• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

How do you get started on these???

Well, the gal from our church gave us the name of several companies to sign up with. I'm in the Denver area so not sure if you have these where you live but the names she gave us were:

Insights Research
Ingather Research
Fieldworks
Plaza Research

Or google Focus groups in your area and see what comes up. I am guessing if you are close to a big city, you'll have something like this.

Well, the gal from our church gave us the name of several companies to sign up with. I'm in the Denver area so not sure if you have these where you live but the names she gave us were:

Insights Research
Ingather Research
Fieldworks
Plaza Research

Or google Focus groups in your area and see what comes up. I am guessing if you are close to a big city, you'll have something like this.
Thanks! I'll check it out.

Is there any way to check personal info on your Swagbucks account? I can find the settings page with swagname and pw. I would like to see the birthday entered. (not for my account - my DH and DS both had accounts in the past that they haven't used in some time. Trying to find DH's account. I think I found it but not sure if it is my son's old account or DH's)

HAs anyone done the Shoe Dazzle? $10 to earn $26 and get a pair of shoes? What am I missing?

I went ahead and did it, but nothing pending yet and the 20 SB's that were supposed to be immediate are not pending....soooo :-(

ETA....in my shopping activity, it shoes 20 as pending, however, it hasn't been long since i placed the order, so hopefully that will show 2520 pending soon!!!!

Last edited:
So, I was attempting to take a Gold Survey and was just at the part where I got the four pictures and it asked me to click the one that was NOT a pencil. Well, reading too quickly, i clicked the pencil and you guessed it....now I'm banned from Gold Surveys :-( So that really stinks, however, I have qualified and been rewarded for several Peanut Surveys and noticed that I am getting credit for those on my daily 'to-do' list. Also, I had a couple double survey wins on the last Spin & Win and got those too. So while I'm super bummed that I'm kicked out of those because some were some great earning opportunities, I'm still getting Peanut Surveys....so that is something!

There's a 10th birthday collectors bill for 10sb, + 5sb bonus for collecting the "set" :) I got it on the first try clicking the link in the facebook page.

I got a collectors bill worth 10 so maybe there are multiple bills?

Just the one bill that I see but I'm guessing @mjtatman had a double search win from the swago spins. I got 25 total for the search as well, 10 from the bill, 10 from doubled search win, and then 5 from the collection bonus.

Also, there is a collector's bill worth 5 today, so my search earned me 25 SB's :-)

I got a collectors bill worth 10 so maybe there are multiple bills?

There's a 10th birthday collectors bill for 10sb, + 5sb bonus for collecting the "set" :) I got it on the first try clicking the link in the facebook page.

My collector bill was 5 and my search was 10 and then I had the spin and win bonus? Hopefully my next search gives me the one worth 10!!! :-)

02/26/18
Other: 2018 Birthday Spin & Win - Search
+10 SB
02/26/18
Other: 10th Birthday Collector's Bill
+5 SB
02/26/18
Searching the Web
+10 SB

My collector bill was 5 and my search was 10 and then I had the spin and win bonus? Hopefully my next search gives me the one worth 10!!! :-)

02/26/18
Other: 2018 Birthday Spin & Win - Search
+10 SB
02/26/18
Other: 10th Birthday Collector's Bill
+5 SB
02/26/18
Searching the Web
+10 SB

The "Searching the Web" credit was the collector's bill itself. The "Other: 10th Birthday Collector's Bill" is the 5sb bonus for finishing the collection. So you got the 10sb one already, congrats!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter