User title

It doesn't take much to get us cruise addicts excited -- does it?;)

:wave: HELLO to the Tag Fairies and a big THANKYOU for sprinkling some extra fun over on the cruise boards.
:D

Yoo hoo, Tag fairy. You tagged my mom(Hannosmom), can you tag me too, please?

...keep your chin up & keep wishing!!! The tag fairy must be taking a quick little trip to Disney! ;)

This is so much fun! Hubby didn't even realize that he had been visited until I told him to check his screen name, as he hasn't been posting much lately. He was in awe of his new tag. Thanks, TF!!!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

The TF's must stay up all night researching just the right "tag" for everyone!

This post has been my favorite all week!
:p

Thanks for smiles everyone!

I've had so much fun reading everyones tags. May I have one too Tag Fairy?:bounce: :Pinkbounc

May I suggest something Star Wars related like "May the Force be with you."

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Oh tag faries, please smile my way...I spend so much time on the boards when I should be working...but Disney makes me happier than work! I would feel sooooo special with a fun tag!

I used to have a lot more posts but they were "reduced"...can the tag faries "reduce" the number of pounds I weigh, too?

Have a wonderful day!

Renee

Okay, tag fairies... I am jumping on the bandwagon :) Please Please Please spread the wealth to me too !:smooth:

After reading all that the Tag Faries do, I am amazed and astounded! I truely thought that you all were just real creative and I could never think of anything very clever! All suggestions from the Tag Faries would be greatly appreciated!!

Maybe this Irish Mom will be visited by a Tag Fairie instead of a Leprechaun on St. Paddy's Day!!!

Thank you Tag Fairy!!!! LOL!!!! Too bad...oh well, my recent cruise didn't help with the extra poundage. MMMMM, Mickey ice cream bars...yum, chocolate souffle....:p

You really made me smile!

The Force is strong in you, TF. Obi-Wan Kenobi has taught you well.

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter