The kids and I just spent two hours...

Kallison

<font color=red>I'm a lab adorer<br><font color=na
driving around town looking at Christmas lights and hand delivering some cards and gifts. We got Wendy's drive through and they ate in the car while we checked out the scenery. Pulled into the Produce Outlet (not a car or single person in there) to get my final load of fruit and veggies. The kids start SLAMMING the car door, over and over and over while I'm inside. The check-out guy smiles at me and says - Here have a pointsettia, Merry Christmas! We both started laughing, he said I have four kids and you have that look on your face like they are going to really get it. I thought that was so sweet, he totally diffused my anger, I'm just glad there was no ER trip involved. My kids are totally bouncing off the WALLS. :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I've had a couple moments like that myself!!:D Somehow my 7 and 5 year old don't appreciate the lights like I do! And mine have been known to bounce off the walls once or twice!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter