"Too Excited to Sleep"

the PeCan are there on those dates and I have not seen them since my bday.... :headache:

Cool i have not met them so sounds like a good idea...We are "slumming" it at PoP:rotfl2:

and Duck I say you go in Oct, Dec, Jan Feb AND March :goodvibes:goodvibes

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I do !! I do !!! small enough to bring to POP alongside my 4 cup coffee maker !!!

Ummm, Duck...come here...closer...shhh (leans in and whispers to ya... there is something else called a Magic Bullet that has to do with vibrations):woohoo:

Ummm, Duck...come here...closer...shhh (leans in and whispers to ya... there is something else called a Magic Bullet that has to do with vibrations):woohoo:

mine was a bday gift.. I have the gift pack.. it comes witha big one also.. but I like single serving so only use the small one...

mine was a bday gift.. I have the gift pack.. it comes witha big one also.. but I like single serving so only use the small one...

:lmao::lmao::lmao: I got the gift pack too...mine came all pink and glittery... Genesis said it must be the Twilight model.....

:lmao::lmao::lmao: I got the gift pack too...mine came all pink and glittery... Genesis said it must be the Twilight model.....

pink.. was the the komen edition... mine has different knobs... red, blue,green and yellow just in case you want to use 4 times at a time :goodvibes

pink.. was the the komen edition... mine has different knobs... red, blue,green and yellow just in case you want to use 4 times at a time :goodvibes

:worship::worship: 4!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow...:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Yes mine also came with a purple addition in that gift pack :) that one has buttons that speed it up and even goes in reverse.............. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:cool2:

Nothing better than a job you love and nothing worse than one you hate. :goodvibes

Oh yeah--been there! But, that job pushed me into going to grad school and to where I am now, so I'm even thankful for that one :angel:

Ok, well sometimes ;)

Oh yeah--been there! But, that job pushed me into going to grad school and to where I am now, so I'm even thankful for that one :angel:

Ok, well sometimes ;)

Exactly...its kind of like Robert Frosts Poem The Road Not Taken...its all about choices, and whatever road we deicde shapes our future

Exactly...its kind of like Robert Frosts Poem The Road Not Taken...its all about choices, and whatever road we deicde shapes our future

And with those philosophical words of wisdom (which are still as true as the day they were written!), time for me to go to bed :goodvibes

Good night! :flower3:

And with those philosophical words of wisdom (which are still as true as the day they were written!), time for me to go to bed :goodvibes

Good night! :flower3:

Good night and sweet dreams of Disney :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter