The Official, "Yay Me" Thread.

Idk if this is the right section, if it is not please move it to the appropriate one.

I feel very good because i gifted my dream ears to one of my friends who i felt bad for because she didnt get any. Even though my ears weren't technically free i feel that i now feel that they were a gift, so i decided to gift them to someone else.
Feeling very good...

Today was the first day in at least a month that I'd really been able to play through a few games -- and I got a new high score in one of them. Woot! :banana:

Level 4/3:

6502_6November2007.jpg

Well between the crashes in fireworks and lag in mansion I managed to play a game of Fireworks without crashing. Another new high score for me. Now to play a game with Days and not get beat by more then 1,000 points. :cool1:

95882High_6890.JPG

Coaster, you should really take a picture of your gold pins in your inventory and your credits. :goodvibes

Woot! A few new high scores for me today, in a few different rounds. :goodvibes

End Level 2/1:

1890_6January2008.jpg

End Level 2/2:

2346_6January2008.jpg

End Level 3/1:

3604_6January2008.jpg

End Level 3/2:

4104_6January2008.jpg

End Level 3/3:

4658_6January2008.jpg

End Level 4/1:

5262_6January2008.jpg

Well it's been a long journey, but there's hope for a second green car. New high for me and I finally broke through the 7,000 barrier. Now if I can just have another game like that and hope that Days has a bad game, I might actually be able to stay within 1,000 points of her. :cool1:

2184391670_955e7d280d_o.jpg

Didn't mean it like that. :worship: IF you happen to have a bad game, and I have another good one I MIGHT be able to stay within a 1,000 points of you.

Hugs.

Aww, Stephen, I knew you were kidding. And I know you'll reach your goal very soon. :goodvibes Big hugs my friend! :hug: :hug:

Well it's been a long journey, but there's hope for a second green car. New high for me and I finally broke through the 7,000 barrier. Now if I can just have another game like that and hope that Days has a bad game, I might actually be able to stay within 1,000 points of her. :cool1:

2184391670_955e7d280d_o.jpg

:woohoo: WOOT :woohoo: Stephen. Good luck in your goal of getting the second green car.

I just got a crazy fireworks game, but still managed to be first with
omg.jpg

I dont even know how it happened, it maybe still away from the high list but :yay:

I wanted to know if i could play better with a new character (I think that it is a thing obvious for me :) now if I could get that under my main -_-')
ah.jpg

I finally hit the 6K mark in fireworks!
Woot!
I may be able to get that second yellow car after all.
:lmao: I think the blue mark on my avatar's arm is a battle wound.:lmao:

6kfireworkscropped.jpg

Woot! Woot! I thought I heard a scream from across the kingdom just now ... ;)

Great Job!

Congrats my friend!

Yellow Car here she comes!!
:cool1: :banana:

I finally hit the 6K mark in fireworks!
Woot!
I may be able to get that second yellow car after all.
:lmao: I think the blue mark on my avatar's arm is a battle wound.:lmao:

6kfireworkscropped.jpg

Woot! Woot!! That's so awesome! I knew you could do it! :hug: :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter