circus coming to Town...Triplets take on the World

Chicago Mo

DIS Veteran
LAAADIIIEEESS AND GENTLEMENNNNN! AND CHILDREN OF ALL AGES. WELCOME TO THE MOST EXTRAVAGANT EXTRAVAGANCY THE HUMAN EYE CAN BEHOLD…

(thank you Google images)

WELCOME THE STARS OF CHICAGO MO’S MOST SPECTACULAR SHOW ON EARTH!!! THE CIRCUS IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!

Step right up, step right up... Be amazed, be enchanted, be mystified, be amused.... For this morning you will see every creature ever imagined by your mind and heart. Some will make you laugh. With some you will cry. But it is our hope that these talented and tenderhearted family members will grant you passage to the greatest depths of your own soul. In them we will be reminded of our own many faces. Our happy faces with painted smiles.. Faces of hope. Faces of fear. Faces of child-like joy. Faces that show our years. This morning we wish to present the great clowns of life. Not Ringling Bros. or other famous clowns. But those clowns who are in your life. Who you work with. Who are at home. Who are sitting next to you right now. For it is the clowns that often show us how deeply, and how varied, it feels to be part of this great, big wonderful circus called life.

May I introduce you to the Ringmaster Chicago Mo- MO!

Next Up LIONESS TAMER Disney Husband- TOM

The stars of the SHOW:
The CLOWNS
Triplets! Zack-Matt and Meg!

Maniac Zack: Oldest clown

IMAG0111 by mofoto1,

Mad Man Matt:

And Square Peg Meg! AKA Peanut

The BEASTS:
First we have the Great Dane Lex:

Zack would be the one UNDER the dog…

Logan Golden Retriever: who has several AKC titles and going for more!

Piper the Sheltie:

Stevie a Ferret also the newest member

I am the ring master to this new and improved PTR! now that i have all of your attention I must go onto the next post!!!

INDEX and Special Info!

Through the snow, and sleet, and hail / Through the blizzard, through the gale / Through the wind and through the rain / Over mountain, over plain / Through the blinding lightning flash / And the mighty thunder crash / Ever faithful, ever true / Nothing stops him, he'll get through.
PLEASE tell me you didn't think a stork was coming with another kid? FOR SHAME!

ANNOUNCING OUR ADDITIONS!

Detailed INTRO

Planning stages

Dates are secured

Let's Talk ADR's

Still talking ADR's

Making Jen's head spin with all the other things to do

Disney in 1978

FINALLY BOOKED!

Booking and Stuff

Questions -1

Trip Ramblings

Hours with Disney

Dessert Party v/s Pirate Cruise

Planning days?!?!

Mickey mail!

Maybe this schedule will work?

THE BEST BAG EVER

Lex update and Poly??

Crisis adverted

Cm say whaaaaaaaaaaa?

Commercial Break

Cha cha cha changes

More lies

ADR DAY!

Dessert Party Lies

Barber and pirates!

170 days to make a Magic wish come true

153 Days

Binder pictures

Dessert Party BOOKED!

Confusion and Changes

Inventory!

Delivery of Magic

Pins

Makin movies!

Need for hire Producer!

Reveal video

Add a Day?!?!

What should the cards Say for the reveal?!?!

ADDED!

Not gunna be nekkid in Disney!

More surprise buys and Tickets galore

Hiding in plain site Lists for list on top of more lists

another list of what needs to be done

The Disney Whining begins

Check! Stop asking questions!

4 weeks and counting

Bull riding-milkshakes ferrets in strollers

BOG LUNCH- MB's and a swashbuckling great dane

[URL="http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=52078181&postcount=1491"]TBT

Some Pixi Dusted Dis Mail!

The Plans for Thursday & Reveal day

Pining for pins

Throw back and listings

Pixi Dust Mail OVERLOAD!

Twas the night before Disney

[/URL]***************************

Other stuff:

Closures

Show your Disney side

Talking Mickey?

One HUGE surprise

BEST DIS FRIENDS!

Dis Meet with D~

Silly weekend stuff.

dog trade show link

Pumpkin patch

Bonfire

Pep-rally

Homecoming
Homecoming part 2

Apple orchard
Apple Orchard part 2 Apple orchard part 3 Best pictures of apple orchard

Halloween 2012

Mental health day random stuff

Pumpkin Carving

Halloween 2013

Dogs v/s Laser Pointer

Thanksgiving Eve

Thanksgiving

Santa V/S Dogs and kids

Christmas Stuff

Christmas part 1 Christmas Part 2 Christmas Part 3

Christmas with the crazies Christmas with the crazies part 2 just for fun christmas pictures

Stevie's Birthday

The cone of Shame

Volleyball and the Cone of Shame removed

Easter opening Day

Opening Day Marlins

I want a bear

RFC

EPIC DIS MEET 2!!!

Day 1 Part 1 Day 1 PartII
Day 2 Part I Day 2 part II Day 2 Part III Day 2 Part IV
Day 3 Part III Pictures of Day 3 More pictures day 3 Walt Exhibit More MSI pictures Museum of Science and industry pictures Fairy Castle End of a day Day 3 part ?
Missed picures
Day 4 part I Day 4 part II Day 4 Part III Day 4 part IV Day 4 part VI Last day 1 Part 8 the end of a wonderful meet

OK a quick recap of the Where How PTR i did back in the day. Your more then welcomed to read it, which is special to me, as i have met some wonderful people whom i now call close friends. Besides it was entertaining! I was booked for a Sept 2013 trip which had to be canceled. I know sad right?? total bummer.
Well with the little Pixi Dust and hard work we are going in 2014! Which inspired a new PTR and needed a really cool name! THANK YOU oopsiDAISY for the clever Title! See!!! Regardless of what you hear about the DIS there are awesome people here.

I hope you enjoy reading this as much as i am going to enjoy writing it. Hope to make a few new friends along the way!

Getting in on page one to save my spot!!!! :cool1: :cheer2: Gonna go back and read now...

LOVE your intro paragraph, Mo, so creative!!! It's gonna be a crazy ride; and I am in for every upward climb, death defying descent, loopty~loo and barrel roll!!! popcorn::

I'm here! Mark is going to love your title. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Great intros, and adorable kids.

Hey Ringmaster. Love the start of your PTR. Looking forward to all the details of your upcoming adventure.

Darn it...I tried to get on from my phone when you sent the link, but it wouldn't let me sign in :mad:

Oh well, I'm here now! Can't wait. I love the circus....especially this particular circus!

Bring it on :woohoo:

Finally back to read...

I love, love, love your introduction!!! You did a fantastic job O'Ringmaster!!!

Can I be the trapeze artist? I think I'd be good at that... Oh that's right... I am not in this PTR... Ok - I will settle for audience member...

Can't wait to hear all about it!!! Love it so far!

D~

I'm here, told ya I would be :goodvibes might have even made the first page!! Your kids are adorable and you have some gorgeous dogs!! I love the great dane sitting on the couch!!

First time on the laptop in a while so I am here and on the first too.:lmao:

Great looking family. Time to go barn storming across the land.

Here! And first?

D~

yes yes you were my friend! :thumbsup2

Yay!! Second. And I'm okay with that.

Check that you! you know what you win?!?!
----> :fish: <----- a fish! just like the carnival! :rotfl:

Getting in on page one to save my spot!!!! :cool1: :cheer2: Gonna go back and read now...
LOVE your intro paragraph, Mo, so creative!!! It's gonna be a crazy ride; and I am in for every upward climb, death defying descent, loopty~loo and barrel roll!!! popcorn::

Giving you FULL credit for the title of course just didn't have time yesterday to get to the index post! not gonna lie i had to look up a lot of Circus talk... ;)

I'm here! Mark is going to love your title. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Great intros, and adorable kids.

THANK YOU!!! tell mark he needs to jump on board!

I made it, I made it :banana::banana::banana:

WHOOP!

Hey Ringmaster. Love the start of your PTR. Looking forward to all the details of your upcoming adventure.

Thank you!!! and this is going to be a doosie! I have TOOOOO many idea mushing around in my noggin... :goodvibes

Darn it...I tried to get on from my phone when you sent the link, but it wouldn't let me sign in :mad:
Oh well, I'm here now! Can't wait. I love the circus....especially this particular circus!
Bring it on :woohoo:

I honestly do NOT like the circus because of clowns.. they scare the beejesus out of me.
this circus does have clowns just not the painted face freaky things

Finally back to read...
I love, love, love your introduction!!! You did a fantastic job O'Ringmaster!!!
Can I be the trapeze artist? I think I'd be good at that... Oh that's right... I am not in this PTR... Ok - I will settle for audience member...
Can't wait to hear all about it!!! Love it so far!
D~

Oh i am sure you guys will somehow become part of this.... along with a few others... popcorn::

I'm here, told ya I would be :goodvibes might have even made the first page!! Your kids are adorable and you have some gorgeous dogs!! I love the great dane sitting on the couch!!

:wave2: SWEET! glad you did!
ugh that dane is out of his ever lovin mind... the beast needs to be tamed.

First time on the laptop in a while so I am here and on the first too.:lmao:
Great looking family. Time to go barn storming across the land.

HI! Glad your back hope all is well? we missed you around here!!! :thumbsup2
Thanks i like the family.. which is going to be lots of FUN!!! i very excited over this trip! and i also want to schedule some time with you and the night tour???

I'm here, and maybe even on the first page.

Why yes here :fish: You won a fish too... :rotfl2:

I am joining in too - at the beginning rather than 90 some odd pages in.

GOOD JOB! New beginnings!!! WHOOOOOOOOO raaaaaa

WooHooo!! :cool1::cheer2: So excited to read about your plans!

Sorry it took me awhile to get here...I had a date yesterday...with all the Disney Stars...On ICE! :rolleyes:

Your title and intro are fabulous! Can't wait to read more!

For those who don't know me and my circus. Here is a little bit more info about us.

I am Mo. AKA tornado, ninja Mo.. i forgot what else i have been dubbed around here. I am a south side Irish girl from the Windy City,:drinking1 I bleed Blue and Orange during BEARS season!
Wearing many hats with several 'jobs'.
I work for the city, have a part time job, I train and instruct in Dog Obedience, freelance photographer MOFOTOGRAPHY i am on the board for the kids baseball league (2positions), Volleyball Coordinator/coach for the school. i help as much as i can for my BIL who is the Football Coordinator for the school.
Sarcasm is my first language. My life is hectic at times. (understatement?) Like all Moms we do what we can for our children! Right??
My life revolves around my triplets. I would have it NO other way.

Tom- he just goes with the flow works as a manager for a office equipment get up, and security for a side job. He coaches for the boys in both Baseball and Football. Great Father.

The midgets: just turned 9 (Sept) :dance3:

Zack: the eldest, (by a minute) and will let you know it. he is a pleaser! He has a fantastic sense of humor and is beyond his age. He gets it. Diagnosed with a learning Disability and we are working hard to ensure he has a great school experience.

Matt: Second born, he is very much like me. Sarcasm is also a first language, unless he is in his squishy mood as we call it. He is the one who will get the other 2 riled up, Matt loves to clown around and have a great time. He is an A student, gets bored easy.. You guessed it. gets into trouble.

Meg- Peanut. my "youngest" Mother hen. She tries with all her might to keep the boys in line. She is a princess on the outside, and a tomboy on the inside. Meg is in the middle of the road when it comes to schooling she has to work harder then Matt.

These guys are the worst "triplets" ever,
here:

Left is Zack, Meg and Matt on the right. they don't look alike, not even CLOSE to being the same size. :sad2: Close as can be. and I love them more then life itself.

So now is my time to tell you how I do a report.
This will derail at times, most likely by hijacked, off topic conversations, the main reason? we have a great time here..
EVERYONE is welcomed along with all opinions! Please chime in when you can! I love to hear your stories, and see pictures!!! this is a lighthearted, fun, report. want everyone involved to have a good time!

:cool2:

WooHooo!! :cool1::cheer2: So excited to read about your plans!
Sorry it took me awhile to get here...I had a date yesterday...with all the Disney Stars...On ICE! :rolleyes:
Your title and intro are fabulous! Can't wait to read more!

OMG! how was it?!?! I didn't get a chance to go this year!!!

I was first - and I get... Nothing. :confused3 She is second and she gets a:fish: ... How is that fair?

D~

Ya know i thought about that after the fish...

Walt-Oscar-Mickey-Mouse-1932

Yep, you were robbed! She needs to send you a whole bouquet of these :flower3: to make up for it...just saying! :rolleyes1

Stop encouraging her???
:stir:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter