*** The Official September 2018 Thread *** let's get started to have some fun

Add me to the list! This is my first time being on one of these planning threads!

We will be there August 31- September 12!
Our itinerary is:
8/31- MK with 1900 Park Fare dinner ADR
9/1- HS with Bon Voyage breakfast ADR and Akershus dinner ADR
9/2- AK
9/3- pool day and MNSSHP with Chef Mickey brunch ADR
9/4- rest day with late Ohana breakfast ADR
9/5- Epcot with Garden Grill PPO breakfast and Akershus dinner ADR
9/6- MK with BOG PPO breakfast and 1900 Park Fare dinner ADR
9/7- Epcot with Garden Grill dinner ADR
9/8- HS with Bon Voyage breakfast and Minnie’s Seasonal Dine dinner ADR
9/9- MK with Ohana dinner ADR
9/10- Epcot with Coral Reef lunch ADR
9/11- MK doing Early Morning Magic and CRT dinner
9/12- AK with Tusker House breakfast and then leave for home in the early evening

Can you tell we LOVE character meals? Some I will have to pay OOP as we have free standard dining plan. My 2 daughters are 7 and 4, and my son will be 2! Looking forward to a great trip!

Add me to the list! This is my first time being on one of these planning threads!

Our itinerary is:
9/2- AK
9/12- AK with Tusker House breakfast and then leave for home in the early evening

Can you tell we LOVE character meals? Some I will have to pay OOP as we have free standard dining plan. My 2 daughters are 7 and 4, and my son will be 2! Looking forward to a great trip!

We have a PPO at Garden Grill on 9/5, also! :)

MY biggest concern is FOP for fp... I think most of everything else besides maybe 7 dwarf mine should be easy to get

Idk, I’m thinking Sliky Dog mybe a rough one as well, and I fear that will thus effect waits in Toy Story Land. DD is pumped for the new area and I really don’t wanna be in like for 2 hours in a kiddie coaster. Lol!

Ok I'm in tweaking mode now as I prepare for FP day on July 2.

9/1--arrival--Chef Mickey's brunch 2:15--MK for a few hours then head out before HEA
9/2--HS for AM EMH--head to TSL? will be game time decision. --lunch at SciFi--12:40
9/3--1900 Park Fare breakfast--9:30am--Epcot in afternoon for F&W booths and hopefully FEA Illuminations party
9/4--MK for EMM ---Lunch at BOG 1:35pm
9/5--Epcot--PPO at Garden Grill --8:05am -- F&W booths for lunch--Coral Reef at 5:15pm (50/50 on this one)
9/6--AK AM--Satuli lunch--back to Contemporary for break--HS for SWAGS
9/7--MK AM EMH--Lunch at The Plaza 11:15am--AK PM--Yak and Yeti --5:15pm --sunset Safaris, ROL, EE at night
9/8--HS at RD --(still unsure about this. All depends on how we do the other 2 days we are at HS.)--Uber to MCO 2pm. If we decide to do MK instead we will take ME.

I have a feeling we will be changing things on the fly. Now that we decided to return next year we feel the pressure is off to "do everything twice" lol!

Ok I'm in tweaking mode now as I prepare for FP day on July 2.

9/1--arrival--Chef Mickey's brunch 2:15--MK for a few hours then head out before HEA
9/2--HS for AM EMH--head to TSL? will be game time decision. --lunch at SciFi--12:40
9/3--1900 Park Fare breakfast--9:30am--Epcot in afternoon for F&W booths and hopefully FEA Illuminations party
9/4--MK for EMM ---Lunch at BOG 1:35pm
9/5--Epcot--PPO at Garden Grill --8:05am -- F&W booths for lunch--Coral Reef at 5:15pm (50/50 on this one)
9/6--AK AM--Satuli lunch--back to Contemporary for break--HS for SWAGS
9/7--MK AM EMH--Lunch at The Plaza 11:15am--AK PM--Yak and Yeti --5:15pm --sunset Safaris, ROL, EE at night
9/8--HS at RD --(still unsure about this. All depends on how we do the other 2 days we are at HS.)--Uber to MCO 2pm. If we decide to do MK instead we will take ME.

I have a feeling we will be changing things on the fly. Now that we decided to return next year we feel the pressure is off to "do everything twice" lol!

I arrive on 9/1 as well! Guess I better quit stalling and get to planning out my day strategy! :)

We're heading for our first ever trip. Sept. 28th - Oct. 4th. Wife and I are celebrating our 20th Anniversary. We are staying at the BWV.

So far we're looking at:
9/28 - Arrival
9/29 - Animal Kingdom
9/30 - Epcot
10/1 - Universal Studios (Wife's birthday)
10/2 - Magic Kingdom/MNSSHP
10/3 - Hollywood Studios/decompress
10/4 - Departure

I suspect our plan won't survive contact but we'll see what we can handle.

Idk, I’m thinking Sliky Dog mybe a rough one as well, and I fear that will thus effect waits in Toy Story Land. DD is pumped for the new area and I really don’t wanna be in like for 2 hours in a kiddie coaster. Lol!
I forgot all about the new Toy STory Land, I think bc I dont have small kids I am not too worried about slinky dog lol I do adore Midway Mania tho hopefully that wont be any worse then it normally was..

Count us in! My mom, my daughter (11), and I will be there September 8-15, staying at All-Star Music. No dining reservations for us, but we are doing the Halloween party on the 11th.

I'm so excited! We've been several times, but this is the first time I talked my mom into coming with us :banana:

I forgot all about the new Toy STory Land, I think bc I dont have small kids I am not too worried about slinky dog lol I do adore Midway Mania tho hopefully that wont be any worse then it normally was..

Oh yeah, no little ones is a FP+ strategy game changer! I'm hoping it won't be worse as well. The idea of waiting all day in one area of the park annoys me. With Pandora FoP is still really awful but we walked on Na'vi on our last trip. I hope it's more like that, lol!

September 1-8th = only 92 days until our first stay at the Beach Club! Have made a few ADR's and anxiously awaiting FP day! Already bought several matching shirts, some cute handmade Disney jewelry, and set aside a dresser drawer to hold it and all the other fun stuff!

September 1-8th = only 92 days until our first stay at the Beach Club! Have made a few ADR's and anxiously awaiting FP day! Already bought several matching shirts, some cute handmade Disney jewelry, and set aside a dresser drawer to hold it and all the other fun stuff!

The Beach Club has the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in! I also loved walking to Epcot.

Our itinerary is:
9/2- AK

We have the same schedule on 9/11. We are dining @ CRT for my birthday, 5:00:)

We're in for Sept. 29-Oct 7. I wasn't sure if I should post in Sept or Oct's thread since we arrive in Sept but the bulk of our stay is October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter