• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

The Official, "Yay Me" Thread.

New Fireworks high score woot!!

vmkfireworkshighscore2.jpg

I got this score on July 4th but just *Dis*covered this thread

First 3000 at end of Level 2 stage 3 in Fireworks Remixed. :scratchin

941282e5.jpg

274814f0.jpg

New high scores for me in level 1/3 and level 2/3, not during the same game. Woot! :thumbsup2

1428_20July2007.jpg

3004_23July2007.jpg

Hello:),

I just read through a bunch of the posts and congrats to everyone on their accomplishments!! I am so jealous of everyones fireworks score lol..I need to start practicing again all I can get is like 2500..so close to the pink car:(.
Maybe someone could give me some tips:)..I have tried only doing perfect ones and it does work but not enough:(.
I wanted to come spread my new game score..I know this might be a low score to some but hey mini games is not my best hobby lol..Anyways yesterday on HM I scored 60 ghosts all on my own!..I normaly catch 50..yay me!!:banana: Ok now I am done hehe.

Have a wonderful day everyone,
Dianne

Ah! How many more points can one possibly get for level 1/3! My newest high score for the end of this level... :crazy:

1440_25July2007.jpg

WOOT =) Just Got SNOWMAN magic and NEW PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN SHIP BATTLE SCORE:

546!!! =D

New high score for level 2/1 the other day... woot!

1848_26July2007.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter