The Official, "Yay Me" Thread.

Loves Disney

DIS Veteran
Naturally, just about everyone wants to share their excitement after obtaining something rare or achieving a personal best score at a mini game. This thread is good for exactly that; to share your excitement and uncontainable enthusiasm! lol. Share anything, anything at all that makes you as happy as a clam :goodvibes lol. (This also organizes those floating threads about individual "yay me"'s lol.) :wizard:

Yay Pink! I FINALLY won my very own fireworks magic pin after playing this game since summer! Woot!!

Yay me, i lost my mind!

What can you do with me and what can you do without me?

YAY ME and the rest of the world really to have such a great frined here on dis her name well of course CL_FrontierSuzy and really many others Like Jelly Rolls and CeGirl and DecoyFlyer and well im srry if i forgot a few but yeah you too LOL Yay For Me to have such great friends!!!

Yay me! I got the pink car pin today, and also got over 200K in fireworks for the first (and second) time. :cool1: I hadn't played VMK for many months, but then I started playing again. Since they started the quests I've been totally addicted!!!

Yay me! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I FINALLY was able to finish my Quest for Cheese after 7 days strait of working! :teeth:

YAY For the TWO FABULOUS PEOPLE that helped me get those 85 ghosts (actually 97) on HM tonight after spending WAY TOO LONG trying to get them...

YOU TWO ARE AMAZING!!!!! THANK YOU!!! :)

After only playing VMK for two weeks, I topped 200,000 in fireworks on Saturday morning! Got Maleficent's room, 750 credits and the gold fireworks pin. Now, if I can just get that elusive fireworks magic pin.... :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I just got over 200,000 in fireworks it was a nice surprise when i got the message saying i got 750 credits and Maleficent room and gold pin. Yay

I completed level 2 in Pirates all by myself!!!! Is it just me or do the levels get easier as they get higher? pirate: And I got a personal high on Fireworks! 163,000. Yay Me!!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

I had to dig up this thread to say Yay Me! I got a tent room yesterday! I actually was up and could play when VMK opened, and I got a score of 48K, which was good enough at this time for Top 10 (although I never actually saw my score in the Top 10. But as long as I get the room, I'll take it!) :cheer2: Then I went over to fireworks, and the scores were already over 240K. I can only get around 212K, max, so I had to just stick with my tent room. Not sure if fireworks is going to happen before my trip.

And I've finally gotten to Level 3 in Pirates, which is good for me because I'm SO BAD at Pirates. :rotfl:

I take it this is Coconut Fred based. That's cool; I love that little guy. :)

Yay me for catching up on 40 years worth of Doctor Who History and for being willing to log in today. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter