Those using swagbucks ???

Did you use a different email for Hulu also? It knows I already have an account with the email I used for MP's sign up. I'm not sure whether to use a different email and risk not getting MP's to credit or logging in under the old email and restarting my account. Or I guess I could resign up for MP's with a new email...

Same email for Hulu. My account was paused, I restarted it.

My TV ncrave ran all night last night and most of the day today. My Watch videos have also been continuously running since last night. They're running on the Home and Garden section. Not the fastest way to make sb's but definitely good if you sleep at night and are not at home during the day! Things haven't run that good since December for me.

I just signed up for Hulu, even though we're already members, with another email/credit card #a and it credited right away. I'll go in and cancel it after 8 days though. As I said, we already have the plan on another CC/email.

Also, I'm being offered only 200 SB by abcmouse and not the 1k. I haven't done GameFly, but I'm thinking about it. I would get DVDs/BlueRays as we don't have any gaming systems except an Atari and an original NES.

So hubby has some type of bonus special on survey's. He's in chrome and when he went to the Answer page it's in purple (instead of blue) and he's got bonus amounts next to the survey sb. Says he's got 23 hours for the bonus. I got nothing :( Anyone else get this bonus?

ETA: Not looking like it's going to matter, he can't get a survey to save his life tonight either.

Last edited:

So hubby has some type of bonus special on survey's. He's in chrome and when he went to the Answer page it's in purple (instead of blue) and he's got bonus amounts next to the survey sb. Says he's got 23 hours for the bonus. I got nothing :( Anyone else get this bonus?

I had that twice last week. I have trouble qualifying for surveys so I didn't attempt many, but the ones I did complete did credit the bonus.

Weird thing just happened with DH when he signed up for DSC...

He uses MyPoints, but really only does the click-thru emails and racks up the whopping 5 points per e-mail. He doesn't do offers or any videos, surveys or shopping through them. Anyways...earlier today, he told me that he wanted to sign up for the DSC deal that Swagbucks had going on. He needs a new razor anyways and figured this would be a good deal for him to try. He went through the link on the SB homepage (I walked him through it and watched him) and he got a confirmation email from SB saying that his 2000 SB would be crediting on Feb 25. Cool....then...tonight, as he is going through his e-mails, he opens a MyPoints BonusMail (to get his 5 points) and notices that his balance has jumped up....a LOT! I told him to check his activity and see what has credited. Once he figured out how to sign in to his account (he didn't even know his password...he uses the account THAT infrequently), he saw that he has 2000 points pending...for Dollar Shave Club! I have NO idea how that happened. He does not have the MyPoints toolbar, search engine or any other extensions installed. In fact, the only extensions he has are through Swagbucks. Literally, the ONLY thing he does and has ever done with MyPoints is open the paid e-mails. Can anyone explain how this might have happened? He doesn't want to get in trouble for "double-dipping" on the offer, but he absolutely did NOT submit the offer to MyPoints. It does just show as "pending" so maybe it will fall off, but still, how on earth did it even track? That is so odd...

Weird thing just happened with DH when he signed up for DSC...

He uses MyPoints, but really only does the click-thru emails and racks up the whopping 5 points per e-mail. He doesn't do offers or any videos, surveys or shopping through them. Anyways...earlier today, he told me that he wanted to sign up for the DSC deal that Swagbucks had going on. He needs a new razor anyways and figured this would be a good deal for him to try. He went through the link on the SB homepage (I walked him through it and watched him) and he got a confirmation email from SB saying that his 2000 SB would be crediting on Feb 25. Cool....then...tonight, as he is going through his e-mails, he opens a MyPoints BonusMail (to get his 5 points) and notices that his balance has jumped up....a LOT! I told him to check his activity and see what has credited. Once he figured out how to sign in to his account (he didn't even know his password...he uses the account THAT infrequently), he saw that he has 2000 points pending...for Dollar Shave Club! I have NO idea how that happened. He does not have the MyPoints toolbar, search engine or any other extensions installed. In fact, the only extensions he has are through Swagbucks. Literally, the ONLY thing he does and has ever done with MyPoints is open the paid e-mails. Can anyone explain how this might have happened? He doesn't want to get in trouble for "double-dipping" on the offer, but he absolutely did NOT submit the offer to MyPoints. It does just show as "pending" so maybe it will fall off, but still, how on earth did it even track? That is so odd...

Is he positive he used a link through SB and not an email through MP?

Super excited about all the spam emails I've been getting since lunch on my two email accounts, neither that I use for SB offers so it came from something else. Way more spam that aren't being sucked into the spam folder in the past 4-5 hours than I normally get in a month. One is my reg email and is the one I use for most everything and then the other is the one I use to apply for jobs or for when I need a more professional looking email. So they aren't getting used for the same things, though my regular one is getting more than the other.

Is he positive he used a link through SB and not an email through MP?
Yup....100%...I watched him go to the SB home page, found the offer and clicked on it. It took him to the Dollar Shave Club home page. He got an email from Swagbucks confirming his purchase from DSC and it says his 2000SB will be crediting to his account on 2/25 so it definitely went through Swagbucks. It somehow went through MyPoints too...that's what we can't figure out.

Easy earners today:

02/24/18
Discover: Revenue Universe: Coupons. com 3
+6 SB
02/24/18
Discover: Revenue Universe: Pediasure
+14 SB
02/24/18
Discover: Revenue Universe: American Heart Association
+44 SB

From the SB Inbox, "Earn 50 SB!". It just showed the Acorn logo in the message but it was another Atkins sign up. Registered and instant credit, didn't have to confirm the email.

Discover: Acorn: $5 Off Low Carb Food Products! +50 SB

Was delayed a couple of minutes but it came through, thank you! Though I think I'm out of email addresses I'm willing to sign up for this one with :) I dug one out of the memory that I'm not sure is even still active, haha.

Easy earners today:

02/24/18
Discover: Revenue Universe: Coupons. com 3
+6 SB
02/24/18
Discover: Revenue Universe: Pediasure
+14 SB
02/24/18
Discover: Revenue Universe: American Heart Association
+44 SB

I wonder how they decide who gets what because I only had the coupon one. Almost all of my RU stuff is questionnaires.

I did a focus group last week that paid $250 in a virtual visa, unless I wanted to spend $3 to get an actual card which I didn't cause that's three bucks. I do this type of stuff when I can because I think it's interesting but also to help fund vacations. So I got the card yesterday and bought a disney e gc so I could get it fast and transfer it to another card. I went through SB and I just got an email that 250 sb are pending until March 27. The last time I bought a gc through disney online I got sb's so I'm hoping this one sticks as well.

Was delayed a couple of minutes but it came through, thank you! Though I think I'm out of email addresses I'm willing to sign up for this one with :) I dug one out of the memory that I'm not sure is even still active, haha.

I wonder how they decide who gets what because I only had the coupon one. Almost all of my RU stuff is questionnaires.

Check Adgate or Acorn. I saw them in one of those places as well this morning (for lesser amounts though).

I did a focus group last week that paid $250 in a virtual visa, unless I wanted to spend $3 to get an actual card which I didn't cause that's three bucks. I do this type of stuff when I can because I think it's interesting but also to help fund vacations. So I got the card yesterday and bought a disney e gc so I could get it fast and transfer it to another card. I went through SB and I just got an email that 250 sb are pending until March 27. The last time I bought a gc through disney online I got sb's so I'm hoping this one sticks as well.

I've been doing focus groups here too! They pay really well. Main bummer for me is they are downtown usually or in other very busy areas but the money makes it worth it!

I've been doing focus groups here too! They pay really well. Main bummer for me is they are downtown usually or in other very busy areas but the money makes it worth it!

I left work and used PTO to do this one since it's more than I make in a day. There aren't as many in the evenings so it's been awhile since I'd done one. They are normally fun too. I have done online discussion groups before too, either on a message board or there was one that was video and it was set up like the brady bunch screen with all of us in our own box participating. Those are generally from 20/20 Research which recruits for stuff but is mostly all online stuff. But again with those it's few and far between and I think it's because they are generally looking for specific things. I did one last year that required you going on at least twice a day to answer questions but it was all about politics in my state but it paid 150 for the 3-4 days and it didn't take more than 10 min to answer all the questions each time. I did it while I was on vacation visiting friends :)

I left work and used PTO to do this one since it's more than I make in a day. There aren't as many in the evenings so it's been awhile since I'd done one. They are normally fun too. I have done online discussion groups before too, either on a message board or there was one that was video and it was set up like the brady bunch screen with all of us in our own box participating. Those are generally from 20/20 Research which recruits for stuff but is mostly all online stuff. But again with those it's few and far between and I think it's because they are generally looking for specific things. I did one last year that required you going on at least twice a day to answer questions but it was all about politics in my state but it paid 150 for the 3-4 days and it didn't take more than 10 min to answer all the questions each time. I did it while I was on vacation visiting friends :)

That's awesome! The ones I've gotten that are downtown are usually $150-250 for 45 mins-2 hours. Either way, it's also way more money than I make in a day (SAHM lol!). But since most are in the morning or afternoon, I'm having a hard time being able to go since I have two boys who are too young to be home alone and very busy teen sisters. The ones I've been able to do have been super easy and I had fun with it! A gal at church told one of my teens about it. She said she & her dh both do them a lot and they are able to pay for all groceries and gas for their fam of 5 from that money.

That's awesome! The ones I've gotten that are downtown are usually $150-250 for 45 mins-2 hours. Either way, it's also way more money than I make in a day (SAHM lol!). But since most are in the morning or afternoon, I'm having a hard time being able to go since I have two boys who are too young to be home alone and very busy teen sisters. The ones I've been able to do have been super easy and I had fun with it! A gal at church told one of my teens about it. She said she & her dh both do them a lot and they are able to pay for all groceries and gas for their fam of 5 from that money.
How do you get started on these???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter