"Too Excited to Sleep"

"depressed icon" needed... coffee is not working... even baked a thing or two and did not work... dont know... blood work were all Ok last night... but all I can think off is I dont want to do anything ....:confused3

"depressed icon" needed... coffee is not working... even baked a thing or two and did not work... dont know... blood work were all Ok last night... but all I can think off is I dont want to do anything ....:confused3
I am thinking the Duck needs some Disney, IV push, STAT
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Staying on the things that pass the time Pre WDW....:rolleyes1

"The view from here"....:cloud9: I think they should cut the limbs around the power lines more often....:woohoo: It is not my fault that I "just happened" to be mowing my grass around the same time they hit this end of the rd....:rolleyes1

Ok, back to mowing....and drooling.....:cutie:

I'm gonna tell.... I'm gonna tell....

I'm gonna tell.... I'm gonna tell....

Ummmm, and exactly who do you plan on telling...Unlike you the people I date do NOT boss me around and tell me whom I can see and who I cannot. Until someone says the "exclusive" relationship part I can date or drool over anyone I want to!!!! Unlike certain other people I know.......:rolleyes1

:grouphug: I think we all have those days (or weeks). Take some time for just you, and call if you ever need anything :flower3:

:grouphug: I think we all have those days (or weeks). Take some time for just you, and call if you ever need anything :flower3:

all i need is to survive till Oct 9 then I should be OK :headache:

all i need is to survive till Oct 9 then I should be OK :headache:

:confused3

I feel like Alice that fell down the rabbit hole today.... I am so confused....

Ok what is Oct 9th? Have you moved your dates up...
:hug:

:confused3

I feel like Alice that fell down the rabbit hole today.... I am so confused....

Ok what is Oct 9th? Have you moved your dates up...
:hug:

the last day of chores... car inspections... dental appointments.. SPU... roof leaking should be done by then... oncologist meetings for auntie should be done by then... and school will be over by then also and hopefully have taken all the test I needed...

Oct. 10th I can sit back and relax and chill for the flight...

the last day of chores... car inspections... dental appointments.. SPU... roof leaking should be done by then... oncologist meetings for auntie should be done by then... and school will be over by then also and hopefully have taken all the test I needed...

Oct. 10th I can sit back and relax and chill for the flight...

Makes sense now...:hug: That is the way I feel about October 15th...the finals for these 4 classes will be over, the midterms for the other 2 will be , with just 4 more weeks til freedom til after the New Year. Being emotionally exhausted and physically exhausted is enough to wear anyones feathers down..............:grouphug:

Makes sense now...:hug: That is the way I feel about October 15th...the finals for these 4 classes will be over, the midterms for the other 2 will be , with just 4 more weeks til freedom til after the New Year. Being emotionally exhausted and physically exhausted is enough to wear anyones feathers down..............:grouphug:

and unwelcome admiration dont even help!!!:lmao:

and unwelcome admiration dont even help!!!:lmao:

Unwelcome admiration normally just annoys me.... :upsidedow

However, I am at a point that if it could just be servitude without the annoyance I wouldnt mind some attention.... Do my yard work. Cook me a meal...
and then go away..............................:laughing:

Unwelcome admiration normally just annoys me.... :upsidedow

However, I am at a point that if it could just be servitude without the annoyance I wouldnt mind some attention.... Do my yard work. Cook me a meal...
and then go away..............................:laughing:

:thumbsup2 :rotfl:

am gonna go home and eat Ramen!!! just wanna share that info with everybody!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest