User title

Thank you TG you know me so well. I've been having a secret love affair with Joe for 32 years. Maybe someday I'll get to tell him in person. HEY JOE!!!!!!!!!!! I'm cruising again on the Magic for Halloween, so maybe, just maybe, we can get together there???????:tongue:

...in school, we hated being "tagged," and now, as adults, we're begging to be "tagged." This is too funny! :teeth:

I've been real good, I wish the tag fairies would pay me a visit

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Hate to be a copycat.... But...... can I get tagged too?
Don't want to be left out !:D

This is so cute !

Originally posted by akterrye
...in school, we hated being "tagged," and now, as adults, we're begging to be "tagged." This is too funny :teeth:

that's so true. :D we use to run away from the one who was "it" now we're chasing them and begging that they tag us. funny how we all want to be "it" now. :p all because of those magical tag fairies. :smooth:

After an agonizing weekend away from my disboards, I return to find NO new posts on this wonderful thread... :( Geez, are we all tagged out??? :eek:

if they never heard of tag fairies or didn't know what they are/do they would be so confused. they're normally happy about it though. :D

Well, I stand by my "Life is Good" opinion and I don't want to make the tag fairies any more dizzy than they possibly already are...;) , but could I have some color added on, and just maybe some motion? Thanks Tag Fairy!

i guess tag fairies don't like too much movement of the tags. i've only seen one other person with moving tags and we both had to beg and get ahold of the right fairy. i don't want to ever change my tag now because i probably won't get them to move again. i like having that unique feature. :D

...looks like the tag fairies have played a little joke on you... :p

Think you're right Smileybrat...I'd love moving tag...maybe for St Paddys Day ?:p please?;)

It's moving for me....either that, or I've had too many Baileys.... ;)

By the way Bettemom...I don't know if you know, but your siggie pic doesn't work! You need to upload your pic to somewhere on the web, not have it linked to your hard drive. If you have problems fixing it...head on over to the Techy Board where we can help you out :)

Thanks Penny...We are working on it

TG,thank-you for my new tag...but what happened to my old one?:p :p :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter