Best affordable place to stay near Disneyland

disneyfam22

Earning My Ears
Hello! We would be going to Hawaii for 7 nights and then 3 nights in California before flying back home. (The quickest Southwest flight back from Oahu to KS is 20 hours… so we thought we might as well fly to California and spend couple days there)

We are thinking about going to Disneyland for a day (actually just went for the first time in April, been to WDW plenty of times). Wanted to get some suggestion as to the best affordable hotel to stay with easy walking distance access to Disneyland. Thanks

Hello! We would be going to Hawaii for 7 nights and then 3 nights in California before flying back home. (The quickest Southwest flight back from Oahu to KS is 20 hours… so we thought we might as well fly to California and spend couple days there)
That sounds like a great plan! I'd want to break up a 20-hour flight, too.

We are thinking about going to Disneyland for a day (actually just went for the first time in April, been to WDW plenty of times). Wanted to get some suggestion as to the best affordable hotel to stay with easy walking distance access to Disneyland. Thanks
What is your definition of "affordable"? $200/night? $300? $600?? There are lots of good threads about hotels in this forum, including many with pricing information. There are many good options just across Harbor Boulevard from the DLR entrance.

Hi Disneyfam22,
I was just at Yelp and came across the Best Western Courtesy Inn and from the Yelp reviews I read about it is that it's reasonably priced and they offer a free shuttle to Disneyland that can get you there quick. Try calling Best Western and ask if they are having any deals for this Best Western Courtesy Inn in Anaheim. I also found two other hotels one is the America's Best Value Inn near Disneyland but the Yelp reviews didn't mention much info and Akua Motor Inn but when I read the reviews for the Akua Motor Inn that motel didn't look very good. So you should look into the Best Western Courtesy Inn and call them to find out more info
Hope this advice helps you a lot and have a great time at Disneyland
Dodger

Kings Inn! It's one of the most affordable Motels in walking distance. Very nice staff, clean rooms, pool and within distance to Starbucks, Blaze Pizza, CVS and other shops!
For our trip in September we are paying just about 600 Dollar for 7 nights.

Americas best is ok I’ve stayed there
Big rooms and the staff are nice but I found the rooms noisy

Kings inn is good too big rooms but very dated but cheap and clean

We like Stovealls Best Western. It's on Katella so you use the Downtown Disney entrance but the walk is speedy, the security is usually the first one open (and with just two of us usually that matters as we speed through security very easily), and the whole walk is very 'Disney-ish'. Plus we like included breakfast and the pool area but if you are only there a day you probably can't take advantage of that as much.

It isn't fancy or anything, but it also isn't very expensive and suits us well.

Alpine inn or kings inn for budget. A bit further of a walk, but we really liked it and it was affordable was Candlewood suites. Also grand legacy is fairly close and has specials all the time. I suggest signing up for their email blasts.

I would try to stay at one of the Harbor hotels/motels closest to the crosswalk. It sounds like you're traveling as a family, in which case I would try for one of the "suite" motels--either of the Best Westerns on Harbor near the crosswalk (Park Place or Anaheim Plus) , Desert Inn, etc. While Candy Cane Inn is really nice, it's farther down and has small rooms. For one day, just get something as close as you can.

With just one day, I would second DizMe's recommendations of staying as close to the park as possible to maximize park time. Our go to choices are Best Western Park Place and Tropicana, both of which are as close as you can get.

I'd go with Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn. It's only 2 minutes from the crosswalk and very comfortable.

They serve a great hot breakfast. Otherwise...Park Vue or Best Western Park Place or Tropicana.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest