User title

Oh great and beneficent Tag Fairies... could we have a little edit here? (If I am not in trouble for recent posts alluding to a DU competitor -- I tried to be careful -- don't want to be a troublemaker!)

Anyway, I wanted to change or delete my "DIS Veteran" line but wasn't sure I could do it without removing the "Truly believes..." line that I love so much! Could you help me? :)

disneymad...maybe I've had too many Bailey's!:confused: Because I don't see it moving any more!

Well...I see my little faces bouncing back an forth and no doubt making the TF's queasy :p

Maybe it's the browser you're using - can you see Smileybrat's moving?

...it has to be the browser. I flip flop between 2 different browsers, and just noticed that the tags ARE moving on my "better" browser! :)

Thanks tag fairies!! :wave: I love my new tag!! It's too funny...
(FYI...I 'flipped' to my other browser, to see if my new tag was moving too! Maybe next time... ;) )

Tag Fairies you are, oh so creative! ... and very entertaining!!! ;)

Well I'm relieved to hear that I'm still bouncing back and forth, LOL. I was only worried for a moment....really! ;)

Thank you!!! :Pinkbounc

Oh Great Tag Fairies!!! ***bowing to the floor***
:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter