Those using swagbucks ???

I saw mention of earning Ibotta credit when buying Disney gift cards from Target, is that something that still works? Thanks!

Okay, so they're running a great deal on Hulu, but I've already done it. So I went to mypoints and they're offering 4,800 my points (> $30) to sign up for Hulu for new or returning customers. Did that and it credited right away.

Thanks! Got points instantly and GC is already delivered.

Ok, so I fell down the rabbit hole of MyPoints offers when I was doing my little Hulu switch-a-roo ;).

* Hulu $7.99 - 4,800 points
* abcmouse .com $0 (30 day free trial) - 1,000 points
* HomeChef $19.80 (2 meals for 2 people) - 5,000 points
* Gamefly $10.75 (2 months of 1 rental at a time) - 5,500 points

So, spent $38.54 and received enough points to cash out for a $100 Target gift card with a few points left over.

Just thought I'd post that all the above went through immediately and without issue in case anybody was considering any of them :) And a HUGE thank you to @havaneselover for originally posting about the Hulu offer!!

Ok, so I fell down the rabbit hole of MyPoints offers when I was doing my little Hulu switch-a-roo ;).

* Hulu $7.99 - 4,800 points
* abcmouse .com $0 (30 day free trial) - 1,000 points
* HomeChef $19.80 (2 meals for 2 people) - 5,000 points
* Gamefly $10.75 (2 months of 1 rental at a time) - 5,500 points

So, spent $38.54 and received enough points to cash out for a $100 Target gift card with a few points left over.

Just thought I'd post that all the above went through immediately and without issue in case anybody was considering any of them :) And a HUGE thank you to @havaneselover for originally posting about the Hulu offer!!

THANK YOU! All of them credited instantly, loving MyPoints!

Can you do Gamefly on MP's, if you already did it through SB's?

I ask because I did Gamefly back in December through SB's, and then one of my teens, who also does SB's, wanted to do Gamefly earlier this month. She signed up through SB's and then she got an email from Gamefly saying they cancelled her order and were refunding her money because the trial membership was only available once per household.

Okay, so they're running a great deal on Hulu, but I've already done it. So I went to mypoints and they're offering 4,800 my points (> $30) to sign up for Hulu for new or returning customers. Did that and it credited right away.

I am new to hulu. It says free first month. So do I keep it past a month and pay the $7.99 for the second month or just sign up now for free and cancel before the month is up? I like that they credit now vs SB who seems to take forever.

Adding in: My son does SB on my computer. I have had Mypoints forever, but have let it go. Does anyone know if there will be an issue with the same computer doing surveys and such with the different companies? SB kicked me out years ago when they only allowed 1 account per house and my son signed up. (they let him stay and kicked me and took my points) I have never contacted them to ask about signing up now that they allow more than one household account for fear they will kick him out and it helps him with college.

Last edited:
The MP's Hulu offer says it's only for new subscribers. I'm not a new subscriber but I have not done the offer through MP's. Anyone get credit who has done Hulu before?

The MP's Hulu offer says it's only for new subscribers. I'm not a new subscriber but I have not done the offer through MP's. Anyone get credit who has done Hulu before?

I am an existing user with a membership on hold, I still got points.

I am new to hulu. It says free first month. So do I keep it past a month and pay the $7.99 for the second month or just sign up now for free and cancel before the month is up? I like that they credit now vs SB who seems to take forever.

Adding in: My son does SB on my computer. I have had Mypoints forever, but have let it go. Does anyone know if there will be an issue with the same computer doing surveys and such with the different companies? SB kicked me out years ago when they only allowed 1 account per house and my son signed up. (they let him stay and kicked me and took my points) I have never contacted them to ask about signing up now that they allow more than one household account for fear they will kick him out and it helps him with college.

Wondering the same thing, I have been going back and forth all day.

Yes, I used a different email and CC #.

Did you use a different email for Hulu also? It knows I already have an account with the email I used for MP's sign up. I'm not sure whether to use a different email and risk not getting MP's to credit or logging in under the old email and restarting my account. Or I guess I could resign up for MP's with a new email...

Wondering the same thing, I have been going back and forth all day.

I can't remember if it was before sb bought mp or shortly after that it happened. I started a survey on mp but when I was done it routed me back to sb. Now I'm always logged in to both but mp asks for my pw and sb doesn't. I really only do the emails for points on mp now because of the survey issue but also because I qualify for more of them on sb. I mainly used mp as a shopping portal and to print coupons before they were bought. I can make more off sb than I would on mp after the changes.

Can you do Gamefly on MP's, if you already did it through SB's?

I ask because I did Gamefly back in December through SB's, and then one of my teens, who also does SB's, wanted to do Gamefly earlier this month. She signed up through SB's and then she got an email from Gamefly saying they cancelled her order and were refunding her money because the trial membership was only available once per household.
I think it’s only for new users.

I think you just have to keep it for eight days. I would cancel it right before it would charge you if you don’t want to keep it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter