*** The Official September 2018 Thread *** let's get started to have some fun

im going for a short stay 9/2 to 9/4 after a business trip. I plan to have 3 park days though. Arriving early on 9/2 and departing late on 9/4

Last edited:
Just added Hoop-Dee-Doo to our trip on Monday Sept. 10th. I still cannot believe at all the ADR availability! So many choices actually makes it hard to decide!

Just added Hoop-Dee-Doo to our trip on Monday Sept. 10th. I still cannot believe at all the ADR availability! So many choices actually makes it hard to decide!
HDDR is my husband's favorite and is a little bummed we're not planning it for this next trip. I did look at the Spirit of Aloha show (which we've never done), but since DH is allergic to citrus the menu doesn't really work out for him.
There is still time for me to change my mind about HDDR though. Last year I booked it about a month before our trip!

Yay - finally got my flight booked. Southwest dropped their fare over $100 so snagged it. It was more than United and I cant see United getting that low

I am stalking airfare as they haven't come down at all and slowly getting nervous our September trip will be canceled - I really want to get to F&W this year as it will likely be our last trip for a few years.

Today is 100 days to go for me! Then tomorrow we'll be in double digits which is excellent. I personally think the next 3 months are going to fly by with it being summer. Time always seems to move faster when the weather is nicer and we have more things planned. :)

I hope we get some really good reviews of TS Land when it opens. My FP date is in July and I'd like to have a little more info before making my FP decisions. For instance, right now I have a PPO breakfast booked at H&V. DH and I could care less about Disney Jr. characters, but if it gives us an advantage ahead of rope drop people, I'll keep it.

I am having hand surgery on June 22 so am hoping things move quickly and I heal fast. I have a torn ligament

Ouch! Hope you have a speedy recovery too. How long did they say you'll go through hand therapy?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter