• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Watch out Dumbo, There's a bigger Circus coming to Town...Triplets take on the World

Lets get this done so i can start the trip report!
what a whirlwind!

Thursday Sept 4th.
i had every intention to go and have a spa day. Then i thought about it. NOT going to happen. i didn't want Disney nails that early... instead i went and got my eyebrows done. oh wait that was wednesday! oh well..

I know Thursday was the dreaded and much anticipated weigh in day for the boys...
i was more looking forward to getting packing as i still haven't done it! I KNOW!!! leaving the next day and still haven't packed a dang thing! can you imagine?!?!

Once i got home made sure i didn't leave ANYTHING at work. I ran out of this place with my hand FLAILING in the air!!! I WAS OFFICIALLY ON VACATION!!!

tumblr_n3kfmpZxcG1srkiv2o1_400.gif

I call Tom in SUCH excitement! i'm on vacation!!!!

graphics-donald-duck-695090.gif

OK OK BREATH one more day until i can tell the kids.. ONE MORE SLEEP!!! I GOT THIS!

After school the kids did the little homework they had. Meg and Zack are COUGHING THEIR HEADS OFF!!! I have been drowning them in medication. :thumbsup2
Tom took the boys to the weigh ins... da da DUUUUUUUUUUUUN

I was on my computer going over ALL my lists checking them about 300 times. i can't do a dang thing. Meg is with me. I MUST KEEP MY COOL...

I asked Meg what she wanted for dinner since it was just she and i. She wanted the Hibachi grill. OK sounds good lets go i need to make time go a LOT faster. Off we went it's literally 4 blocks from our house.
We had sushi! YUM! then SHE brought up DISNEY! I didn't!!!! She asked when we get home if we can watch our Disney videos!!!!! :woohoo: every year before we go it's tradition to watch our old videos! and we were able to keep this tradition! as we were watching Tom called with the BEST NEWS EVER! MATT MADE WEIGH IN! he was like 99.something! i about jumped off the couch! OH THANK GOODNESS! the kid can EAT! The boys were going to get some food. Matt really wanted a milkshake. ::yes:: well deserved
Once everyone was home and happily drinking sugary yumminess we watched the videos.
about 8:30 it was TIME TO GO TO BED! send the kids off and i had to keep up the facade of a regular night. which means i go to my room and watch T.V.
I fell asleep.
:scared1:
which means NO PACKING NO getting ready. NOTHING IS DONE! The box is NOT done.. NOT A DAMN THING IS DONE. :scared1:

I woke up at 3am. stared at the clock... It's DISNEY DAY!!!

logo.png
Best-Disney-Day-Ever.jpg

What does this mean?!?!

AWWWW~ some of my favorite Dis'ers having a fabulous time in Chicago together!!! :goodvibes It looks like ya'll had a wonderful time, and made the most of every minute. :thumbsup2 And I love that Chicago has so much Disney representing going on!!! pixiedust: So, next your TR, then....another Epic Dismeet on the Island of Maine next year!!!! :cool1:

YES!!!! we have lots of Disney stuff here. we USED to have a Disney quest but sadly it closed a LONG time ago. Remember this is Walt's Birth place!!!

I loved the wrap up of the DIS MEGA MEET. What fun photos at Buckingham Fountain.

Thanks for sharing your adventures with us.

And I get to have a DIS meet at lunch today with a DIS friend I've yet to meet. :goodvibes

thank you!!! I HAD to finish this up before i went ANY FURTHER.. I believe i am caught up and it's time!!!!

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR THIS!!!!!! :woohoo: :yay: :cheer2:

She misses Disney... :sad: Every night and every morning she has been so depressed about leaving..
Disney does that to people. :sad1:

I hate the bean because the funding that went into it was MY pension and MY raise. not just me but all city workers. :eek:
I seem to remember that it cost about twice as much as expected. And it takes a lot of daily polishing to maintain it.

It is pretty, though. ;)

Great pictures! It looks like you all are having so much fun! Ahh Chicago. It is such a beautiful city.
I always thought the bean was kind of cool but never really knew why it was there....

No packing??! popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

(that Kermit is high-larious)!

nope. didn't pack a THING!

Disney does that to people. :sad1:

I seem to remember that it cost about twice as much as expected. And it takes a lot of daily polishing to maintain it.

It is pretty, though. ;)

HA HA HA! Yes! that horrendous monstrosity is a thorn in my side. yes it costs the city a lot of money.

I won't hold that against you! :rotfl:

Great pictures! It looks like you all are having so much fun! Ahh Chicago. It is such a beautiful city.
I always thought the bean was kind of cool but never really knew why it was there....

i still don't know why it's there. we did have a wonderful time!!!

it's time for me to get my pictures together to start an amazing TRIP REPORT!!! Be back later!
:surfweb: :surfweb: popcorn:: popcorn::

Whoa baby!!! LOVING all the updates!!!

Okay- Epic Dismeet: love the photo shoot, and all the places you went are just gorgeous!

You day before Disney day: you fell asleep?!?!! Lol!!! So glad Meg asked to watch your trip videos! That sure worked out perfect, huh?

Squeeee! Can't wait to see more, mainly how the REVEAL went!!! Eeeeep!

Just sobbing here... I miiiiiiisssssssssss Yooooouuuuuuzzzzz guuuuuuyyyyyyzzzzzz... Sniffle, sniffle, sniffle...

My bestest Disney friends in the whole wide world.

I adore that picture of me n' Suzi laughing... I might steal it.

I am sad you are home, and I am happy you are home- I missed you! Looking forward to the TR... You better text me when you start it - so I can be one of the first... ::yes::

Love you... Miss you... Mean it. :grouphug:

D~

Oh my god.......I am dying laughing here! Yikes, there are some less than flattering pictures of me up there ;) But it was so much fun. That evening was the best just hanging out at the fountain and being silly. Love you guys!

I loved our evening spent at the fountain - it was just beautiful and spent time with some great people too! I think the Cultural Center was just amazing - the architecture was just beautiful.

I can't wait to see the reveal video!!!

So glad to hear Matt made the weigh in! My youngest, Dylan, came in under patch by 2 pounds. He's excited to try out a few more positions this year but he is primarily in the same position as last year playing tackle, he is also excited because he now outweighs his older brother by 5 pounds!

Can't wait for your TR and hear all about your trip!

hahahahahahaha, I have to tell you, I kept thinking...."how in the world is she gonna get everything packed and ready last minute....without the kids seeing" and then when you said that you hadn't packed that night i was truly worried for you!!!! (as I stalked you while cleaning the house....) glad that you finally got it done!!!!

We will be doing the mad dash packing this weekend! stay tuned for pics... It should be hilariously ridiculous!!!! :rotfl2:

Alright i'm going to quit being a lurker and come on board! Can't wait to see the reveal video and all the fun of your trip.

Whoa baby!!! LOVING all the updates!!!

Okay- Epic Dismeet: love the photo shoot, and all the places you went are just gorgeous!

You day before Disney day: you fell asleep?!?!! Lol!!! So glad Meg asked to watch your trip videos! That sure worked out perfect, huh?

Squeeee! Can't wait to see more, mainly how the REVEAL went!!! Eeeeep!

Yeah. total nightmare of falling asleep.
It did work out better then i could have asked!!!

Just sobbing here... I miiiiiiisssssssssss Yooooouuuuuuzzzzz guuuuuuyyyyyyzzzzzz... Sniffle, sniffle, sniffle...

My bestest Disney friends in the whole wide world.

I adore that picture of me n' Suzi laughing... I might steal it.

I am sad you are home, and I am happy you are home- I missed you! Looking forward to the TR... You better text me when you start it - so I can be one of the first... ::yes::

Love you... Miss you... Mean it. :grouphug:

D~

Well the BIG news is i did go through all the pictures and dumped what i didn't need. Now i need to EDIT them. I can start something while working on them right?

Oh my god.......I am dying laughing here! Yikes, there are some less than flattering pictures of me up there ;) But it was so much fun. That evening was the best just hanging out at the fountain and being silly. Love you guys!

I agree we have more fun when we are just in one place hanging out.

I loved our evening spent at the fountain - it was just beautiful and spent time with some great people too! I think the Cultural Center was just amazing - the architecture was just beautiful.

I can't wait to see the reveal video!!!

Just to get it up on your tube!!!!! :scared1:

Ahhhhhhh!! I'm on the edge of my seat here! Feel asleep, 3 am, no packing done yet, DISNEY DAY!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :scared:

Are you still? I am the expert on keeping people on their toes...

So glad to hear Matt made the weigh in! My youngest, Dylan, came in under patch by 2 pounds. He's excited to try out a few more positions this year but he is primarily in the same position as last year playing tackle, he is also excited because he now outweighs his older brother by 5 pounds!

Can't wait for your TR and hear all about your trip!

oh good!!! Glad he made it! Funny he weighs more then his brother!!!!
I can't wait to start the TR!

hahahahahahaha, I have to tell you, I kept thinking...."how in the world is she gonna get everything packed and ready last minute....without the kids seeing" and then when you said that you hadn't packed that night i was truly worried for you!!!! (as I stalked you while cleaning the house....) glad that you finally got it done!!!!

We will be doing the mad dash packing this weekend! stay tuned for pics... It should be hilariously ridiculous!!!! :rotfl2:

I packed the day we were leaving.... Yes Yes i did. it was the dumbest thing i have ever done.

Alright i'm going to quit being a lurker and come on board! Can't wait to see the reveal video and all the fun of your trip.

HI!!!!!! :woohoo: WELCOME!!! :welcome: so glad you came aboard!!! I will start this report. but i need help!!!!

This is why i haven't started anything.
Came home Monday.
Meg had Basketball and Cheer-boys had football on Tuesday
Wednesday i had to work both jobs.
Thursday was the only day i had to go home after Job 1 to UNPACK!!!
Friday- Peprally for the kids football/cheerleading
Saturday- Had to work job #2 meg had Basketball game (THEY WON!) then we were asked by a friend of mine to host a Ghost hunt at the Crown point jail Until 3am
Sunday- HOMECOMING!
Today work job 1 then take the kids for a appointment at 3:30 hopefully it wont take too long and i can get home to start UPLOADING a certain video people have been waiting on baited breath over.

Oh Thursday! Guess who i had the pleasure of meeting?!?!

THAT'S RIGHT!!! KATMARK!!!! finally met! she is awesome on the Dis.. IN person? OMG I LOVE THIS WOMAN!!!
our silly faces:

Because we are awesome.

I need to come up with a Trip report Title and i am having a HARD time. I am ready to start it i am ready with a couple of pictures and the whole story. popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::

Just what to NAME IT?!?!?!?! :confused3 i have about 6 titles.

Loveed the pictures of you and Kathy! :thumbsup2 Now she is off to the place of magic, while you are home unpacking the magic. :rolleyes: I am STILL hoping you are going to get this TR started in the next 11 days... popcorn::

Loved seeing the Dismeet pictures!!! Love you guys!!!

I know life has been crazy...

But you CANNOT - I repeat - CANNOT start your TR today... I work at Target, and there is no way I can stalk you. ::yes::

Otherwise - you are free to start your TR any day... Ok, maybe not... You can't do it Friday or Saturday either...

But feel free - Tues, Wed, Thurs or Sunday - I am available. :thumbsup2

Love ya, mean it!

D~

You have me stressing out about the fact that you hadn't done any of your packing yet. I mean, I know that it's a surprise and all but stillllllll. Scary stuff having no packing done. :faint:

Loveed the pictures of you and Kathy! :thumbsup2 Now she is off to the place of magic, while you are home unpacking the magic. :rolleyes: I am STILL hoping you are going to get this TR started in the next 11 days... popcorn::

hummmmmmmmmmm

Loved seeing the Dismeet pictures!!! Love you guys!!!

I know life has been crazy...

But you CANNOT - I repeat - CANNOT start your TR today... I work at Target, and there is no way I can stalk you. ::yes::

Otherwise - you are free to start your TR any day... Ok, maybe not... You can't do it Friday or Saturday either...

But feel free - Tues, Wed, Thurs or Sunday - I am available. :thumbsup2

Love ya, mean it!

D~

Your a dang riot...

You have me stressing out about the fact that you hadn't done any of your packing yet. I mean, I know that it's a surprise and all but stillllllll. Scary stuff having no packing done. :faint:

I guess you will have to read about it!

I STARTED THE TRIP REPORT! I DID!!!!

Move over Dumbo our circus is taking over! Surprise trip adventure!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter