User title

Peachy

<font color=FF3300>Consider this a complimentary u
I noticed some people have interesting titles along with their board name. I have been a member since before our first cruise in 2001. How do I 'upgrade'? :smooth:

smiles to all!

Peachy
Deb from Elgin Illinois
cruising March 22, 2003
:wave: :wave: :wave:

have found you! I understand the tag fairies will not change your user tag unless you ask (or you may do some changing in your user cp). Over on the community board there are often threads asking the tag fairies for favors. Of course, regardless of what boards you participate in, the tag fairies will find you if you ask, because they are quite magical, you know.

Those tag fairies are truly 'magical'! I never asked -- they just knew all about me from my many posts!
;)

THANK YOU FOR MY UPGRADE... and also for the smile on my face. It's so nice to be noticed :D

I come to this board sooo many times a day - So a BIG THANK you to all involved!!!

smiles
Deb
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

I am putting "kittycat face user name" under my pillow tonight in the hopes the tag fairies come and give me a cool title.

>>^..^<<

Oh thank you all wonderful, knowing and mysterous faries...

Love the list mistress,

>>^..^<<

Don't you just love the tag faries - they are the best!

....me too, me too!!! Where are those magical fairies when you need them??? :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc "Here fairy, fairy, fairy..." :teeth:

Those tag fairies are FAST!!! Thanks for the cool tag! ;) Here's sending some pixiedust to my magical tag fairy... :wave:

Speaking of pixiedust, I would looove to have a little Tinkerbell tag too... hehehe!! ;)

I told you those tag faries were the best - they even added one to my. Thank you tag faries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brittsmum - ask nicely, believe and some claps help too.

I'll get your started. I do believe in tag faries clap, clap, clap, clap!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc I GOT MINE!!!THANK YOU ;) THANK YOU:p THOSE FARIRES SURE ARE NICE AREN'T THEY?:smooth:

...that the tag fairies had such a great sense of humor??? ;) Thanks for my "little Tinkerbell tag"... :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I needed that spark of magic on this boring hump day!

The fairies are all powerful. I thought I found the magic, but only the fairies can add color.

They are ALMOST as fast as Leprechauns...and just as much fun....

Bette:p :p

Tag Fairies Please ... may I have a tag? :)

Ok Mary, help me out here...there is strength in numbers ;)

I do believe in Tag Fairies...I Do Believe In Tag Fairies...I DO BELIEVE IN TAG FAIRIES....

CLAP CLAP CLAP :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Oh my, you spend yor day at work, and ya miss all the fun stuff around here :-) Can I still play?? hehe I do believe I do believe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter