The Official, "Yay Me" Thread.

I managed to get 50 ghosts yesterday, without having to have 10 bazillion fellow DIS'ers help me out! I played against one other person, who was admittedly an excellent player, and pulled it off.

I got over 236,000 in fireworks! So close! But now I think I'll be able to do it soon! My previous high score had been 228,000, so that was quite a leap.

A question...can you get fireworks magic every time you get over 240K and come in second, or only the first time? I'm thinking it's every time, but I'm not sure.

I'm so close!

Sk8Leigh said:
I got over 236,000 in fireworks! So close! But now I think I'll be able to do it soon! My previous high score had been 228,000, so that was quite a leap.

A question...can you get fireworks magic every time you get over 240K and come in second, or only the first time? I'm thinking it's every time, but I'm not sure.

I'm so close!

After you get it the first time, you get one every 10 times you get over 240k and not winning. You can also get one after coming in first place 10 times.

I was not only FINALLY able to enter a HOST game (which has never been done by me, ever! lol) but I also got the totally awesome pirate pin!!

I went in and stood on my little pile of sand. The first round started and I was amazed I was able to make it to the next round. The, at the third round, I moved...but I was the only one who moved. Next thing I notice is that the ENTIRE room cleared excpet for the wonderful and myself. I couldn't believe it! My next thought was...I don't think I can make it starting over again...I got nervous that I too was able to dc.

Then, the Host told me I won that game so I wouldn't have to start over and traded me the pin!! I was and still am VERY grateful that she would trade me the pin despite an unfinished game. Just as I typed in a longer version of "thank you", lol, I got dc! I don't even think she got my word.

I am very pleased with the fact I made it into a game, got a pirate pin, and with the kindness of the wonderful HOST of tonight's event!!!

AwesomeAg said:
YAY For the TWO FABULOUS PEOPLE that helped me get those 85 ghosts (actually 97) on HM tonight after spending WAY TOO LONG trying to get them...

YOU TWO ARE AMAZING!!!!! THANK YOU!!! :)

why did you need 87 ghosts? is this a new quest i should try?

11jcivt.jpg

Slowly outdoing myself :woohoo:

I wasn't going to boost but I got outed so here is my "YAY ME!!!!" :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I now have 100,000 credits finally broke over the 100,000 credit mark last night in a game with Dagny and Capecad and lost connection before credits were added. When I logged back in CapeCad played with me again to break my mark.

So Yay Me I finally made my goal!!!! WOOT!!!! :dance3:

Maleficent2 said:
I wasn't going to boast but I got outed so here is my "YAY ME!!!!" :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I now have 100,000 credits finally broke over the 100,000 credit mark last night in a game with Dagny and Capecad and lost connection before credits were added. When I logged back in CapeCad played with me again to break my mark.

Wow, Mal! That is awesome!

So, what are you going to do now!?

*you have to say,- "I'm going to Disney World!"- lol*

Congratulations!

Thanks

Learn how to type without typos ;) it is boast not boost :rotfl2:

and "I am going to Disney World" not til Sept though :goodvibes

Yay me!

I almost reached my goal of 65,000 on jungle cruise!

(This was a few days ago).

Yay me!
Someone was atleast interest in offering for my rare!

I don't see why some people are so picky on a game....
I offered a girl for her hat and I knew she had an extra. Oh well! I'm wrong too! She trades if she wants to right?
Ill stop since its a ' yay me thread ' lol

Yay! I am the ugliest person on the dis and vmk :yay:

(i will win front, oh i will win!!!!!)

Maleficent2 said:
I wasn't going to boost but I got outed so here is my "YAY ME!!!!" :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

So THAT'S why he was asking what you were going to do with all those credits. Too bad you can't redeem them for Disney Dollars when you get to that level...ten to one would be good I'd say. :teeth: I'm happy to be over 5K.
Sorry, I didn't even put your names together until reading this. :blush: Congrats Mal!

caribbound said:
So THAT'S why he was asking what you were going to do with all those credits. Too bad you can't redeem them for Disney Dollars when you get to that level...ten to one would be good I'd say. :teeth: I'm happy to be over 5K.
Sorry, I didn't even put your names together until reading this. :blush: Congrats Mal!

OMG! That would be sooooo awesome if we could turn in credits for Disney dollars! It would have to be something small like a penny for each credit but what a great idea!

Congratulations Mal! :cheer2: :cheer2:

qruthie (the 'q' is silent)

yay me I finally got my space suit magic pin and sorted out my room!
woot woot!

YAY ME! I am a VMK millionaire!! :cool1: :Pinkbounc :yay: I have been saving my credits and playing hours and hours of haunted mansion everyday and I finally did it!
1624os9.jpg

WOW!!! congratulations!! I had exactly 5,500 then i played pirates and lost some then got some...so idk!

But my friend Style-dude and i achieved a goal together!Mostly me...I found them @_@Well im confusing you, we both REALLY wanted cowboy pants!Well he gave me some things to go trade and i added some of my rare, and today i got them when everyone else refused my offer...my friend HeyChillin posted my offer on the Fansite and within hours got a hit :)So me and Style share them...0_o... Ty Chillin!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter