Training for marathon, can you run on your own at Lookout Cay?

Jillpie

Can you package some Main St. music and send it to
My son and his family are cruising and he is training for a marathon. He is wondering if you're able to run on your own. He understands they don't have a 5K like CC, but do they have trails/roads to get a few miles in?

Definitely in your own! Everyone else is at the beach.

There is the old runway (asphalt) that the tram to Serenity Bay uses. But people are walking, running, biking on it. No problems there. Also, a few paths turn off from the runway to give some extra mileage.
I believe OP was asking about Lookout Cay.

Now I wonder what the rules are about leaving the Lookout Cay area and running further into Eleuthera. It’s a big island. Princess Cays is just up the road. There’s parking for Lighthouse Beach. The Junkanoo parade dancers are most likely driving to work.

It’s a matter of what’s needed to clear any security and whether he feels safe running in a foreign country - especially if he twists an ankle and needs transportation.

Other question is if bike trail is finished and open - even if bikes haven’t become available.

IMG_8371.png

What ship is he sailing most have that wrap around deck for exercise?

What ship is he sailing most have that wrap around deck for exercise?
He's on the Magic. I know they have a nice track, I think he'd rather do some serious mileage on roads.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest