• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

Only 10 people won the most recent game of SwagIQ..$258 each! I won 2 SB...got eliminated on the third question. I played the third game earlier today and made it all the way to the final question and got it wrong...but still managed 12 SB out of it.

Only 10 people won the most recent game of SwagIQ..$258 each! I won 2 SB...got eliminated on the third question. I played the third game earlier today and made it all the way to the final question and got it wrong...but still managed 12 SB out of it.

I wish they would have done one more. I was at for or driving for all of them, but I find they aren't always accommodating to the west coast.

I wish I could do the hulu offer but I'm still not able to do it. it's been over a year, when will I be an eligible returning customer? I hit see offer and it's trial pay that says no so it's not even a matter of being able to use a different email, I can't get to the offer.

I wish they would have done one more. I was at for or driving for all of them, but I find they aren't always accommodating to the west coast.

I wish I could do the hulu offer but I'm still not able to do it. it's been over a year, when will I be an eligible returning customer? I hit see offer and it's trial pay that says no so it's not even a matter of being able to use a different email, I can't get to the offer.

According to the Blog post there's supposed to be one more today:

"7:00 PM Pacific Time/10:00 PM Eastern. Grand Prize: at least $4000"

Ok, so I fell down the rabbit hole of MyPoints offers when I was doing my little Hulu switch-a-roo ;).

* Hulu $7.99 - 4,800 points
* abcmouse .com $0 (30 day free trial) - 1,000 points
* HomeChef $19.80 (2 meals for 2 people) - 5,000 points
* Gamefly $10.75 (2 months of 1 rental at a time) - 5,500 points

So, spent $38.54 and received enough points to cash out for a $100 Target gift card with a few points left over.

Just thought I'd post that all the above went through immediately and without issue in case anybody was considering any of them :) And a HUGE thank you to @havaneselover for originally posting about the Hulu offer!!

How long did the Hulu take to show in your account, either as pending or awarded points? I just did it and nothing is showing. I am worried I won't get it since the computer I used also has SB on it, even though I know I went through MP.

This guy is words I can't use on here. I got eliminated by the seasame street question and didn't buy back in but I'll keep going to get my few extra sb at the end.

I mean really, how difficult could it be for them to actually write amusing scripts for those trivia games?

It's the same concept as Trivia HQ and Cash Show.

I looked up HQ Trivia and the answer was short, they don't :)

So seems like a long game for SB then; get a new user base, funnel them to the site to redeem their winnings, while there SB will get a % that stick around for other earning activities and then I imagine they'll start monetizing the game itself. The hosts will probably do live ads sponsoring related questions and what not. (like the daily poll) Eventually HQ Trivia will probably do the same.

The difference is HQ Trivia hired a comedian to be the host. It sounds like SB did not invest the same kind of budget, go figure :) But for SB it's not a bad business plan if they don't half-**** it like they seem to do on everything else.

Does anyone know when the 50SB bonus will credit for getting all the collectors bills yesterday? Searched but couldn’t find an answer!

How long did the Hulu take to show in your account, either as pending or awarded points? I just did it and nothing is showing. I am worried I won't get it since the computer I used also has SB on it, even though I know I went through MP.

I did Hulu on MP too, and the points were awarded immediately. Also, I used the same laptop I use SB for, so that shouldn't be a problem.

So those of you using mypoints, are you having issues logging in? Literally every single time I try to log in, it tells me my password is invalid and I have to reset it. I have used the exact same password every time I have reset it. I't is becoming annoying.

So those of you using mypoints, are you having issues logging in? Literally every single time I try to log in, it tells me my password is invalid and I have to reset it. I have used the exact same password every time I have reset it. I't is becoming annoying.

I haven't had any problems. I use the same email/PW as swagbucks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter